Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:38 pm

'If you say so. I thought you were going to make me into your personal plaything. Are you just waiting for the right moment or something?' He tried teasing her back a bit as he tried to keep himself focused. He once again put up his shield as he tried to increase his defense. If she wasn't bluffing, then he might be in some serious trouble.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:44 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 80- Success)
(Blow Kiss -roll 87- Fail)

"Aw you can't wait for me to make you my pet. Don't you want to take it slow and savor the experience." She said in response to his teasing.

Brin 18 + 15 Charm + Defense Up 1/3
Ahri: 23 + Foxfire + Essence Thief 2/2
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:48 pm

She always seemed to know exactly what to say to tease him back perfectly. 'Savor the experience? Are we going to have time to have some fun together if I lose then?' Brin asked back as he ran at her with his sword raised, still eyeing her curves, tails, and lips, wondering what exactly she would do to him if she won.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:57 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 21- Fail)
(Silver Tongue -roll 30- Success)

"After you lose we'll have all the time in the world for fun. Did you think being my slave would be without it's perks." She said with a sly smile as she effortlessly danced out of the way of Brin's attack. Her words filling him with fantasies of what she might do to him.

Brin 17 + 21 Charm + Defense Up 2/3 + Fascinated 0/1
Ahri: 23 + Foxfire
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:02 pm

'...Perks, huh? And you already know everything I like...' Brin said, clearly interested in her offer. Her teasing voice and smile got in his head. If she already knew all about him, then she already would know just what to say to sway him. The thought both aroused and terrified him. His mind racing with all the fantasies of what she would do to him, he once tried to put up his shield to try and defend himself.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:09 pm

(Will Check -roll 9- Crit Fail)
(Blow Kiss -roll 99-)

"I'll make your fantasies come true in ways you never imagined." Agri said in a sultry tone. Reveling in how she'd paralyzed Brin with her words alone.

Brin 17 + 21 Charm + Defense Up 3/3 + Fascinated 1/1
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:16 pm

'That sounds like it would be so nice, Miss Ahri...' He said, the knight lost in his wonderful fantasies for a moment. He froze up, his arousal building in his pants as he stared at the beautiful woman, the lust clear on his face as his hard on only got more noticeable.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:21 pm

(Turn Pass)
(Nine Tailed Embrace -roll 72- Success)

As Brin continued to look up enraptured. Ahri advanced and wrapped him up in her many fluffy tails. "Now hold still and let me give you a big kiss." She whispered, certain that her victory was at hand.

Brin 17 + 27 Charm + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:25 pm

'A big kiss? More lipstick kisses? That sounds great, Miss Ahri...' He says out loud as he gets all wrapped up in her fluffy white tails. They feel so warm and soft as he tries his absolute hardest to fight the sensation of comfort and arousal that threatened to make him surrender right then and there. He subconsciously humps into her tails as he weakly tries to get away from the fox woman's amorous embrace.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:31 pm

(Struggle -roll 3, 32- Crit Fail)
(Direct Kiss -roll 77- Fail)

As Brin tried to find the will to struggle the tails began to tease his crotch, responding positively to his humping. Agri began to lean in, her lipstick covered lips coming closer and closer to his own, puckered and ready to send him to heaven.

Brin 16 + 32 Charm + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:36 pm

Brin felt his own lips start to pucker a bit too as he saw her glossy, plump red lips come closer and closer. Her fluffy tails felt heavenly all over his body, especially on his crotch. He moaned in arousal as he whispered 'W-wait, I-I...' He said as he again weakly tried to escape from the fluffy kiss prison he was trapped in.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:42 pm

(Struggle -roll 100, 22- Success)
(Blow Kiss -roll 52- Success)

Brin managed to escape Ahri's hold just before she could kiss him. "Ah what is it. Don't want a kiss. I promise it will be the best, longest, stickiest kiss you've ever experienced." She teased as she blew him a kiss, covering him in a charming pink fog that only made him more and more aroused.

Brin 16 + 35 Charm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:47 pm

'The longest, stickiest kiss I've ever had?' Brin repeated, the phrase stuck in his head as he could only imagine how good her best kisses felt. He felt the thick pink fog envelop his body as his arousal spiked. He wanted her to absolutely cover him in big sticky kisses with her red lips, and how he was reacting let her know it. He tried to swing his sword at her, although his mind was elsewhere, of course.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:54 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 49- Fail)
(Order -roll 41- Fail)

Brin's absent minded swing didn't even come close to hitting Ahri. "Now tell me Lipstick Knight. How exactly would you like me to dominate you." She asked mockingly, while she couldn't magically compel him to answer nothing was stopping him of answering of his own accord.

Brin 16 + 38 Charm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:57 pm

With the state that his mind was in, along with hearing her repeat his humiliating nickname, Brin couldn't help but state his true feelings to her. 'Can you give me sticky kisses all over my face and write all sorts of teasing things on me with your lipstick?' He said, wanting to be completely dominated with her red lipstick as he tried to focus his mind one more time.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:05 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 91- Fail)
(Direct Kiss -roll 88- Crit Success)

"As you wish." She said, amused by Brin's eagerness. She leaned down and gave Brin a long kiss on the cheek, leaving a bright red lipstick mark. She then pulled out her tube of lipstick out and wrote "Ahri's Pet" on his forehead. The act filled Brin with overwhelming pleasure.

Brin 10 + 47 Charm + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:09 pm

Brin giggled a bit as he felt the beautiful fox woman plant a sticky, wet mark on his cheek. He blushed as he felt exactly like what she wrote on his forehead. He could only hope that she would keep going after he lost. 'I think I'm in love with you, Miss Ahri...' He moaned, his mind practically lost to pleasure at this point. He felt his crotch throb as he stood still, a dreamy grin on his face as he stared longingly at her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:13 pm

(Stunned)
(Order -roll 32- Success)

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear my adorable pet. Now tell me. How would you like me to finish you off." She asked, seeing that Brin was on his last legs. Brin found himself unable to ignore her soft but commanding question.

Brin 10 + 49 Charm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Brin felt a sensation build in his body as he heard her seductive whispers go deep into his mind. His feelings of love and lust for the gorgeous fox woman grow more and more until he couldn't take it anymore. He fell to his knees as he smiled up at his soon to be Mistress. 'Please cover my face in sticky lipstick kisses as you make me cum with your fluffy tails.' He said, unable to resist her any longer.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 9:07 pm

(Request Finished -Auto- Success)

Without another word Ahri leaned down so her face was level with Brin's. Her tails pulling down his pants and wrapping themselves around his penis. After waiting a moment to let the anticipation build she began to shower his face in kisses, each one leaving a full lipstick mark, marking him as her's. Her many tails begining to tease and stroke his cock, filling his with tingling pleasure.

(Brin's Charm counters have reached 50, Brin's Willpower is immediately reduced to 0. Brin has been defeated.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 9:32 pm

Brin let out a moan as he relaxed in the busty fox woman's embrace. He felt her tails wrap around him, keeping him still as some of them made his cock twitch and spasm in pleasure. Feeling her sticky red lipstick smearing all over his face from her many kisses also felt wonderful, her plump lips soft and wet. He had a hard time even forming words from the feelings that were washing over him. All he say was 'I love you, Miss Ahri...'
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 9:44 pm

"Of course you love your Mistress my adorable little plaything. You won't ever have to worry about anything ever again. Miss Ahri is going to take good care of you." She said as she continued to cover him in kisses, her tails continuing to stroke and caress him, determined to reduce him into an incoherent puddle of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 10:06 pm

His mind indeed starting to melt into a lustful, pleasure filled puddle, Brin eagerly drank in her words as she continued to dominate the knight with her fluffy tails and lipstick kisses. By now, his face almost was completely covered by her sticky red lipstick. His penis twitched and throbbed even more, getting closer to a powerful orgasm. He felt himself nod and give her a dazed smile. 'Thank you, M-Mistress. Please turn me into your personal plaything with your tails and your lipstick.' He said, the pleasure overwhelming him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 10:11 pm

"Then cum for me Lipstick Knight. Show me the depths of your submission." Ahri said smugly. Her tails speeding up as she gave Brin a passionate kiss on the lips, holding him against her for what felt like an eternity before pulling away with a loud smack of her perfect lips. Leaving Brin almost completely covered by her bright red lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 10:23 pm

The speed of her tails and the loud, sloppy lipstick smooch was far more than Brin could handle. Her smug grin made him excited in ways he never thought he could be. Brin felt her red lipstick all over him, marking him as her property. And now it was time for him to mark her as well, letting her know that he was all hers. With a passionate gasp, Brin came a huge load, spurting out his thick seed all over her fluffy tails, absolutely drenching them with his cum as he spurted again and again, a fair bit even splashing onto her thighs. He relaxed a bit, looking up at his Mistress with eyes full of love and devotion. 'I'm all yours, Mistress.' He said quietly, his penis still leaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Ahri
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next