Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 1:32 am

"That's exactly what I like to hear." Ahri said. Her expression only growing more smug and self satisfied as she saw Brin's lovestruck devotion. She lifted one of her tails up to her lips and gave it a lick. "Delicious. Care to try some for yourself." She asked as she brought one of her cum covered tails close to Brin's face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 1:41 am

Brin couldn't help but do exactly as his Mistress wanted. Her smug expression combined with her lustful devotion to her made him submissive and horny just from being near her. Feeling her smug gaze on him, he couldn't help but eagerly start to lick her tail clean, the taste of his own semen on his tongue as he greedily began lapping it up.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 1:48 am

Ahri let out a laugh as Brin licked her tail clean. A bit surprised by his eagerness and devotion. "My, my, you've been desperate for an owner haven't you Brin. Good thing I found you before someone less kind did." She said with a voice of mock concern. As soon as Bring was done licking her tail clean she wrapped it around his neck like a collar. "Now Brin. It's time for me to show you to your new home." She said as she began leading him out of the room and back into the hallway. The tail around his neck encouraging him to watch the enticing sway of her hips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 1:52 am

'Y-Yes, Mistress.' He said, agreeing with her. He was so happy that his new Mistress was Miss Ahri. He loved the soft, slightly damp tail wrapping around his neck, playfully making it clear who was in charge. He followed behind her, eager to see where she was taking him as his eyes remained focused on her fluffy tails and swaying bubble butt as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 2:06 am

Ahri led Brin into a room not far from her own. One with bright pink walls and a four poster bed to match her own. But in place of the tasteful white sheets that had sat atop Ahri's bed this one was instead covered in soft pink pillows and blankets fit for a princess. Along one wall there was a large closet full of dresses and a rack full of dildos, strap-ons and other sex toys. And beside the bed there was a desk covered in various lipsticks and makeups all of which lay in front of a large mirror. Ahri walked Brin to the center of the room before giving one last teasing shake of her hips and unwrapping her tail from around his neck, giving him a moment to inspect his new environment. "Well, what do you think. I had it redecorated just for you." She said proudly, watching his reaction closely.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 2:15 am

Brin looked all around, stunned by what he saw. It turned out she really did know his weaknesses. He looked at the closet full of pretty dresses, the rack full of devious toys, the soft, satiny pink bed, and of course, the desk covered in all sorts of makeup and lipsticks of every kind. He couldn't help but speak honestly after taking a minute to soak it all in. 'It's perfect, Mistress. I love it.' He said as he blushed madly, wanting her to give him a makeover.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 2:20 am

Agro's features softened as she was genuinely touched by Brin's awestruck reaction. "You know what. I was going to save this for later but how could I say no to a face like that. Go pick your favorite dress and let me make you the perfect princess you always wanted to be." She said as she gave him an affectionate pat on the head.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 2:39 am

'Y-yes Mistress.' Brin said, blushing once again, happy his new Mistress was so kind and supportive. He ran to the closet and after thinking for a little bit, pulled out a long white and pink princess dress. It was extremely feminine, covered in white frills and pink ribbons. It also had a fake fox tail attached to the back of it. 'How about this one, Mistress?' He asked the fox woman.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 2:45 am

"Perfect." Ahri said, amused that he had picked the one with the fox tail. She sat down in front of the desk full of makeup and motioned for him to sit in her lap. "Now come here so I can apply your makeup." She said, before blowing Brin a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 2:57 am

'Of course, Mistress.' Brin said, happy she liked his outfit. He eagerly followed after her, loving the loud smack of her lips as she blew him a kiss. He sat down in her lap, facing the large mirror as he looked at the vast assortment of makeup and lipsticks in front of him. 'I'm ready.' He said, watching her tails move around behind her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 3:05 am

Ahri began by picking a lipstick the same shade of pink as his dress and applying it thickly to his lips. Then she picked a shade of eyeshadow the same shade of white as his dress and applied it lightly to his eyelids. Finally she added a tasteful amount of blush to his cheeks before putting a pair of fox ears on his head. Now that he was sitting in front of a mirror Brin could see that "Ahri's Pet" was still written on his forehead in lipstick. "Well, is it everything you've ever dreamed of." Ahri said slyly as she finished her work. As Brin inspected himself in the mirror one of Ahri's tails snaked it's way up his dress and began to gently tease him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 3:22 am

Brin was stunned as he looked at his reflection. It was everything he wanted and more. Layers upon layers of feminine makeup that his Mistress applied onto him, sealing her authority over him. Tasting the glossy pink lipstick on his lips admiring every perfect detail. Combined with the fake tail and the fox ears, he really did look like what she had wrote on his forehead with the lipstick. He really was her personal, feminized pet. 'Thank you so much, Mistress. I look so pretty now.' He said, a dazed grin plastered on his heavily made up face as he felt her tail start to tease and caress him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 3:31 am

"Yes, you really are my beautiful little plaything." Ahri said sweetly, as she brushed Brin's cheek. "Now that your makeover is complete I think it's time I really broke you in." She added. The smug domineering attitude returning to her voice and expression. "But how to best go about it?" She asked, a thoughtful expression crossing her face as she went over a mental catalog of Brin's weaknesses. "Ah I know." She declared before letting her kimono fall off and teasingly shaking her full breasts before Brin's eyes. "Care for a drink?" She asked in a tone that indicated that she already knew what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 3:38 am

'Yes please, Mistress.' The newly feminized knight said as he felt his mouth salivate a little as he stared at Ahri's big boobs. Needing no further encouragement, he eagerly latched his mouth onto the fox woman's breast and began to suckle, his glossy pink lipstick smearing onto her bosom as he sucked, eager for what he knew would come out.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 3:45 am

It didn't take long for Brin's eager suckling to draw forth a stream of sweet warm milk from the fox woman's soft breasts. As Brin continued to drink Ahri summoned one of her motes of blue flame and floated it infront of Brin's eyes as he lay against her. "Now Brin. As you continue to drink Mistresses milk I want you to focus on the soft glow of the flame." She said softly, running a hand through his hair as her tail continued to poke and tease him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 3:53 am

Brin couldn't answer obviously, as he was too busy drinking the fox woman's sweet, delicious milk. But he gave her a nod to let her know he was aware of what she was saying. As he kept suckling as her tail teased him more, he stared at the blue ball of flame. It was so pretty and soft looking, he felt himself relax in her embrace as he mindlessly suckled, her hand gently brushing his hair making him feel comfortable and submissive.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 3:57 am

"You feel safe and comfortable here don't you. Drinking from my breast and watching the soft glow of my flames. Doesn't it just make you feel more and more relaxed." Ahri said as the blue flame began to pulse slightly, further capturing Brin's gaze, as her tail sped up it's teasing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 4:04 am

Brin felt his eyes glaze over a bit as he watched the blue orb pulse in front of his eyes, making him feel safe and comfortable, just like she said. More milk flowed into his mouth, drowning out any thoughts he had. He felt himself get a little more aroused as he felt her fluffy tail brushing both his cock and his ass. He kept suckling, drinking in every word she said.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 4:09 am

"As you drink more and more of my milk, and become more and more relaxed. You'll find that it's getting harder and harder to think. Almost like like your thoughts are disappearing into the flame. I think you'll find that you like it. That you enjoy obeying my commands without thinking." Ahri whispered in his ear as the glow of the flame and the teasing of the tails escalated.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 4:14 am

Brin drank even more of the fox woman's sweet milk, her words affecting him heavily. He found it harder and harder to think for himself. Whenever a thought of resistance came into his head, it was immediately washed away by a mouthful of her milk or a swish of her teasing white tail. Her whispers affected him more and more as he kept suckling, being brainwashed to be her submissive, pretty little pet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 4:20 am

"Now that you're truely relaxed and mindless I want you to let any memories from before you set foot in this mansion disappear into the flame. You have always been Mistress Ahri's perfect little pet. And you love your Mistress because only she lets you induldge in all the desires you kept suppressed for so long." Ahri whispered. Begining the process of insuring that Brin would always be her's and her's alone. The flame seeming to grow larger and pulse more brightly as more of Ahri's tails began to join in on the fun.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 4:31 am

Brin felt himself do exactly as she said as his old memories started to fade. All he wanted was to be Mistress' perfect little pet. All the desires that he had his for so long were brought to the front by the fox woman, and Brin loved her for it. His eyes glazed over even more as the brainwashing took over more of his mind, leaving him more of a blank, horny mess for her. He felt himself get more aroused as he drank more milk and the tails teased his penis and asshole relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 4:36 am

Ahri could tell from Brin's blank needy expression that her orders had taken hold. "Now my beloved pet, are there any other changes you would like me to make while I'm here, deep inside your head, crafting you into who you were always meant to be." She said, as she briefly pulled Brin away from her breast so he could speak. Giving him the opportunity to take advantage of his own brainwashing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 12:09 am

Brin relaxed, the nipple coming out of his mouth with an embarrassing pop. looking at his Mistress with eyes full of lust and love, he again couldn't help but be honest towards her. 'Can you make me less embarrassed about being feminized? And can you make me think that I'm a pretty fox girl like you? All I want is to be a pretty little plaything for you anyways.' He said, snuggling into her soft chest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 12:24 am

"Of course." She said before returning his mouth to her nipple. "Just drink down my delicious milk and watch the relaxing blue glow of the flame and soon your transformation into my plaything will be complete." She added, giving Brin a moment to return to his earlier pliable state so that she could change him to be exactly what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Ahri
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next