Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos V. Julia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Salos V. Julia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:07 pm

She laughs and kisses Salos before being spanked by Julia who walks up and pulls Salos into a deep kiss before pulling back "You're mine for the next week i expect you kneeling next to my throne and to do whatever i ask am i understood sissy? Oh and i'll be kind and let you choose you're new name." She smirks at him and just looking at her makes him feel small but safe
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:11 pm

“May my name be Julie? It sounds close to yours and your name is perfect.” he said in a feminine tone.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:17 pm

Julia blushes and laughs before she kisses her again "Ok Julie that will be fine." With that she walked with Julie back to her throne and sat down with Julie sitting on her strap-on again. For months this cycle continued of julie riding her mistress anytime she wasn't busy or taming a new fighter. As the months past Julie forgot her past and could only remember being a sissy as the whole pack began to use and play with her she rarely got wear her dress again as she was always covered in juices and kisses. Julie loved every second of being with her Pack and she didn't want anything to change. A while later she would be rescued by a adventurer while their leader fought Julia and would be taken care of until his mind returned but he would never forget how it felt.

THE END

Fetish gained- 44 (success)
Salos has gained a fetish for petplay- when called pet or a collar is put on Salos he has disadvantage on binds and takes +1 damage

Summon gain-79 (fail)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos V. Julia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3