Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Freya still couldnt bring herself to do anything but wait for what Poe had in store
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 10:24 am

(Tender Hold -roll 7- Crit Fail!)

Poe frowned at her opponent. "Surely a few kisses is not all it takes to bring down a talented fighter like you?" The fight had started off so well for Freya, but the moment the brunette kissed her, the warrior had all but surrendered.

The village doctor's thoughts were interrupted by a rock striking her head. Poe turned to the source to see Shari with her hand still outstretched. A look of horror settled on the puppeteer's face as she realized what she had just done. "S-S-Sorry!" she yelled before running back inside.

Freya: 1 Willpower
Poe: 10 Stamina/Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 9:47 am

Freya's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Shari defending her, though her body was still agonisingly aroused, trying best to get a hold of herself, she tried to create another potion to calm herself down
(Health potion)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:20 pm

(Health Potion -roll 84- Success! Health restored -roll 4- + 1 = 5 Health Restored!)
(Hazy Kiss -roll 25- Fail!)

A potion appeared in Freya's hand and she slowly raised it to her trembling lips. The warriors eyes widened as renewed energy flowed through her body.

Poe responded by blowing another cloud of smoke at her opponent, but the reinvigorated woman was able to back peddle out of range.

Freya: 6 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Finally starting to feel a little more confident, Freya blew Poe a kiss "So how am I doing doc?"
Basic attack
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:29 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 15- Crit Fail!)
(Power Puff -roll 35- Fail!)

"Like an easy target." Poe answered as she rushed in an pulled her opponent into a kiss. Luckily for Freya, she managed to pull away before the sweet smelling woman could exhale a cloud of her debilitating smoke directly into her mouth.

Freya: 5 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:32 pm

"not so easy" Responded Freya with a grin before once again rushing in with her sword
(Overwhelming assault)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:36 pm

(Overwhelming Assualt -roll 95- Crit Fail!)
(Tender Hold -roll 31- Fail!)

Freya charged her opponent only to trip and land face first into her opponent's bosom.

"While not as good as Ms. Miranda's and Marisa's, they are quite lovely, are they not?" the sweet smelling brunette teased.

Freya: 4 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Freya couldn't help it as her mind clouded over briefly from the sudden comfort of Poe's chest
(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:47 pm

(Basic Kiss -roll 28- Success!)

Poe lifted her opponent's head from her breasts and pulled her into a chaste kiss. Freya had no choice but to breathe in more of the midara's alluring aroma.

Freya: 2 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:52 pm

Freya nearly melted in the kiss,her will almost entirely Poe's. In one last ditch effort to regain control of the situation, her eyes flashes hypnotically, compelling Poe to approach her
(Lost in my eyes)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:57 pm

(Lost in my eyes -roll 60- Success!)
(Struggle -roll 63- Fail!)

Poe found herself enthralled by Freya. She put up no resistance as the human wrapped her arms around her and pulled the midara into a sweet kiss.

Poe: 6 Stamina/Willpower + Bind
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Freya, due to how debilitatingly aroused she was more than anything else, continued her kids with Poe, hoping against hope to stay in control

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:03 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 61- Fail)
(Struggle -roll 24- Success!)

Unfortunately for Freya, her partner came to her senses and easily slipped out of her grasp.

Poe: 6 Stamina/Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:05 pm

"you sure you didn't want more darling?" Freya asked, trying not to think about how much she wanted more herself
(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:10 pm

(Drowsy Cloud -roll 27- Fail!)

"I am sure." Poe replied as she adjusted her kimono. A light fog seeped from her mouth as she spoke, but it dissipated before it could reach Freya.

Poe: 6 Stamina/Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Freya grinned as the cloud thinned before her, "bet you didn't know humans could look this good either" she flirted, channeling what she'd learned from Morrigan to appear more desirable to Poe
(Blissful dreams)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:18 pm

(Blissful Dreams -roll 53- Fail!)
(Basic Kiss -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

Freya's transformation was interrupted by the midara rushing her. The warrior nimble dodged out of the way and even managed to cop a quick feel of Poe in the process.

Poe: 5 Stamina/Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:22 pm

It seemed every time she got intimate with Poe, regardless of who's attack it was, it only reinforced Freya's arousal, opting for a "safer" approach, she threw another kick at the Midara
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:30 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 51- Fail!)
(Power Puff -roll 2- Crit Success!)

Freya swung her leg, but Poe managed to catch the limb before it struck. Stuck on one foot, Freya was completely helpless as the barely dress brunette exhaled a cherry scented cloud at her. Freya hacked and coughed as an overwhelming sense of weakness filled her.

Poe released her hold, and Freya immediately collapsed; no longer having the strength to support her own weight.

(Freya has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Freya could merely lie there, equal parts exhausted and enraptured by the sweet cherry haze that surrounded her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 3:11 pm

While the fight was going on, a crowd had gathered. Almost all of the midara of Cupidity were on the street, including a slender woman with dirty blonde hair done up in a bun dressed in a brown tube top and matching short shorts that Freya hadn't seen before.

(Hypnotits -roll 41- Fail!)

Marisa and Ms. Miranda picked the defeated woman off the ground and dragged her in the inn. Once inside, a worried Shari had latched onto her and guided Freya to a chair.

"I-I-Is s-sh-she okay?" The puppeteer asked.

"Well, she did better than I was expecting." Poe admitted as she leaned against the door-frame. "But I was not expecting much to begin with. She started off strong, but her resistance quickly melted." The brunette let out a sigh; a small puff of smoke escaping from her lips. "If I had been serious, she would not have stood a chance. She only lasted as long as she did due to Shari's interference."

"I'm s-sorry." Shari said with a blush. "I-I don't know what came over me."

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Slowly coming round, Freya looked at Poe. "So what's the diagnosis?" She said blearily, still almost totally relaxed by the perfume
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:27 pm

"The diagnosis, is that you need to rest." Poe told her sternly.

"Or, we could have a go. Winner gets to keep your sword." the one woman in the room that Freya didn't know chimed in. "By the way, I'm Anna. I'm the local merchant."

"I suppose that is an option, yes." Poe replied with a shake of her head. "I would not recommend that option but it is an option."

Before Freya could come up with a response, Ms. Miranda placed a glass of water in front of her. "Do you need any help drinking that, hun?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:32 pm

"The sword is... Not up for sale I'm afraid, nor as a prize" Freya said curtly to Anna, "and... Thank you, I think I'll be fine" she addresses Miranda this time as she went to take a drink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next