Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:04 pm

Brin shivered in pleasure as he felt the charm magic flow into him. The sensation of being covered in small kisses all over his body made him a bit lightheaded. 'Wow, that felt good.' He gasped as he shook his head to refocus. He pulled out some chains from his pocket, intent on trapping the succubus queen before she could hit him with more of her magical smooches.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:59 pm

Beatrice tries to dodge away but ends up captured in the chains. " Oh! Well this isn't good. " she said, trying to get free.

Beatrice: 25

Brin: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:07 pm

Happy his chains worked, Brin grinned. 'Sorry, but I gotta do what can to win this. Sorry Beatrice.' He said as he tightened his chains, intent on making life a little harder for the busty succubus as he kept her in place, trying to keep doing some damage to her.

(Capture Chains: Continued)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 pm

Struggle: 74

" Well sorry but that isn't going to happen! " she said as the chains start to freeze over allowing her to break free.

Queen's Double: 69 ( xD )

Beatrice blinks and gasps while looking over Brin's shoulder but he didn't fall for the trick. " Aw, that usually works. "

Brin: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:24 pm

'Sorry, but I really don't want to make this too easy for you Beatrice. This is a sparring match after all.' He said as he went for a more powerful move, intent on showing the busty succubus what he could really do.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:37 pm

Beatrice manages to flap her wings and jump back out of the way of the attack. " Mind you I don't intend on losing ether! "

Queen's Double: 2

Beatrice lands behind her thone before stepping out from behind it. " Alright, enough playing around! " she changes forward.... unknown to Brin, the real one was behind the throne.

Basic Slash: 49

The clone flies towards him and tries to slash with her scythe but Brin managed to duck under the attack.

Brin:26

Copy: 10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:53 pm

Not knowing that the one he was fighting was a fake, Brin continued trying to slash at her, his motivation to win fueling his strikes. 'I'm done playing around too. I'll show you!' He shouted as he swung down.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:08 pm

The clone managed to spin out of the way of the attack, she seems to be trying to stay close to him.

Kiss Mine: 77

The clone tries to wrap her arms around him but he manages to duck out of the way. " Aw! Dang it! "

Brin:26

Copy: 10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:16 pm

Trying to keep his distance from the succubus and her plump, lipstick covered lips, Brin tried one more time for a riskier swing of his sword, praying that it would finally land. He might be in serious trouble if it didn't.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:41 am

Bullseye! This time the hit actually connects with her! Sending the copy back a bit. " M-my, you really like that attack don't you? " she noted

Heart Breaker: 86

The copy smiles, bringing her fingers to her lips before blowing a kiss at Brin. The heart fluttering over to him before hitting him square on the lips. His mind soon starts to fog up with thoughts of how beautiful Beatrice was to a point that he forgets that they were fighting for a moment. She beckons him to her which he happily obeys... however once close she spins her scythe and slashes at him horizontally, the attack snapping him out of his trance.

Brin:22

Copy: 6
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 6:29 pm

Brin shook his head. He needed to get his thoughts of the succubus out of his head, or he wouldn't stand a chance against her and her beautiful body, and her plump black lips... 'I need to focus.' He stated as he tried to focus his mind and recover his willpower.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:35 pm

The warror manages to take a breath and regain his thoughts thus regaining will power

Heart Storm: 50

The clone slides her arms up her body, showing off her irresistible body a bit until her hands get to her face and she blows a big kiss with a sensual " mmmmwah~ " a volley of hearts fly at Brin, pelting him all over. Each one fills his body with love and lust for the queen along with the sensation of getting pelted by her sweet lips.

Brin:20

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:41 pm

Brin shivered once again as he felt like he was given another taste of her sweet, kissable lips. He was becoming addicted to the succubus queen and her black lipstick kisses. He tried to go on a more offensive approach with another flurry of rapid blows, trying to pay her back for the volley of hearts she had sent at him.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:55 pm

The attacks made contact, the clone letting out a few gasps of pain before dodging the last one, jumping back.

Kiss mine: 19

The clone then zooms towards Brin to hug and kiss him but he ended up dodging out of the way once more. " Shoot "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Keeping up the momentum as hard as he could, Brin swung with everything he had, all his power going into another powerful swing of his silver blade. He had to hit her before she kissed him again and he lost his focus.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:08 pm

The clone sees the attack coming and flaps out of the way of the powerful attack

Heart maker: 85 ( Everyone is missing today. XD )

The clone tries to snag him with her scythe but Brin rolls off to the side and to safety!
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:13 pm

Brin tries one more time to hit the succubus with his sword, trying to take advantage of his rolling dodge. He had to do whatever he could to get the upper hand.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 4:05 am

The copy manages to flip over the warrior's sword and lands like a expert gymnast.  

Heart Maker: 94

The copy snags Brin with her scythe and pulls him in close to her, his head landing right into her cleavage.  Her mounds felt sooo warm, soft and quishy with her scent was both sweet and soothing.  The copy smiles and strokes his hair a bit before lifting his head a bit and gives him a long mind blowing kiss on the lips. " mmmm...mmmwah~ "

Brin:18

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 12:19 pm

Brin can't help but nuzzle his face into the succubus's big boobs, feeling how warm and squishy they were. He felt his lust rise even higher as his will to fight back started to dwindle a bit. Her hand on his hair made him feel relaxed and submissive to her. And of course, the long, loving smooch made his mind white out from pleasure as even more of her jet black lipstick smeared itself onto his lips. 'I love your breasts and your lipstick kisses so much, Beatrice...' He said, his lust forcing him to be honest as he couldn't quite move his body yet.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 2:27 pm

Queen's Greeting:6

The copy smiled as she decided to grant him more. Her arms and wings wrap around his body as she carefully pulls his head back into her heavenly mounds. The soft and warm feeling combined with her sweet yet soothing scent leaves him yearning for more. Seeing him goid ans melted, she leans in and gives his forehead a sweet kiss with those lips he loves so much, leaving a jet black kiss mark. " mmmmmchu~♡ Its good to be honest with yourself. " she whispered sweetly in his ear before releasing him.

Brin:15

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 6:22 pm

Brin needed to fight the rapidly growing feelings he was having towards the beautiful succubus. It seemed like with each time he snuggled into her soft boobs or felt her lipstick smear onto his face, he felt himself falling in love with her. 'Be honest, huh? That doesn't sound too bad...' He whispered to himself as he still felt the mark on his forehead, almost like the lipstick was weighing him down. He needed to try and make a counterattack, so he tried one of the strongest attacks he knew.

(Sterling Silver Stunning Strike)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 6:50 pm

36 ( Oh boy. XD )

His rather flashy attack hits the copy, sending her flying backwards and yelling out in pain before sliding back.

Heart Twister: 24

The copy kisses the blade of her scythe which starts to glow. She then spins the scythe and tosses it at Brin. As it gets closer it starts to spin faster and faster, forming a pink colored twister which sucks him in and slashes at him all over before pushing him back and the scythe returns to it's master.

Brin: 12

Copy: 2
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 6:54 pm

Brin was determined to get some payback for the attack he was just hit by, so he ran in again with another series of sword slashes, trying to gain the upper hand before she got a hold of him again and made his mind turn to mush with her boobs and smooches.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 7:55 pm

20,84, 16, 65

Brin managed to hit the copy enough to finish it.... however it grins as it glows pink and vanishes in an explosion of charm magic! When engulfed, Brin feels as if Beatrice pulled him into a biiig hug and snuggles him. As for the real Beatrice, she comes out from behind the throne. " Seems like someone had fun with my double. "

Brin: 11
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 7:58 pm

'That was only your double? Uh oh.' Brin gasped out as he tried to recover his energy. He was at a major disadvantage being as tired as he was, so he tried to focus his mind once again, hoping to recover his will to fight as he couldn't help but stare lustfully at the real Beatrice and her flawless features.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next