Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 3:39 pm

Seeing the look on his face, the maid gets lower and lower until finally she traps his hard on in her cavernous cleavage. " My my, we may need to give this one lots of attention~♡ " she said before starting to massage his rock hard member in between her addictively soft mounds.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 11:00 pm

'Oh my...' Brin said, gasping as he felt his penis trapped inside of her massive boobies. He felt every inch of her soft skin covering his member as her breasts along with the warm water gave him a tingly feeling. He shuddered, at the maid's mercy, yet again staring at her giant breasts and glossy pink lips.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 2:26 pm

The maid grins up at him as she squeezes and massages his hard on with her huge soft mounds, they also pressing down on his pelvis whenever they rub down his length. Seeing as he was eyeing her lips, she puckers them and kisses the air with a delicious sounding " Mwah~♡ " causing a pair of tangible lips exactly like hers fly up to his face and bean him on the lips, leaving behind not only the feeling that she just kissed him but staining his own lips with a pink kiss mark.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:14 pm

Brin let out a moan as he weakly thrusted into her cleavage, her soft mounds feeling incredible on his manhood. The loud smooching sound and the lips that flew up to him made it feel even better. Feeling the sticky, wet pink lipstick all over his mouth combined with the squeezing and massaging was already starting to push him to his limit as all he could say was 'You're incredible...' He said, lust starting to overtake his mind.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:46 am

" Why thank you~ " the maid said as he massages his impressive manhood without mercy, scrubbing faster and faster until she could feel his mind flagging. She stops for a bit as her lips glowed pink. She then leans to the tip of his tool and gives the very tip a sweet smoooch. He could feel an overwhelming charming sensation go from his tip, shooting up his body and right into his mind as if wrapping him in a blanket of sheer liquid pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:44 am

'Holy moly. That's...' Brin gasped, the pleasurable feeling going through his entire body from the top of his head to the tips of his toes. He really did feel like his entire body, especially his manhood, was being cocooned in sheer pleasure. That, combined with the lipstick kiss she gave his tip, was too much for the knight, as he promptly came, shooting waves of semen between her breasts as he came over and over again. He then slumped, a little exhausted after shooting such a heavy load.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 7:07 pm

The maid smiled as she sees the mess he maid, getting caught into it as well. She starts to lick his load off herself and took her sweet time the seed on him as well, licking it up. Sadly for her the amount that made it into the water was lost. " Mmm~ Good boy, thank you so much for the snack~♡ " she said before washing him off for real this time, no doubt seeing how tired he was. " I'll get you nice and clean... for real this time! "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 6:49 pm

Brin relaxed completely as the maid scrubbed him clean after she had milked him dry. He was so content that he just let the maid get him nice and clean. It was such a perfect moment that Brin thought about how wonderful it would be to stay here for a while longer. And to do that, he decided that he wanted to have one more conversation with the lady in charge. 'Thank you so much for all that.' He said as she washed him. 'Is it possible for me to speak with Momm- I mean, Beatrice before I get to sleep?' The knight asked her.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 1:18 pm

" Certainly! " she said with a smile. The maid gives him a kiss on the cheek, leaving a nice full pink mark, before leaving the room. After a few minutes, Beatrice came back. She had on pj pants with bat patterns, a grey shirt and her tail was in a ponytail.  Tho not as... elegant as her usual garb, her divine figure, which made just about  any man drool, was on full display while making her look incredibly soft and cuddly. " Hey there, sweetie,  had a nice bath? " she said as she walks over with that natural sway of hers.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 6:20 pm

Brin got out of the tub as he dressed his lower half in a towel, having not brought any pajamas with him. Even though she was no longer in her dress, Brin couldn't help but blush as he stared at the beautiful queen. He saw her walk over with that droolworthy sway as he again stared at her soft and cuddly looking body, her bosom that barely could fit in her shirt, and her lips that were still coated in her glossy black lipstick. He sat on the edge of the bed as he answered her. 'Y-yes, it was a nice bath. It was... a lot of fun.' He said, his cheeks warming at the thought of what the maid did before continuing. 'Um, I have a question for you. I've really enjoyed it here so far, so if it's okay with you, I hope you won't mind if I stay here for a little while longer, Momm- I mean, Beatrice.' He said as he stared at her, hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 5:20 pm

Beatrice gives a smile as she sits next to him. " Of course you can. You clearly have shown that you are a kind person and well, I think a certain maid has taken a liking to you. " she said with a giggle before moving closer. Though I do have one more job for you. Iiii... have a hard time sleeping without something or someone to cuddle. " she said as she puts an arm around his shoulder for a one armed hug, giving him more than a far share of her heavenly softness. " So... sound like a fair trade, sweetie? "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:16 pm

Brin fumbled over his words as he saw the beautiful succubus put her arm around his shoulder, letting him feel the softness of her body and her breasts as well as giving him a good view of her glossy black lips. 'I would love that. Thank you. And I would love to um, cuddle with you.' He said, his gaze unable to leave her kissable lips as he took the queen up on her offer as he leaned back a bit onto the bed, feeling a bit sleepy.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 12:56 pm

" Thank you very much. I do appreciate you being sooo accommodating. " she said with a smile, laying back with him. She soon hugs him close, wrap her wings and legs around him pulling him into a warm blanket of thicc. " Goodnight, my lil Brin. " she leans in and gives him a sweet kiss on the lips with with those blump soft lips he was so enamoured with. " mmmmmmwah~♡ " a black mark rested on his lips as she closes her eyes and snuggled him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 2:46 pm

Brin snuggled up with the thicc succubus queen, smiling warmly at her. It was a little hard to move being wrapped up under the covers with her wings and legs against her soft body, but honestly he loved how cozy it was. 'Good night, Beatrice.' He mumbled, kissing her back as he felt some of her sticky black lipstick on his lips, the sensation making him feel warm and happy. He drifted off as he snuggled the beautiful succubus. While he would have to leave eventually, life here wasn't bad at all either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )    Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver and Crystal ( Beatrice vs Brin )
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5