Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  Empty
PostSubject: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 2:12 pm

Its not everyday one gets an invitation to fight an Arc-demon, still one day Brin did get said invite from a messenger. Not being the type to refuse a challenge, he makes his way though the Null Desert and eventually, thanks to the instructions on the invitation, found his way to a hidden cave.

Inside were beautiful crystals of all shapes and sizes and at the deepest recesses he finds a village of succubi and incubi. They seemed to be rather friendly if a tad flirty. Eventually an incubus helped lead him to the huge castle made of crystal on the other end of the cave.

As they approached one of the guards stopped them. Said guard being a somewhat tall succubus clad in armor and armed with a spear. " Hold on, who are you, stranger? " she asked Brin, she didn't seem too demanding about but its clear that she wasn't gonna deal with any funny business.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:51 pm

Brin was quick to reply. He didn't want any trouble he could avoid, after all. 'My name is Brin. I had received a message to come and see the Queen of this place, Beatrice Lock.' He said, trying not to sound threatening.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:17 pm

" Oh! So you are... okay, right this way. " the guard said before leading him to the huge doors to the castle which seemed to open up by themselves. The guard leads him down a beautifully decorated hallway, the crystal walls give this strange feeling as if magic was flowing though them. Eventually she stops at another huge pair of doors. " Here we are. She maybe lax but please mind your manners... and no funny stuff, alright? " she warned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:24 pm

'I'll behave.' Brin said as he nodded to the succubus guard. The crystals around him made him feel a little strange, but he paid it no mind. It wasn't his first brush with royalty, so he had a relatively good grasp on what to say and not to say. He stretched his shoulders in anticipation, preparing for whatever would happen next as he waited for the guard to open the doors for him.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:39 pm

The guard nods and makes a motion with her hand and the doirs opened up to a huge thone room with crystal pillars linning the way and on the throne was an absolutely gorgeous looking woman with lone black flowing hair which covered one of her light blue eyes. Her skin was pale as fresh snow, her lips plump, full and covered with jet black lipstick. Her figure could only be described simply as perfect, an hour glass figure, wide child birthing hips, long smooth seductive legs and large DD cup breasts all dressed in a long form fitting black dress.

" Ah welcome, Brin! I am Beatrice Lock. " The woman said as she gets up from her throne. She had an elegant yet motherly air about her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:45 pm

'Oh, um. Nice to meet you, Queen Beatrice.' Brin said as he went near the throne and kneeled. He wasn't quite sure how to address her, so he tried not to get on her bad side. And the other reason he lowered his head was to stop himself from ogling her perfect curves. He tried his absolute hardest not to stare at her tight dress, luscious breasts and her kissable, jet black lips, afraid he would offend her if he openly stared. It wasn't the first queen he had met, but her looks really were incredible as he commanded himself to keep his crotch under control.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:54 pm

" Oh please, Beatrice will do. And rise, make yourself at home. " the succubus said with a smile that could make most men's hearts skip a beat. " Thank you for coming. I have heard a great deal about you so I wanted to ask a favor. " she said, stopping right infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:00 pm

'Sure thing, Beatrice. Thank you for your hospitality.' He said, getting to his feet as again he tried not to stare at her flawless features. He blushed like a schoolgirl as he stammered out 'So, what's the favor you wanted to ask me? Is there anything I could do to help you?' He was wondering what a succubus queen like her could possibly want with him, his mind swimming with ideas.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:13 pm

" Well... thing is I am unable to leave the castle do to our laws which sadly isn't very good for one's figure. " she said putting a hand on her arm... and tugs lightly. " I'm starting to get tubby! " she said despairingly .... she' joking, right? " So! I wanted something strong to spar with! Help the cardio going... if... you are willing of course? " she asked, looking at him with a surprisingly innocent and hopeful look in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:19 pm

Brin scratched his head. Surely she was joking right? 'If that's really what you want, then I'll agree to spar with you, but are you sure you're getting bigger? You look very beautiful.' He said, blushing once again as he couldn't help but be honest with the beautiful succubus queen.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:39 pm

" Yes I am sure! Though... thank you for saying so. " she said, giving him a pat on the head. Even just the touch felt sooo soft and warm! " Anyways, do you need time to get ready? My guards can show you to the armory if you wish? " she offered
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:44 pm

Brin loved how soft and warm her pat on his head felt. It took literally every once of willpower he had to not call her Mommy due to how she was treating him. He then shook his head and proudly beat his chest. 'That won't be necessary. I have my sword and shield right here after all. Do you want me to use a wooden sword or something? I really don't want to hurt you.' He said, a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:05 pm

" Oh no, I am perfectly able to fight with real weapons. " she said as she reached out and a scythe appeared in her hand. Soon a powerful dark blue aura starts to flow from her body, crackling with magic power.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:09 pm

Now it was Brin's turn to be afraid. He immediately backed up, a little scared. 'Oh! Um. Are you sure that's okay? You can use it, but honestly I'm worried that you might cut me in half with that thing.' He said nervously. He didn't want to hurt her, but with the magical energy flowing from that giant scythe, he was worried it was him who would be hurt instead. Ending up a bloody stain on her carpet isn't exactly how he wanted the day to end.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:57 pm

" Don't worry, its just a sparring match. I won't kill you. " she assured him as she seems to almost float about the ground a bit. " Though you might want to get ready. "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:01 pm

'Okay. If you say so. I'll hold back so I don't hurt you that badly, but I hope you won't think that this will be easy!' He said a little more confident in himself as he pulled out his silver sword and shield. He wondered what kind of tricks the succubus queen would do, his gaze constantly shifting between her sharp scythe, her soft chest and her plump black lips.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:25 pm

Beatrice smiles. " Lets do our best then. " She said, getting into her stance.

Queen's Greeting: 75

Beatrice flash steps right over to Brin and tries to hug him, however he just barely manages to duck out of the way of her embrace.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:29 pm

Brin raised his sword and charged forward. 'I'll show you exactly what my best is!' He shouted as he swung at her.

(Basic Cutter, Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:43 pm

( Oh thought you were doing your character's rolls. XD Ok! )

90 crit

Brin's basic attack managed to hit Beatrice right in the side, making her stumble and leaving her wide open. " Whoa! "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:47 pm

(Oh, sorry. I wasn't sure that I was supposed to. If you want me to do them, just let me know. Also, remember that Info Leak is a weakness that happens to Brin once at the start of a fight.)

Trying to capitalize on the opening his successful hit created, Brin followed up with a series of powerful slashes, trying to do whatever he could to keep the queen off guard.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:01 pm

Blade combo: auto,71,5

Beatrice gets hit by the first hit, snapping her out of her daze enough to let her dodge. Oh right, he has a weakness to kisses!

Kiss mine: 22

Beatrice, using the info that was leaked, flits over to him and plants a sweet kiss on Brin's cheek.Her lips on his cheek alone felt so amazing that it makes his head spin " mmmmmchu~ " she leaves a sweet full kiss mark which starts to glow a bit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:05 pm

Brin blushes as the succubus plants a wet kiss on his cheek, making him shiver in pleasure. Her lips were just as soft and kissable as he imagined they would be, the sticky, warm sensation of lipstick making him feel all warm and fuzzy. The soft sound of her smooch also made him feel relaxed. He tries his best to shake off the feeling as he puts up his shield to try and counter her next attack.

(Shield Stance)

(Are you keeping track of their willpower or should I?)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:19 pm

( Oh shoot, sure! XD Sorry about that. )

Heart Maker: 38

Seeing what he was doing, she swings her scythe around his waist and pulls him close to her. She then leans in and gives his lips a nice minute long kiss, leaving normal black lipstick mark on his lips and him in a moment long daze. " Mmmmmmwah~♡ "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:24 pm

Brin stumbled back in a daze, feeling the wet, warm black lipstick on his lips. 'Your kisses feel really nice, Beatrice...' He blurts out loud before he can stop himself. He realized he had to set up some sort of protection, or else the succubus would simply cover him in lipstick kisses until he submitted. To try and defend himself from that fate, the knight put up his silver shield to increase his defense.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 4:04 am

Kiss Mine: Explosion: 8

" Why thank you. " she said with a smile as she brings up her free hand... and snaps. The glowing kiss mark on his cheek glows pink and explodes with a powerful blast of cham magic, causing light damage and yet feels like he was getting small kisses all over his body.

Beatrice: 27

Brin: 26

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next