Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Charlie gulps and walks closer to them "Um excuse me miss princesses my name is Charlie and i was wondering if you could um teach me magic..." she nervously asks them not knowing how they would act or respond
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:03 pm

“Huh. You want to learn magic from us?” the pink princess said with a giggle. “Why should we teach you magic? Do you have something to trade?” the blue princess said in a diplomatic tone.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Charlie looks at them and fidgets as she tries to think of stuff she would be able to offer "Um i can show you that im worth teaching? I only have magic to offer..." she tries hard to hide her bunny form until she would be forced to reveal it
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:17 pm

“Maybe a sparing match? If you win, we will teach you. Lose and you will be a maid at the castle for 3 days.” Peach said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:18 pm

Charlie nods to her "That sounds fair to me although i have a bad feeling i might end up more then just a maid...I mean um i'll become a permanant student...Yeah" She smiles as she pulls out her staff blushing
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:00 am

Both princesses giggle at her response. “My name is Peach and this is Rosalina.” the pink princess said as they both got up and walked to the center of the room. They each seemed to have their own magical feel to them.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:02 am

Charlie would gulp and follow them looking at them with interest "So um how will we decide who starts our spar Miss peach?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:05 am

Peaches’ blow = 26

Peach decided to go first as she blew a kiss to Charlie, a large heart hitting her face and filling her up with a gentle warmth. “Did you enjoy a taste of my magic sweetie?” Peach said with a kind smile.

Charlie: 24
Peach/Rosalina: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:07 am

Charlie blushes and shivers feeling the warmth before she tries to create her fireball and send it at Peach "I feel warm miss Peach almost as warm as my fire!"

(wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:17 am

Fireball = 91 (wild magic = ice slide) (fall chance = Charlie:13, Peach/Rosalina: 86)
Rasalina’s Blow = 64

Charlie’s attempt at a spell ends up creating some ice beneath them. The princesses manage to keep their footing, but Charlie ends up slipping and falling into her ass. “Aww looks like someone fell and hurt herself. Maybe this will help you feel better?” Rosalina said as she blew her a kiss. A large stare seemed to hit her face, filling her with comfort from the large motherly princess.

Charlie: 22, down
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:20 am

Charlie blushes even more as she slowly stands up and tries to send a wind attack at them "That usually doesnt....ok yeah that happens a lot but that did feel better! Thank you. Now i hope this doesn't hurt too much!"

(wild magic Wind slice)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:26 am

Wind slice = 1 (crit fail) (wild magic = 75 Tiny Charlie)
Giant Peach’s tits = 46

Charlie’s attempt at her spell had a major backfire, causing her to shrink to the size of a doll. “Awwww you are so adorable. I just want to smother you in love.” Peach said as she grabbed the tiny mage, shoving her into her royal tits. The feeling if them seemed to overwhelm the mage’s mind. 

Charlie: 20, Tiny (4), Stun
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:27 am

Charlie moans from between her breasts as she stays docile enjoying the giant princess "I...Feel so good please smother me in love miss Peach!"

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:34 am

Giant Peach’s Tits : cont

“Ok sweetie. Indulge yourself to your heart’s content.” she said as she started to message her tits, caressing the little mage between them. Soon Rosalina was the one messaging them, pleasure both peach and the mage.

Charlie: 18, Tiny (3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:37 am

Charlie moans more before she realizes she's letting herself indulge to much as she pulls herself out from between her breasts "It feels amazing miss Peach but it wouldn't be a useful spar if a i submit that easily!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:44 am

Giant Peach’s panties = auto

“True, but let’s see if you escape this.” Peach says as she grabs the mage and shoves her into the back of her panties. Charlie was overwhelmed by how soft her bottom was. Rosalina just smiled. “I think you are having too much fun Peach. Let the girl have something of a chance.” she said with a shake of her head.

Charlie: 16, Tiny (2)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:47 am

Charlie squeaks in surprise and weakly moans as she tries to crawl out of her panties "Please...give me a chance miss Peach!" as she pulls herself out she tries to use her wind spell again

(wild magic, wind push)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:55 am

Wind push = 54
Giant Kiss = miss

Charlie’s spell manages to shot herself out of Peach’s panties, to her dismay. “Awwww weren’t you having fun in there?” Peach said with a disappointed look as Rosalina giggled at the development.

Charlie: 16, Tiny (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:57 am

Charlie breaths harder as she blushes and looks up to the women "well...yeah but if i just submit i'll never get the chance to learn magic from you!" As she tries to create a small thorn

(wild magic, tiny thorn)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:08 am

Tiny thorn = 20
Clit clap = 38, 25, 72, 88

Charlie creates a torn underneath Rosalina’s foot. She stubs her foot, holding it. “Well looks like I need to teach you a lesson.” Peach said annoyed. She grabbed the tiny mage and shoved her into her womanhood. Her clit seemed to bite down on the small mage. She was removed before she grew back to normal size, her head spinning from the experience.

Charlie: 13, Stun
Peach/Rosalina: 29
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:09 am

Charlie sways confused as she tries to shake her head and collect her thoughts
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:17 am

Rosalina’s tits = auto

Rosalina picked up the dazed mage and pulled her into her tits. “It’s ok sweetie. I got you.” she said as she rocked the mage back and forth in her embrace.

Charlie: 11, Bind
Peach/Rosalina: 29
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:26 am

Charlie moans inbetween her breasts before she tries to pull herself out "This...is just the same thing as miss Peach!

Struggle
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:30 am

“Awwwww you don’t want to spend time with me? You looked like you needed some motherly love. ” Rosalina said as she released the mage with a sad look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:32 am

Charlie squeaks and looks at her sadly "I didn't mean that i just wanted a chance to fight...How about i make it up to you? I have one magic i was hiding but I'll use it now so you can feel a little better" As she focuses her chaotic energy and changes herself to her bunny form with a large blush

(Form change bunny)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next