Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm

Brin drank down more of her sweet milk, her nipple now covered with his glossy pink lipstick. Brin stared at the beautiful blue fire, his thoughts drifting away as he became her pliable plaything as she continued to hypnotize and change him. Her hypnotic words drifted through his head.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 10:22 pm

"Now Brin. Before today you were ashamed and embarrassed of your love of being dressed up in girly effeminate ways. I want you to let that all go. Your love of being feminized is a part of who you are, and you should never be ashamed or embarrassed to be yourself. Especially not now that Mistress Ahri has made you a new, better you. Your name is Brianna, or Brin for short, and your a beautiful fox girl just like me. You're never ashamed to indulge in your desires, especially your desire to be my plaything." Ahri said in the same soothing, hypnotic tone as before. As she said this she used a bit of magic to give Brin feeling in and control over his new ears and tail. "Now I want you to cum and let everything I've told you settle into your mind." She said as tails began to stroke and tease him in earnest and the pulsing of the blue flame reached its climax.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 10:37 pm

Brin, or Brianna, felt an urge to cum so powerful, he couldn't contain. Her words went deep into his mind, reforming him into exactly what she said he was as the blue flame swelled. He felt her fluffy tails teasing his penis and asshole, making him moan into her nipple as it was all just too much for him. He came, blasting thick ropes of semen all over her tails as well as the inside of her dress as her hypnosis fully absorbed into his mind, making him her girly plaything.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 10:43 pm

As Brin's orgasm subsided Ahri ran a hand through their hair and whispered reassuring things in their ear. "Now Brianna, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?" She said as she pulled her newly inducted plaything away from her breast. Curious as to what Brin's mind would do with the blanks she'd intentionally left for them to form a new identify from.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:09 pm

Brianna smiled. 'Come on, Mistress. You already know everything there is about me.' He said as he wagged his tail back and forth. 'I'm your loyal, feminized, sissy foxy plaything. I love dressing girly all the time, being teased and toyed with until I'm a puddle of submissive juices at your feet, and most all, I love you, Mistress Ahri!' He said, believing every word of what he said.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:21 pm

"Right you are." She said before giving Brin a kiss on the forehead. Ahri stood up, easily lifting Brin into a carrying hold, and carried him over to his new bed. She lay him down on the soft pink sheets before climbing atop the bed as well, wrapping them both in her soft white tails. "Now Brianna, it's been a busy day. I think we both could use a nap." She said with a barely suppressed yawn. Making Brin her's had taken a great deal of energy and concentration. But now that he was well and truly her's she'd have plenty of time to toy with her newest plaything, for now a bit of peace and quiet was called for.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:42 pm

'Yes Mistress. I love you.' He said, snuggling up to her tails as they cuddles together. She was so beautiful and perfect, he could barely believe that someone like Ahri was his Mistress. He felt himself start to get a little sleepy as he gave her a soft smile. The soft satin sheets, the cute outfit and tons of makeup he was wearing, the fluffy tails wrapping them up, and the beautiful woman in front of him. It didn't really get any better than that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:47 pm

And so Brin would spend the rest of his days in this prefect little world. His every desire fulfilled and his every fetish indulged under the care of his loving, doting Mistress.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Ahri
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4