Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux Empty
PostSubject: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Test was traveling along an empty road between towns one day.

"Excuse me!" a woman called out from behind him. The man turned to see a blonde beauty with flawless skin. She was wearing hardly anything at all; a sliver bikini, a weird cross between a thong and a cape, and and pair of high heeled sandals. In her hands was an incredibly elaborate sword.

"Are you Test? The man they say bested the women of the Amore Manor?" she asked curiously.

Test: 30 Willpower
Solange: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:58 pm

"Uh, yes." Test answered, a bit surprised. His eyes wandering the newcomers body for a moment before he was able to get a hold of himself. He had no idea how this new found reputation of his kept spreading, and whether or not he'd come to regret it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:01 pm

"Excellent." she said with a nod. "I am Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux, and I have deemed you worthy of becoming my servant."

Test: 30 Willpower
Solange: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:03 pm

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn down your offer." Test replied, drawing his halberd. He didn't know who this woman was but if she though he was going to go down without a fight she was about to be sorely disappointed.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:10 pm

(Princess Kiss -roll [80, 38]- Success!)
(River Stance -roll [34, 65]- Success!)

"That is only something I can decide for you." the self proclaimed princess said before she firmly pulled him into a kiss. As their lips came a part, Test managed to force her away with his weapon.

Test: 28 Willpower
Solange: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:12 pm

"No one decides anything for me. Even if they are royalty." Test barked. Annoyed with the princess's arrogance. He went in for a big swing.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:17 pm

(Overwhelm -roll 73- Fail!)
(Remember to Forget -roll 81- Fail!)

"How boorish." the blonde woman said as their weapons clashed. "It looks like the first order of business will be to discipline you."

Solange: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:20 pm

Test didn't have an answer to that one. Instead he prepared himself and went in for a rapid fire attack.

Memories of Mandy --> Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:26 pm

(Memories of Mandy -auto-)
(Triple Strike -roll 70, 88, 74- 2 Success and 1 Crit Success!)

Test fast strikes overwhelmed his opponent. He landed several solid hits on her and left her no room for a possible counter attack.

"You do indeed seem to be as skilled as they say." the princess commented after being pushed back.

Solange: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:29 pm

"If you've heard the stories then you'll know you have no chance of overcoming me in combat." Test told her. He wasn't the strongest fighter in the world but he had no reason not to try and intimidate her into giving up.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:33 pm

(Old Reliable -roll 11- Crit Fail!)
(Where are you looking? -roll [46, 26]- Success!)

"I don't have to best you in combat." the blonde beauty remarked as she deflected his strike. She then began to bounce from one foot to the other. This action caused her barely covered boobs to move in a way that left Test completely entranced.

Test: 27 Willpower + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:36 pm

Test watched the moment of her exposed cleavage. His thoughts slowing to a crawl as a feeling of drowsiness filled him. "But, but." He muttered, caught completely of guard by the princesses hypnotic attack.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:40 pm

(Struggle -roll [8, 16]- Success!)
(Remember to Forget -roll 37- Fail!)

"But nothing." the princess said as she stopped her motion and swung her sword at him.

Test quickly snapped out of his trance and managed to blocked her weapon with his own.

Test: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:42 pm

"I will not go down so easily." He said, trying to sound confident. But inside he was deeply worried. He tried to keep her away, fearful of her dangerous looking sword.

Repel
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:45 pm

(Repel -roll 72- Success!)
(Remember to Forget -roll [67, 83]- Fail!)

The princess raised her sword for another attack, only to be pushed back by Test's Halberd.

Solange: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:48 pm

Test worked to keep her at bay. He'd never been run through with a blade before but he knew it was something from which you didn't recover.

Repel
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:54 pm

(Repel -roll 17- Fail!)
(My Feet Hurt -roll 43- Fail!)

The woman looked like she was plotting something, but she was forced to block his attack before she could execute it.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:56 pm

Test end in for another big attack, hoping to disrupt her plans further.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 5:02 pm

(Overwhelm -roll 79- Fail!)
(You look Tired -roll [53, 17]- Fail!)

The blonde beauty was forced to back off to avoid the devastating attack.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 5:04 pm

Test switched back to the defensive. Still feeling a bit distracting and addled by the movements of the beauty before him.

Repel
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 5:06 pm

(Repel -roll 55- Fail!)
(Princess Kiss -roll 75- Fail!)

Test managed to keep his distance when she tried to come in for another kiss.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 5:08 pm

"Your lips won't claim me fiend." Test barkes, not sure whether to be annoyed or relived that she was trying to seduce him rather then stab him.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 5:16 pm

(Sweep -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(Remember to Forget -roll 62- Success! Forget -roll 8- Rush!)

"You dare call your princess a fiend!?" the blonde said as she leapt over his strike and swung her sword.

The blade cleaved through Test, but, to his surprise, he was completely unharmed by the attack.

Test: 26 Willpower + 1/10 Forgotten Moves(Rush)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Test grabbed at his chest. Expecting to feel the wet warmth of flowing blood. Only to find that he was completely unharmed. "How. How." He said, in a voice of quite shock. His mind needed a moment to process the fact that he wasn't dead.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 5:23 pm

(You Look Tired -roll [5, 77]- Fail!)

"My blade is a holy one." the princess explained to the surprised man. "It shall do no lasting damage to your body, unless you are evil. Since I have chosen you to serve me, that means you are not evil and my blade is no danger to you."

Test: 26 Willpower + 1/10 Forgotten Moves(Rush)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next