Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:13 am

"And what is wrong with showing off my beautiful body? You certainly had no qualms with it during our bout." she pointed out as she jabbed a finger into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:20 am

"I guess you're right about that. You have every right to dress as you please, just know that some people are going to mistake you for a midara when you do. But still, you seem to wander around enslaving those that catch your eye. How can I forgive such a crime?" Test asked, giving her an opportunity to explain herself, secretly hoping she'd give him an excuse to wash his hands of the whole business.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:26 am

"Such slander." Solange said with another huff. "I do no such thing. As I told you, my servants have an over abundance of time to themselves to do as they wish. They are merely... Oh, what is the term? On Call? They are merely on call until we cross paths again and I have need of their services. Until then, they are free to live out their lives as if we never met."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:28 am

That did sound much better then what many predatory midara did to people. "Alright and what do you have them do when you do need their services." Test asked, trying to understand the full scope of things.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:33 am

"That, Test, is private business between me and my servants." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:38 am

"And do they have the option to refuse your requests?" Test said, asking his final question. At this point he was tempted to let her go just so he wouldn't have to carry her anymore.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:43 am

"Of course." Solange smoothly lied. "Have you reconsidered my offer?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:47 am

"No." Test said a bit hesitantly. Stopping in his tracks as he prepared to put her down.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:49 am

"A pity." she said sincerely. "Well, if we meet again, I won't try and force you."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:51 am

"I'm afraid if you wish to make use of my services you will have to offer me more then just the joy of serving you." Test said as he put her down. Not realizing that he was implying that he would enjoy being her servant.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:53 am

"Oh, and what would it take then?" the blonde princess asked seductively.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:01 am

"Um, Um." Test stuttered caught completely off guard. He knew that the right answer was "money and a righteous cause to fight for." But she was so attractive, and the way the bounce of her breasts had entranced him had been so pleasurable. His mind couldn't help but wander to other possible answers.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:03 am

"Well, Test? What is it?" she asked as she leaned in and pressed her body against the flustered man. "Do you desire gold? A new weapon? To be my royal consort?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:06 am

As she pressed against him Test couldn't stop his eyes from wandering to her exposed cleavage. "Um, I... I" he stammered, unable to find his words.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:08 am

"Yes?" Solange asked patiently as she continued to press her wonderful soft boobs against him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:13 am

"I'd love it if you hypnotized me with your tits." Test blurted out, unable to stop himself. He immediately covered his mouth with both hands, surprised and ashamed at his outburst.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:17 am

"Is that all?" the princess said with a laugh. "I'm fairly certain I already did that a few times but, if you agree to become my servant, then I guess I can do it again."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:19 am

"No I shouldn't ask that of you." Test said, the shame belong him pull himself together. He averted his gaze, his whole face burning red.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:21 am

"Alright." She said with a pout. The princess then kissed the blushing man on the cheek. "Goodbye, Test."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:24 am

"Goodbye. And I hope I never find you or your servants causing trouble." he said weakly, finding it hard to put conviction in his words after all but begging her to have her way with him. If he'd trusted her a little more he might well have taken her up on the offer. But this whole business made him uneasy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:28 am

"You won't have to worry about that." she told him with a wink. She then began to walk away, deliberately swaying her hips in an attempt to give Test one last show.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:30 am

As Test watched her swaying hips a primal, lustful part of test regretted not taking her up on her offer. The rest of him just wanted to take a cold shower and sleep.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:34 am

Her hips continued to sway until the princess was completely out of sight.

Test was left all alone and with all the time in the world to calm himself down before he continued his travels.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux   Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5