Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Osric Vs The Princess' Servants

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Osric gasped in pain as Theresa's attack connected
"ah... Thanks" he gasped out, "though...I don't think the other way of fighting would suit me very well anyway" he could just about quip, but the pain was too great for him to attack
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 9:03 pm

She stood in wait, letting him take his time. "Indeed, you don't have the gender, nor the blood to do that."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 9:07 pm

"Which is why it's admirable, that you who has both would choose to forgo it to master my style of combat" Osric said as he adjusted to the pain before throwing another storm of daggers at Theresa
(Hail of blades)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 9:11 pm

He threw one that struck Theresa, but the second slipped and dropped on his foot, cutting it a little and making him panic. While Theresa attempted to clothesline him with her shield, only to slip on a dropped dagger again.

Hail of Blades - 68, 89
Steel Clothesline - 93

Osric: 19 + Disarmed
Theresa: 15 + Stunned

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 9:12 pm

Wanting to extend to Theresa the respect she gave him when he was stunned Osric simply went to pick up his weapon

(Gonna have to call it a night here, it's real late for me)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 9:14 pm

Kk))

He rushed around, grabbing his daggers while Theresa was cursing her clumsiness.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:03 am

With Theresa recovered and himself rearmed, Osric once more dashed in, looking for any hole in her armour to exploit

(Puncture)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 4:22 pm

The air whistled faintly as Osric thrust his blade in an opening between plates of iron, harming Theresa further. "Excellent precision!" She pulled the dagger out of her side and shoved Osric back, getting into a defensive stance. "Show me more."

Puncture - 68 (Bleed, 85, fail)
Counter Stance - 82

Osric: 19
Theresa: 13 + Counter

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 4:39 pm

"With pleasure" Osric said, fully enjoying a taste of more traditional combat. Looking for a moment to dash in, he sent strike at her with both daggers, one in each side

(Dual strike)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 4:54 pm

He took two of his blades and raised them up for a downward swing, only for Theresa to block both with her shield. Putting her weight into the block, she forced his arms into the air before her blade shot straight into Osric's side.

Dual Strike - 45, 86 Countered!

Osric: 17
Theresa: 13
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:17 pm

"Damn, not bad" Osric gasped, recoiling in pain before re entering his stance, ready to react to her attack with a counter of his own
(Arcane counter)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:22 pm

His pain spiked for a quick, brief moment, giving him a hit of shock. It was just enough for him to clumsily stumble, bruising his ankle. Theresa, attempting to capitalize on this, tossed her shield at him, but missed her shot, the shield ricocheting off the castle wall and bouncing back to her.

Arcane Counter - 5 Crit Fail
Shield Toss - 37

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:29 pm

"Damn, you cut pretty deep for a sparring match. Then again, I guess this tends to as well!" Feinting left, Osric went to once again target the weak points in her armour
(Puncture)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:34 pm

His blade soared between her platemail's openings once more, this time lacerating her wound and causing her to bleed as he drew it out. "Indeed. You cut quite deep yourself."

Puncture - 60 (Bleed, 30)
Pommel Strike - 33

Theresa: 11 + Bleeding (3)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:37 pm

"I wouldn't want to offend you by going easy" Osric said, dashing in for a followup attack, this time feinting left before attacking from the right.

(Basic attack)

(I'm gonna expand osrics moveset soon I think)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:42 pm

(Cool! Can't wait to see it.)

A swing of his dagger found more than simple purchase, sinking right down to the handguard in her throat. She had to stumble back, holding her neck in pain. Orianna didn't seem worried, merely surprised by the brutal attack. One look at what he could see of the wound, Osric could see it already starting to close.

Basic Attack - 90 Crit

Theresa: 9 + Stunned + Bleeding (2)

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:44 pm

"guess that's an advantage that comes with Vampirism" Osric admitted, "Starting to wonder if I stand a chance what with my very limited amount of blood, guess I'll have to inflate my odds a little" with that he once again enchanted his daggers

(Would Theresa have taken bleed damage here?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Edited, yes she did ))

He sparked flames in his blade, while Theresa was no longer incapacitated. "Quite the swing. I assume that was an accident, or perhaps you knew that wouldn't kill me."

Flameblade - 2

Theresa: 8 + Bleeding(1)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:56 pm

"Had an inkling you'd be fine, but yeah, may have put a little more force into that than I meant to, I promise I'm not not trying to kill you in our sparring match" He said sheepishly, giving her a moment to recover before moving to meet her next attack
(Arcane counter)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:01 pm

His counter stance was incorrect, making him stumble a bit. This raised Theresa's attention, but didn't linger on it. "No need to explain yourself. If you were intent on killing anyone, you would've done so multiple times before making it here." She dashed towards him, missing a shield strike, but slashing him with her sword.

Arcane Counter - 71
Smack and Slash - 79, 72 (The magic of the 70s, I guess)

Osric: 15
Theresa: 7

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:07 pm

"Is that why you wanted to fight me?" Osric asked, curiously, "Regardless I hope I've met your expectations" He quickly dashed in to strike twice more at the guard

(Dual strike)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:14 pm

His first shot landed quite well, but the other bounced off Theresa's shield Bash attempt, deflecting both attacks. Unfortunately for Osric, his deflected dagger cut him on the way back. "You have. I'm quite impressed and assured of your intentions."

Dual Strike - 6, 5 (I'm gonna have combo move Crit fails just deal 1 damage to the user)
Shield Bash - 77

Osric: 14
Theresa: 5

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:16 pm

(sure thing)

"Why thank you, I'm honoured to be recognised by such a skilled opponent, anyway, shall we bring this to an end?" He asked before once again sending wave after wave of enchanted daggers at the warrior, hoping to overwhelm her

(Hail of blades)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:23 pm

As soon as he grabbed the first dagger, it slipped out of his grip, and in his attempt to catch it, the rest of his daggers fell to the floor, wasting his attack. "I'm honored to be considered such, and am proud to face you as well." Her sword sparked in the light as her body practically glided through the air, her sword gleaming with the visage of a storm in the light as she drove her blade across Osric's back.

Hail of Blades - 39 (The dice really hate that move)
Lightning Strike - 14

Osric: 9
Theresa: 5

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:25 pm

"See now that you've said that I really wish I didn't just make an idiot of myself" Osric explained, quickly moving to rearm himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Osric Vs The Princess' Servants
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next