Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Nina

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong Vs. Nina - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:50 pm

"Don't worry Master. It's going to be just fine. I'll take care of everything from here on out." Nina said with a smile as he kissed her feet.

Kong stayed like this for the better part of two weeks. Being drained and dominated by Nina, the succubus, and their irresistible feet over and over and over again. They fulfilled his every desire, and in turn were rewarded with a seemingly never ending supply of delicious essence. After many days, just when it began to seem like even Kong's prodigious constitution would fail him, Nina let him go. She and the succubus had long ago realized that draining their prey to death was merely wasteful. Nina released him with a wave and a final teasing stroke of her foot against his cock. "Goodbye Master. Feel free to return if you ever wish for me to serve you again." She said as she lead him out the door. Leaving the rather drained and disoriented Kong to continue on his journey. The now sunny skies contrasting against the circumstances that had brought him here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:56 pm

"Must I leave?" he asked as he looked at her longingly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:59 pm

"I'm afraid so Master." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I worry that if you stay any longer we might just devour you. But do feel free to come back and visit whenever you like. We're always happy to take care of you and your needs."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:01 pm

"Take care of yourself, Nina." Kong said as he pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:10 pm

"Don't worry Master. I will. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well now that I won't be around to do it for you." Nina said as she returned his hug. She was still a bit confused by his behavior. He seemed to care about her so much, even as she drained him of his life force. It just didn't make sense. But hey if it meant he came back (and maybe even gave her more of those wonderful massages) then that was fine by both her halves.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:13 pm

"Goodbye, Nina." he said before he gave her a final kiss and walked out the door to continue his travels. He now had another place added to the list of locations he'd have to return to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Nina
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10