Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 8:09 pm

He managed to focus his thoughts and relax a bit more. Beatrice then calmly walks towards him, her hips swaying and her mounds jiggling slightly.

Kiss mine: 41

She goes to grab Brin to give him more kisses but he managed to duck away from her heavenly grasp.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 8:14 pm

His willpower restored, Brin went for another powerful slash, trying to make up for the lost ground between them. But even though he swung with all his might, Brin couldn't help but think of what she would do if she grabbed him again, almost feeling tempted to ask her for more kisses and boob hugs.

(Sterling Silver Stunning Strike)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 8:27 pm

The attavk hits once again! Seems he is really making leeway with that move. Beatrice is sent sliding back. " Ow! That hurt! "

Heart maker: 6

She rushes in and hooks him with her scythe before pulling him close. His face lands right into her cleavage where she then snuggles him close, pecks his forehead and lets him fall back. " mmmmchu~♡ "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 8:37 pm

It wasn't the first time Brin had been hit with that attack, but that didn't stop him from enjoying it. Her boobs and smooches felt just as good as ever. He stumbled back, trying hard to focus on the fight, but as he stared at her tight dress, her soft breasts, and her stunning black lips, he found it harder and harder to focus. He was still able to put up his shield to try and increase his defense, for what that was worth. 'It just feels so good, Beatrice...' He gasped out.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:14 pm

He tries to put his shield up and back up but ends up tripping a bit as Beatrice dives towards him!

Kiss Mine: 44

Got him! She wraps her arms around Brin's neck, nuzzles his clean cheek and smoooooches him for a good few seconds before letting go of him. The black kiss mark now on his cheek starts to glow a bit.

Beatrice: 24

Brin: 10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:27 pm

Brin stumbled back again, feeling even more of her lipstick on his face, a sensation he was getting used to by this point, yet one that felt amazing all the same. The loud smooching sound also did a number on his exhausted, lust filled mind. His crotch stiffened even more in his pants as he tried to fight the urge to beg her for more lipstick kisses as he stroked his mind away. He tried to sing at the busty queen with another series of slashes. 'I-I'm not... done yet, Beatrice. Your kisses... just feel so goooood.' He moaned as he tried to swing his blade.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 10:36 pm

Beatrice manages to block the first hit but he manages to hit with the others. " Ow ow! That wasn't nice! "

Kiss mine explosion!: 84

Beatrice backs up but snaps her figure. The mark on Brin's cheek glows pink and explodes! He gets assaulted with the familiar sensation of those amazing lips kissing all over his nody, sending him over the moon once more.

Beatrice: 22

Brin: 8
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 10:44 pm

Brin collapsed to his knees from the sensation of small kisses all over his body, his whole body twitching as the queen watched. He was rapidly falling in love with the pleasure that the succubus could give him. 'I'm not going to give up yet, okay Beatrice?' He said as he tried his best to swing at her once more, although his strength was starting to leave him as he fought against his arousal.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 10:58 pm

Beatrice wasn't able to dodge the attack this time, sliding backwards and into one of the pillars. " Ow ow ow! "

Queen's Greetings: 69

She tries to get close to hug Brin... but she ends up tripping on the carpet and face planting. " ... owchie. "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:06 pm

'Are you okay, Beatrice?' Brin asked, a little concerned. He hoped he didn't get too rough with her. He approached her to make sure she was okay, forgetting he was in the middle of a sparring match for a moment as he bent down to check on the succubus.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:24 pm

" Yes, I am fine... they really have to do something about that carpet. " she said as she gets to her feet and dusts herself off. " It happens from time time sadly."

Turn skip due to fair play.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:27 pm

Brin nodded. 'If you're sure. Then, let's get back to it.' He said, again fighting the urge to ask the succubus for more boob hugs and lipstick kisses. He raised his sword before letting loose another powerful slash on the succubus queen. While the fight definitely wasn't going his way, he wasn't going to give up yet.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:37 pm

Beatrice gets slammed by the attack once again, sliding backwards " Whhyyyyy?? "

Heart Maker: 97 crit fail.

Beatrice tries to nab him once more but not only misses, she stumbles, giving him an opening.

Beatrice: 14

Brin: 8
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:41 pm

Seeing an opening, Brin tries to hit her with another series of quick slashes, scrambling for any sort of opening or advantage he could get against the busty succubus. He knew that a couple more lipstick kisses would be enough to finish him off, and he was determined not to let that happen if he could.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:50 pm

88,94 crit,37

She gets bombarded by the hits only able to just barely get out of the way of the last. Still she was reeling from the 2nd hit which clocked her pretty hard.

Turn skip due to crit.

Beatrice: 12

Brin:8
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:57 pm

Brin went for another risky hit, his desperation fueling his sword arm as he dropped his shield, going for a more offensive stance to try and turn the match around. It was unlikely, but it wasn't impossible for the silver knight to pull off a win.

(Sterling Silver Stunning Strike)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:04 am

Seems he might have pushed his luck as Beatrice snaps out of the daze and dodged to the side!

Heart Maker: 28

She manages to hook him with her scythe and pulls him close. This time she greets him with a big hug and a long kiss on the lips, getting more lipstick on them. " mmmmmwah~♡ "

Brim: 6
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:09 am

At the feeling of another soft hug and another lipstick smooch, Brin lost control of himself for a second. His penis threatened to tear through his pants as he stumbled towards the succubus, almost as if he was in a trance. 'Can I more kisses, Mommy- I mean, Beatrice?' He said as he walked towards her, his mind clouded by pleasure.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:23 am

Beatrice smiles and opens her arms. " Of course you can. " she said as he stumbles over.

Queen's greetings: 43 ( Welp! XD )

She starts to walk over to envelop him in affections... only to trip and face plant yet again thanks to that dang rug! " ... twice in one day. " she muttered before getting up.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:29 am

Brin blushed as his mind returned and he realized what he had just said. 'Oh, um. Sorry about that, I don't know what came over me. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable by calling you Mommy.' He said, still feeling tempted to give in as he slashed at her once again.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:41 am

She looks up and with an eep, she rolls to the side then gets to her feet. "Nice try, buddy! "

Heart storm: 21

Beatrice slides her hands up her body nice and slowly before blowing a big kiss at Brin, a volley of hearts heading towards him. Luckily this time he leaped behind one of the columns for safety.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:44 am

His shield gone in his haste to try and finish the fight, Brin had no choice but to keep swinging until one of them couldn't keep going. So Brin swung his sword again, trying to actually land a hit on Beatrice. 'So... Did it make you uncomfortable?' He said nervously, referring to his statement from a little earlier as he swung at her.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:02 am

" Not at all! " she said as she parries the attack with her scythe. " It was kind of adorable actually.

Heart Breaker: 12

She brings her fingers to her lips and blows a kiss at him. On contact he felt compelled to come closer to her with a warm sensation going though his body. Once in range, Beatrice slashes him horizontally.

Brin: 4
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:06 am

At her calling it adorable, Brin felt himself blush once again. 'Oh, well, I'm happy you were fine with it. Maybe if I lose, then...' He said out loud, cutting himself off before he asked something embarassing. He swung at her once again as he could barely lift his sword as he struggled to keep resisting the beautiful succubus.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:35 am

His hit... well hits here again, sending her backwards. " ow ow ow! " she rubs where he struck. " Okay then...! "

Illusion kiss: 80

Beatrice flies over to Brin, puts her hands on his cheeks and treats him to a nice long kiss! While holding it he was enveloped in an illusion. He was in bed with Beatrice who was in a see though light blue nightgown. The queen holds him close and peppers him with lip stick covered kisses while letting his head rest on her huge breasts. Eventually, the real one breaks the kiss off, bringing him back to reality.

Beatrice: 8

Brin: 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next