Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:40 am

By this point, Brin was pretty much done. His lust had grown so much that he couldn't even think straight anymore. After being put in the most amazing illusion he had ever seen, he stumbled towards Beatrice once again, a dazed smile on his face. 'I love you, Mommy...' He said as he stumbled towards her, eager to have his illusion turned into reality.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 3:22 am

Queen's Greetings: 44

Feeling her finisher was too much... and thinking he deserved a reward for helping, she flash steps over, hugs him close, wraps her wings around him and smiles. " Mommy loves you too, Sweetie. " she said before finishing him of with a nice long kiss, her huge mounds squeezing up against him and slides her leg between his legs to... ahem.. help releave his stress.

Brin has hit 0 WP!
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 10:00 pm

Brin was in heaven as he felt his body fully submit to the beautiful succubus queen. His shame from earlier gone, he eagerly cuddled up to 'Mommy' Beatrice as he felt her soft chest press against him as he moans into the lipstick kiss. Her sliding her long, plump leg against the tent in his pants certainly helped relieve his stress as he felt his manhood twitch from her affections. Her words soothed him as he was close to exploding in his pants at the kiss'n'cuddle they were in.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 3:38 pm

She whispers in his ear. " Thats it... almost there~♡ " as she rubs her leg rhythmically against his crotch while rubbing her huge mounds on his chest and face a bit before giving his forehead an affectionate smooooooch! " Mmmmmmwah~♡ "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 pm

Brin didn't need any further convincing. After feeling her warm breasts on his face and chest and having her kiss him, he was about to explode with pleasure. Her comforting words and the long smooch in his forehead was all he could take. In time with the long and loud smooching sound, he orgasmed into his pants, absolutely filling them with his seed as he moaned 'I love you, Mommy Beatrice!' He then had trouble standing upright, instead snuggling into her, a dazed grin on his face as proof of his defeat trickled down his leg onto her thigh.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:08 pm

" Oh my, seems that you made quite a mess. " she said as she lowered her leg but held him in place to keep him steady. " Awww, I love you too. " she said with a smile. " Here, how about we get you changed and those clothes washed? " she suggested, it was the least she could do to repay his kindness.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:15 pm

Brin blushed at what she was suggesting, but he knew that with how tired he was, he wasn't in any position to refuse. 'I would appreciate that, Mo- Beatrice.' He said, blushing even harder as he caught himself yet again. He leaned against her for support as he nuzzled into her soft body.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:25 pm

" Oh! ... Heheh! " she smiles a bit as she gives him a hug. She then claps her hands and out of nowhere appears several maids and a few butlers. " If you would be so kind as to prepare a room and some fresh clothes for Mr. Brin here? " she requested as a succubus maid with light pink hair step forward and bows. Her figure wasn't as dreamy as Beatrice but she was very busty with a very alluring figure. " Right away. Please come this way, Mr. Brin. " the maid said with a sweet and cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:32 pm

Brin stared at the busty succubus maid, his head once again consumed by lewd thoughts as he stared at how beautiful she was. 'Y-Yes, please.' He stuttered, a bit flustered as he followed the maid, feeling some of his essence drip down his leg a bit as he followed after her as fast as his tired body could, hoping he'd be able to see Beatrice soon.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 10:00 pm

" You relax and rest up. " Beatrice said, planing another cheek kiss on him before letting him go. The maid leads him down the many halls, her hips having a natural sway to them which draws the eyes. " Okay it should beee... that way... I think. " she said, more to herself than anything before finally coming to a door. " Ah! Here we are! "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 4:48 pm

Brin looked up from the maid's swaying hips and luscious booty. 'Oh, um. Great to hear.' Brin said, a bit tired after the walk. He could only hope he could get a clean pair of pants sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 5:30 pm

The maid opens up the door to a luxurious room! It had everything, big comfy bed, bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, large closet full of clean clothes and robes, flat screen tv, fire place, and even a chocolate mint on the pillow. " Here is your room. I'm sure the queen will be here to check up on you later... unless you'd like me to? " she offered while smiling and unintentionally giving him a perfect view of the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Brin looked around the room, stunned at how comfortable it looked. After many years of travelling, Brin honestly thought that this might be the best place he ever spent the night in. And of course, the company he was staying with certainly didn't hurt. 'I wouldn't say no to that as well. More company isn't bad.' Brin said, blushing a bit once more as his eyes were drawn to the succubus maid's bouncing cleavage. He had already grown a massive soft spot for Beatrice, but this maid wasn't bad at all either. Both of them made his heart skip a beat due to their beauty. He couldn't wait to relax in the bath and get a good night's sleep. Or at least, maybe he would get a good night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 8:17 pm

" Awesome! " the maid said happily as she gives him a biiiiig hug, her huge soft mounds squeezing up on his chest. " For now, you get washed up and call whenever you need anything, okay? " she said happily before planting a kiss on his cheek, leaving a pink lipstick mark on his face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 8:29 pm

Brin shivered in pleasure as he hugged her back, appreciating how soft and warm her body felt. And of course, her large breasts felt heavenly as they squeezed against him. He got a good whiff of her perfume, which smelled sweet and pleasant. He blushed as she gave him a pink lipstick mark to match the several black kiss marks Beatrice had given him earlier. 'I will. Thank you very much.' He said with a polite nod. It was time for a bath to wash off the fatigue of the day.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:30 pm

" Take as much time as you need ~ " she said before walking out of the room with that sane hypnotic sway to her hips. The bathroom was stocked to the brim with soaps of all smells and shapes, towels, wash rags, luffas, you name it. It even had a mini tv built into the walk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:52 pm

'Mmm hmm. Thanks. See you later.' Brin said, still a bit distracted by the maid's beautiful body. He then quickly stripped out of his armor and travelling clothes before heading into the bath. The water felt warm and relaxing as he felt the sweat and fatigue from earlier drain away. He picked up some soap and began to wash himself. The scent was a little too feminine for his tastes, but it smelled nice and sweet nonetheless. He let out a contented sigh as he relaxed in the bath.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:07 pm

As he relaxes, he could hear someone coming into his room. Could be someone to pick up his clothes or maybe... Still he could see amongst the soaps a pink heart shaped one as he relaxes in his bath.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:23 pm

Brin eyed the pink heart shaped soap, wondering what was special about it, as it gave off a feeling he couldn't quite identify. He picked it up and gently started to rub it on himself. When he heard someone coming, he turned around, still in the bath, a bit nervous as he wasn't wearing anything. 'Who's there?' He called out, having a slight feeling that he knew who it was.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:54 pm

The smell itself starts to muddle his mind slightly, making him think of Beatrice pampering him with plenty of kisses and bare breast hugs, it seems to be made from a particularly powerful aphrodisiac. " Sorry, just picking up your clothes to wash them. " a familiar voice called out. It was the maid again.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:17 pm

'Can you wash me too? I feel... So warm and horny...' Brin said as he washed himself all over with the pink heart shaped soap. The smell was starting to get to his head as his lust raised. It was definitely soap fit for a succubus, after all. All he wanted was for the maid and Beatrice to pamper and tease him with their bodies, kisses and boob hugs.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 pm

" Oooh boy, sounds like someone got into the succubus soap. " the maid said with a giggle. " Alright, give me a moment. " after a few moments the maid comes in with a towel around her. He could see her perfect figure, her soft smooth flawless spin, her barely covered mounds jiggling a bit as she walks over and kneels next to him. " Shall I do it here or... in...the... tub~? " she asked, teasing him a bit while giving him a view of the hills and valley.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 8:38 pm

Brin's lust surged as his penis got even harder in the warm bathwater as he stared at the maid's perfect figure and bouncing boobies. 'C-can you please wash me in the tub?' He moaned out, staring at her jiggling breasts and glossy pink lips, thinking she was the most beautiful woman in the world as he was putty in her hands. Her teasing only got him in the mood more as he desperately wanted her to tease and toy with him until he was a submissive, horny mess.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 12:34 pm

" Of course~♡ " she said with a smile, dropping her towel and exposing her bewitching figure to him. Soon she gets in the tub and uses the soap to lather up her huge soft breasts. " This I am more than sure you will enjoy. " she then leans in and starts to rub her sud covered breasts on his chest nice and slowly, planting a sweet soft kiss on his lips before her squeezing and rubbing starts to get lower on his body.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 8:00 pm

Brin let out a loud moan as he felt the succubus's maids body rub against his own. Her soft body felt amazing as he felt her press against him. Feeling her soft, glossy pink lips on his felt even better than before. He felt his body get lathered up by hers as she kept going, his mind dissolving into a horny mess as his erection throbbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next