Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Osric Vs The Princess' Servants

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:49 pm

Osric somehow managed to pull himself together before pulling himself free, he then struck the bee once, not hard enough to knock her out, but enough to end the fight.
"Wow.... Not a bad performance" he admitted

Struggle:10
Puncture:44
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:53 pm

She was disappointed she couldn't get him addicted to her honey. She wanted him coming back for more someday, but there were still some staff who wanted a go at him so she smiled and laughed. "Congratulations, dear guest. You pulled through just in the nick of time."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:54 pm

"yeah I really did, is there any way I could rest up a little before continuing?" He asked, knowing in his current state he'd be easy pickings
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:56 pm

"You can take a seat in the gardens and we'll bring you tea and sweets, if you want," Bee replied sweetly, shaking Alra awake to prep her for any service.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:56 pm

"that would be great, thank you" Osric replied, thankful for any respite possible
(I'm probably gonna call it a night here)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:59 pm

Kk))
The two maids bowed to their guest, Alra guiding him to a table surrounded by gardens filled with flowers of varying colors and types, ranging from mundane common ones to incredibly exotic ones.
Bee soon arrived with a teapot, teacup, and a tray of butter cookies. "Enjoy~"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:08 pm

"Thank you" Osric nodded politely as he accepted the snacks, taking a moment to rest, as he indulged in Smalltalk with the maids. "So, are you the only servants that work here? It wouldn't surprise me with how powerful you are"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:34 pm

The butter cookies had a bit of honey in their center, a very specific honey at that, of which Osric was quick to recognize as Bee's. She smirked very devilishly at him and gave him flirty wink before Alra cleared her throat with a slight bemused laugh. "No, there are others. More powerful than us as well," she replied. "In fact we're actually the weaker ones here."
"Bet that gets you real excited, doesn't it, little sweet tooth?" Bee purred.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:41 pm

"It piques me interest I won't lie" Osric gave Bee a smile, if he'd tried to deny it he was sure they'd have seen through him in an instant. He was starting to feel less lightheaded, maybe he'd recovered enough to visit these more powerful servants.
"Though if you're the weakest they must be really something"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:46 pm

"Well, you'll just have to see for yourself, now won't you? But do feel free to pay us a visit if you ever feel like satisfying a craving," Bee finished.
"Forgive Bee, she doesn't get much action with guests," Alra sighed.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:52 pm

"don't worry about it" Osric told Alra with a laugh. "So where would I head to to meet the other servants?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:56 pm

"There are a few cleaning up old unused rooms right now," Alra explained. "Like the castle dungeons and the ballroom, or you could go straight to thw throne room wherr the Princess's bodyguard is waiting."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:01 pm

"Well, if all the servants are as charming as you two are, I think I'd be doing myself a disservice not to meet them" he gave there girls a genuine smile, "I guess I'll start with the dungeons? Then head to the ballroom after"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:03 pm

Bee and Alra shared a short glance before giving him a thumbs up. "Good luck," they told him.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:08 pm

"thank you" and with that, Osric headed for the dungeons
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:28 pm

He, of course, had to get directions as he stepped into the lavish and well-kept, yet cold and deep stone castle. Unimportant background royal servants were more than happy to point him jn the right direction, down a long flight of steps leading into a dark and vast room full of holding cells, shackles and even some whips and riding crops. The more proper torture devices that he could see were broken beyond repair, and upon very ckise examination, it became clear they were broken intentionally.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:32 pm

"Looks like it's been repurposed into this kinda dungeon huh?" Osric wondered further into the dungeon, looking for the servant within "Hello?" He called out
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:38 pm

He could hear some clicking sounds at first, but they faded in time. As he looked around tge dark dungeon further, he started hearing footsteps just behind him. "Hello, little fly~ Welcome to the dungeons!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Osric turned around, instinctively taking a step back away from whoever'd snuck up on him
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:47 pm

https://images.app.goo.gl/c3Lh5uT9EmmQ5MzR6

The woman had approached him from behind, yet didn't stop when he caught her in sight. Right now, she looked like a regular human, but Osric could tell she wasn't at all. "I've been busy keeping this place so clean, do you like it? It was so dusty when I first arrived, it just wouldn't do to keep such a... Charming room filthy~"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:50 pm

"It's definitely interesting, though not sure if charming is the word I'd use..." Osric said, looking around the very clearly S&M prepared room. "You're one of the servants here?" He asked
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:52 pm

"A new one compared to the rest," shw told him. "And very happy to be here when I get little collars like these." Her arms glided up her body, making her breasts bounce on the way up before gesturing to a bat-like symbol on her neck.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:07 pm

"Very cute" Osric complimented, "I've been told the servants of the manor can now challenge the guests? I faced the pitcher Alra and Bee in the garden already, I was wondering if you would be interested in a little practice match too?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:10 pm

"Oh, I've been looking forward to it, little fly~!" she purred delightedly as she grabbed a riding crops, smacking her own tits with it, letting out a rather cute moan. "So looking forward to it~"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:11 pm

"Shall we begin then?" He asked, drawing his training blades "it's only proper that my host, especially one as cute as you be allowed to go first" he flirted back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Osric Vs The Princess' Servants
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next