Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Osric Vs The Princess' Servants

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:11 pm

He managed to succeed, pushing the maid away and jab her with his dagger, weakening her enough to give him the win. "Very well done, guest. I don't believe I got your name."

Struggle - 98 Crit
Puncture - 12

Osric wins

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:12 pm

"I'm Osric, your grace" He gave an awkward bow, dealing with nobility was not his strong suit. "Thank you, I hope you were entertained." He turned to face her bodyguard "Shall we get to the second act? I don't believe I learnt your name either"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:15 pm

"Theresa, that is all I shall tell you and all you shall refer to me as." She seemed cold to him, but as she looked him up and down, specifically at the tent being made from his pants, she huffed. "We're not fighting for a second while you're in this condition."

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:19 pm

"Got any willpower potions?" Osric asked meekly, suddenly blushing heavily and covering his shame with his hands
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:21 pm

"No, unfortunately. We don't really get out too often," the princess answered, leaning against her hand again. She seemed annoyed as she stated this, getting a glance from Theresa, but otherwise nothing else was said. "Perhaps you can sleep in a guest room for the night. Unless you'd like to skip Theresa and you and I can have some fun now."

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:23 pm

"As honoured as I am by your offer" Osric spoke earnestly "I'd be doing myself a disservice if I didn't face every opponent your domain has to offer, besides, when I do face you, I want to know I'm worthy"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:27 pm

"That's quite sweet of you, and Honorable," she purred. "Very well, a room will be prepared for you tonight. No one here will try anything with you for the night. You and Theresa can have your battle tomorrow."

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:32 pm

"Thank you your Highness" Osric responded, preparing to head for his room and rest for the coming battle

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:34 pm

The next morning, Theresa and Orianna were awaiting him back in the throne room. The princess was more properly dressed, while Theresa wore her armor just as before. "Ready?" Theresa asked.

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:36 pm

"of course, thank you for allowing me to recover." Osric responded, giving the guard a bow. "allow me to do you the honour of giving you the first strike" Osric wasn't sure what he was in for, but something about Theresa's attitude made him respect her
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:40 pm

"I decline your offer, as a guest of the castle, I demand you take the first move," Theresa shot back. "I will not have this battle begin any other way."

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:41 pm

"Then I apologize if I've insulted you Noble Theresa" Osric drew his weapons "I thank you for your generosity, so let's begin" He wasted no time in darting towards the guard and stabbing at her weird both blades
(Dual strike)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:49 pm

His two blades met her shield, which she used to shove him back, throwing his arms up into the air uselessly as she retaliated by slamming the face of her shield into his sternum.

Dual Strike - 29, 83
Shield Bash - 40

Osric: 28
Theresa: 30

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:51 pm

"A true warrior huh" Osric remarked, "I must admit it's a welcome change of pace" looking Theresa up and down, trying to find a hole in her guard, he moved to stab at any gap he could find in her armour
(Puncture)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:55 pm

"I could not agree with such sentiments more," Theresa hissed through her teeth as his thrust attack found its mark, making her bleed as well.

Puncture - 28 (Bleed, 2)
Regus Grab - 5 Crit Fail

Theresa: 28 + Bleeding (2) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:57 pm

"I hate to tell you this, but this kinda things my specialty!" Osric responded, grinning as his attack made contact before hurling dagger after dagger at her as a follow-up
(Hail of blades)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 8:04 pm

Theresa took two daggers as she recovered, dodging the last one at the last second. "Fairly impressive..."

Hail of Blades - 26, 32, 33

Theresa: 25 + Bleeding(1)

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 8:05 pm

"Nice dodge yourself" Osric shot back "not many can dodge me after just the first throw. Let's see if you like things heated"

Osric channeled his energy to enchant his blades
(Flame blade)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 8:08 pm

From a distance, his daggers ignited into burning flames. All he just needed to do now was recollect them before he can make good on his enchantment. Theresa, meanwhile, wasn't going to make it easy for him, conking him in the face with her shield and following up with a wide swing of her sword.

Flameblade - 12
Smack and Slash - 2, 50

Osric: 24 + Disarmed (Forgot to add this)
Theresa: 24

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 8:10 pm

Osric desperately tried to run and collect his daggers, fight or flight instincts suddenly kicking in as memories from his past rushed back
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 8:13 pm

Theresa prepared to bash him again with her shield while he was busy panicking, only for her foot to slip on one of his daggers and have her plummet to the floor

ReArm - Auto
Shield Bash - 3 Crit fail

Osric: 24
Theresa: 24 + Stunned

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 8:15 pm

Not one to waste any chances in a fight, Osric moved to strike her with each of his enchanted blades

Dual strike
(Got one more turn of flameblade left after this right?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 8:18 pm

Yeah))
He rushed her while she was faxed and cut her twice over with his burning iron. She had only just then returned to clarity.

Dual Strike - 64, 66

Osric: 24 + Flameblade (1)
Theresa: 18

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 8:23 pm

"You hadn't underestimated me just cos of my other weaknesses had you?" Osric asked dashing in to strike once more. "that stuffs all new to me, but I'm a veteran when it comes to this"
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 8:34 pm

"I've done no such thing," she declared, taking his attack unflinchingly before kicking him back. She readied her sword and leaped into the air towards him, driving her sword at him, bloodying his shoulder something fierce. "You fight the way I prefer, and so I'll never underestimate you. That would be an insult."

Basic attack - 20
Plunging Attack - 94 Crit

Osric: 20
Theresa: 16

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osric Vs The Princess' Servants   Osric Vs The Princess' Servants - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Osric Vs The Princess' Servants
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next