Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:36 am

Form change bunny = auto
Super mushroom = auto

Charlie changed to her bunny form, showing off her transformation. “Cute. I guess we should show you ours.” Peach said as they both revealed white and red mushrooms that they are, growing to Amazonian sizes.

Charlie: 11, Bunny
Peach/Rosalina: 29, Giant (3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:38 am

Charlie gasps looking up at the woman before sighing and trying to hop up and kiss them "That's so amazing! i hope you don't mind if i kiss you while you're like this!"

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:43 am

Bunny kisses = 12
Giant kisses = 78

Charlie jumps up and starts to kiss Rosalina, causing her to giggle a bit. She soon returns the kisses, covering Charlie’s face with her large lips. “This is more like it love. You are so adorable.” Roasalina says, cuddling the bunny girl.

Charlie: 8, Bunny
Peach/Rosalina: 27, Giant (2)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:48 am

Charlie weakly moans from her large kisses before she tries to focus her energy and heal herself hoping she wouldn't be beaten this quickly

(wild magic sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:53 am

Sun’s blessing = 65 (wild magic = 19 success is yours)
Royal feeding = auto

She found herself unable to heal herself, only able to daze herself from her spell. “Looks like you overdid it. This should help you.” Rosalina said like a mother as she let one of her giant tits free and forced a nipple into her mouth. She rocked the mage as she fed her like a baby. 

Charlie: 6, Bunny, Bind
Peach/Rosalina: 27, Giant (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:57 am

Charlie weakly moans as she suckles from rosalina's breast unable to think straight as she felt like her child

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:05 pm

Royal feeding= cont

Rosalina continues to feed the bunny girl until she notices that she is starting to shrink. “Looks like your meal is over sweetie. Maybe after your lessons, you would want more?” she asks Charlie in a motherly tone. 

Charlie: 4, Bunny,
Peach/Rosalina: 27
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:06 pm

Charlie nods without thinking before blushing at what she did and trying to use her magic to change their clothes into something different make peach a dominatrix and rosalina a more motherly outfit

(clothing change)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:12 pm

Clothing change = 32
Role play = 46

Charlie manages to change their outfits. Peach was wearing a black and pink dominatrix outfit with hearts on her tits and asscheeks. Rosalina was now wearing a soft blue dress that let her tit be more out. Peach walked over, grabbing her new pet hard. “Well this is a neat trick. I hope you don’t mind if I indulge.” peach says as she forces the bunny girl over her knee, spanking her ass hard for five straight minutes. When the rough spanking is done, Rosalina picks her up and starts to rock her lovingly in her arms, the last of her willpower washed away by the motherly act.

(Charlie has reached 0 WP.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:20 pm

Charlie shivers having been spanked for so long as she hugs Rosalina "I...love you mommy Rosalina! I'm sorry for attacking you both!" Her mind had been broken from their attacks
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:23 pm

“That’s alright sweetie. Aunty Peach was just being silly when she spanked you. Right?” she said, glaring at peach while she was in protective mommy mode. Peach blushed. “Sorry sweetie I got into it a little bit.” she said to the mage.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:27 pm

Charlie blushes deeply and holds her ear as she looks to peach "I...really liked what aunty peach did mommy! i love being mommied and dominated."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:30 pm

“Ok sweetie. I’m going to make you a special gift while you have fun with aunty Peach. Have fun.” Rosalina said as she left to get something. Peach looked at the mage with a smile. “I’ll let you pick what we do. You can be my seat or I can shrink you and shove you back into my panties or cunt. What would you like to do sweetie?” Peach said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:37 pm

Charlie looks to her and blushes "Can i be your seat aunty Peach?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:40 pm

“Yes you can.” Peach says as she places the mage face first onto her throne and sits her large pillowy bottom into her face.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:42 pm

Charlie moans under her and kisses her bottom her little bunny tail wagging in delight as she does
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:46 pm

Peach makes sure to message her pets’s face with her booty as she continues to smother her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:47 pm

Charlie relaxes happy to be under peach as she nuzzles deeper into her bottom
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:49 pm

“I’m back with my suprise.” they heard a voice say. Peach got off Charlie so she could see what mommy brought. It was a dress that was like the one that Rosalina was wearing. “Now you can match mommy.” she said, holding out the dress for Charlie
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:52 pm

Charlie squeaks happily as she takes off her adventuring outfit and puts on her dress excitedly hopping up and down "Thank you mommy Rosalina! I love my cute dress!!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 1:20 pm

“I know sweetie. I hope you look forward to learning magic from the two of us?” she said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 1:39 pm

Charlie looks at her surprised "But mommy i lost i thought that meant i didn't get to learn from you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina    Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Princess Peach And Rosalina
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3