Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marco Vs Bo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:20 pm

Mind charge = 70

Marco calms his mind as he focuses his power for his next few attacks, knowing that they could be the clincher. 

Milky Coating = 6

Bo milks her own tits as she starts to rub her milk all over her tits. “I’m really going to show you what my girls can do.” She said determined. 

Bo: 4, Milky Coating (3)

Marco: 14, Mind Charge (2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:22 pm

"No, yer not." Marco said as he summoned the most powerful arrow he could.

(Magic Missile)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:29 pm

Magic Missile = 20, 77

Marco focuses all his power into his arrow. The impact of the attack sends Bo into the wall of the barn, with a sickening impact. Her form crumples to the ground. Marco approaches the girl to check. She is breathing but clearly knocked out. Marco stands there, taking in his victory.

What would Marco do now?

(Bo has been defeated)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:34 pm

Marco sat down and let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. He did it. He actually did it. He had a hard time believing it.

He took a moment to calm himself down before he headed into the barn.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:38 pm

The sight that Marco saw in his old barn didn’t help his emotions. He saw a dozen men and women. They were tied up like farm animals and looked weak from the constant milking that Bo put them threw. A few of the people where people that Marco recognized. One young man looked at him, “Who are you? You should run before she finds you and you end up trapped in here.” He said concerned.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:44 pm

"She's out cold." Marco said numbly as he untied the man. "Name's Marco Marconi. This place... it was, is my family's farm."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:46 pm

“You mean......we can leave and go home?” He asked looking like a starving man who was just given a feast. His eyes were wide with hope.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:50 pm

"Yeah. Yer free now." Marco said with a nod as he went to untie the others.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:53 pm

The people in the barn thanked him as he slowly untied them. The quickly helped each other as the left the barn, a few gasping as they see the knocked out form of the holstaur who terrorized them. Some of them were shouting to kill her. Someone where arguing against it, claiming to not be monsters like her.

What would Marco decide?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:00 pm

"We ain't killing her." Marco decided. "She may have been horrible, but she's still a person, yeah?"

Marco places a spellbinding trap around the unconscious woman. "Now ya folks probably need ta get some proper grub in ya and some rest. So let's get that settled."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:04 pm

As Marco sent the people into the farm house to get clothes and food, Bo regained consciousness. She knew that she was in a trap and lacked any power to break out. She looked at Marco with a look on anger, surprise, and a small amount of respect. “You beat me. Why didn’t you finish me off?” She demanded to know.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:09 pm

"Didn't want ta." Marco said as he sat with his back to her. "Honestly, it doesn't feel real. I... haven't got the best win record after our first fight." He admitted with a sigh.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:13 pm

“You did win this one, but I will say this. The next time we fight, I will beat you. I will get even stronger and then I’m going to milk you for days. So don’t think I will forget this lost. I accept it, but this means that my victory over you in the future will be even sweeter.” She said, giving him a small but respectful nod.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:18 pm

"Looking forward ta it." Marco said, honestly. With how much she was in this thoughts, even if they were nightmares and angry ramblings, it'd be strange if she was just completely out of his life.

His words were unintentionally punctuated by the trap fading away without his knowledge.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:21 pm

Bo noticed the trap fade as she got up much to the Archer’s suprise. She ran at the archer until she was right next to him. He thought she was about to attack him, but all she did was plant a small kiss in his cheek. She turned and started to walk away from the farm. “As a sign of respect, I’ll tell the Midara that were my primary clientele to stay away from your farm for a time. It will let them recover. I make no promises what they will do after that.” She said as she left.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:24 pm

"Thank ya, kindly." Marco replied. "Ah, I don't think I ever got yer name. I'm Marco."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:28 pm

“It’s Bo. I’ll remember your name, Marco.” She said as she walked away.

Marco could feel a small warmth on the back of his neck. From within his mind, he heard a voice that he had heard before. “It looks like you finally completed your goal.” Said a familiar female voice.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:30 pm

"Yeah. Looks like I did." Marco replied; his heart suddenly feeling heavy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:32 pm

“What’s wrong hun? You should be happy. You finally beat her and reclaimed what’s yours.” Said Giselle with a smile. “It’s a great climax to your story. And your finally close to your ending.” She said with a happy but ominous tone.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:37 pm

"I don't know, Ma'am." Marco said as he watched the retreating form of Bó, unable to sort through the torrent of emotions he was feeling. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:49 pm

“Are you trying to back out of our deal?” She asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:54 pm

"No, ma'am." Marco told her. "So, how's this going ta work?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:59 pm

“You can either choose to accept it now, in which case you will return to my realm for your wedding and your future here. Or you can have 7 days to put your affaires I order on that side, because once you return to this realm, you are never leaving again.” She said in a way that made the last point very clear.

(Marco can choose to accept his fate, or try to find some way to escape it........)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 12:03 am

"No sense putting it off, then." Marco said. Even if he did want to back out of the deal, he had no way of doing so. The one method he found before now was also under Giselle's thumb.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 12:08 am

“I’m going to give you that week. I know you went to that Jinn to try and find a way out, but I’m not mad. I want you to make these last chapters leading up to your happily ever after as exciting as possible. In seven days, your beloved will come for you. If you can find a way to break that contract seal before then, I will allow you to choose your story and what happens.” She says with a smile. She wanted to help Marco, but he also felt like her toying with him was her way of punishing him for going to see Crystal. She was going to get her story, even if it meant using Marco as a pawn for her amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Bo   Marco Vs Bo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco Vs Bo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next