Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Nina

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:19 pm

"As you watch my foot sway, completely captivated by it's cute shape and elegant motions. Feel my voice start to fill your head. You love listening to your beloved maid Nina." Nina cooed, happy to see that he was already falling into a trance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:22 pm

"I love listening to my beloved maid Nina." Kong parroted back with a smile as she sunk her hooks into him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:26 pm

"As long as you stay within the walls of this manor you are my poor, sweet, pathetic, needy Master. You love letting me take good, good care of you and are happy to let me do all the difficult thinking." She said, as her foot continued to sway back and forth and side to side before Kong's entranced gaze.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:28 pm

"I'm happy to let you do all of the difficult thinking." Kong happily agreed as he focused on her cute foot.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:31 pm

"And above all you're eager, nay desperate, for your favorite maid to indulge your every submissive desire. You want her to dominate and drain you again and again. You can imagine no greater happiness." She said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:35 pm

"There is no greater happiness than wanting my favorite maid to dominate me." Kong told her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm

"When I touch my mind-melting foot to your face you'll wake up and your new role and desires, or perhaps they are not so new after all, will settle deep into your mind." Nina said, sounding pleased with her self. She then touched her foot lightly against Kong's face and briefly rubbing it up and down. She then climbed off the bed, stood to the side and curtsied toward Kong. "How may I serve you Master." She said, checking to see that her programming had taken hold.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm

"When I touch my mind-melting foot to your face you'll wake up and your new role and desires, or perhaps they are not so new after all, will settle deep into your mind." Nina said, sounding pleased with her self. She then touched her foot lightly against Kong's face and briefly rubbing it up and down. She then climbed off the bed, stood to the side and curtsied toward Kong. "How may I serve you Master." She said, checking to see that her programming had taken hold.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:47 pm

"Tie my arms and legs to the corners of the bed. Once I'm restrained, I want you and your other half to trample my face and dick with your bare feet." he ordered immediately.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:48 pm

"But Master. I'm just a lowly servant. I couldn't possibly presume to do such a thing." Nina gasped, sounding scandalized.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:51 pm

"Nothing would make me happier than being bullied and abused by my favorite maid." he told her with an honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:56 pm

"Of that's what you truly desire Master." She replied with a feigned blush. She quickly fetched a few lengths of silken rope and tied each of his limbs to a corner of the bed. She then climbed up and stood atop the bed, her bare feet right next to Kong's head, waiting a moment to let the anticipation build.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:59 pm

Without thinking, Kong turned his head and tried to kiss his maid's perfect feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:02 pm

Nina let out a surprised gasp as he began to kiss her feet. "Oh my Master. You're so needy. How long have you desired for your lowly servant to step on and dominate you." She said, wiggling her toes and moving her feet a little closer to his face for ease of access.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:05 pm

"For a while now." Kong admitted with a blush before he went back to kiss her feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:08 pm

"Oh my poor Master. Pent up for so long. Don't worry your maid is going to take care of your every submissive need from here on." She said sweetly, pushing one foot against his mouth while steeping on the side of his face with the other, preventing him from turning away.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:10 pm

"Please! Please!" he begged as he eagerly worshiped her feet. "Abuse your poor pathetic master!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:14 pm

"How could a dutiful maid possibly deny such a heartfelt request from her Master." Nina said, smiling at the sight of him begging. She proceeded to trample his face, with just enough force for it to pleasantly sting without actually hurting him. After a couple seconds Kong felt a second pair of feet begin to trample his cock. A pair just as soft and supple as Nina's own.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:19 pm

"Yes." Kong moaned softly as he basked in the sensation and his dick began to erect itself.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:21 pm

"Is Master getting off just to being stepped on. How pathetic. Good thing you have me Master. Imagine if some woman took advantage of your neediness." She giggled as the feet continued to rain down on both of Kong's heads.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:25 pm

"Your master is a pathetic man who is luck to have a maid as wonderful as you, Nina." Kong said sincerely as he felt himself already reaching the edge.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:31 pm

"Is Master about to cum from being steeped on. It's good that Master has me to take care of him. Imagine if some woman took advantage of Master's needs. Why Master would be reduced to an eager footslave. Worshiping his mistresses soles just for the chance to feel them." She giggled as both she and the succubus began to trample harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:33 pm

Kong could only moan pathetically as he came for the feet trampling him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:36 pm

As Kong came he heard a satisfied sigh and the feet trampling his crotch quickly disappeared. Nina sat down beside him, putting her feet within easy reach of his face. "Well Master. Hive I fulfilled your request to your satisfaction?" She asked as she began to run a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:40 pm

"Your needy master can never be satisfied," Kong said as he started kissing her feet again, "but I'm happy I have such a loyal maid who can put up with me and my patheticness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Nina
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next