Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Nina

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:45 am

(Struggle -roll 15, 94- Crit Fail)

"Not after all that we've done to you please let us repay you." The other sisters began to echo her words as they rubbed themselves against you. "Please Kong, let us repay you. How we've longed for your touch." They all pleaded.

Kong: 16 Willpower + Dream Bind 3/4
Nina: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:47 am

Kong's resist finally caved and his hands began to roam the plethora of bodies around him as he kissed each one of the sisters.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:57 am

(Struggle -roll 29, 76- Fail)

After each taking a moment to kiss him the sister's all took positions around him. One getting down on her knees and pulling down his pants as the others pressed themselves against him, running their hands over his body and whispering in his ear about how sweet it is to finally be together at last. Fei continued to stand in front him taking off her shirt. "Now as my sisters provide a feast for the body I will provide a feast for the eyes." She said in a sultry tone, beginning to bounce her breasts up and down in a vaguely familiar manner as the kneeling sister took his length into her mouth.

Kong: 14 Willpower + Dream Bind 4/4

(I'd like to continue this as an out of turn sequence for a bit so I can give it a proper conclusion. Let me know if that's a problem.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:01 am

(That's fine.)

Kong could only moan as Fei and her sisters overwhelmed him in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:04 am

"Just watch my breasts bounce. Just watch them bounce and let yourself be subsumed by the pleasure." Fei said, continuing the rythemic up and down motion of her eye catching tits. Her kneeling sister begining to bob up and down his shaft as the others worked hard at their respective roles, seemingly determined to outdo each other in pleasuring him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:06 am

Kong obediently watched Fei's bouncing breasts, even as he came in her sister's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:11 am

"That's right Kong. Just watch and let your thoughts drift away. After all you don't need to think when you have a pretty girl to take care of you." Fei said her words echoing in his head. As Kong came he suddenly awoke with a start. Opening his eyes to find Nina still riding him. He saw a blissful look cross her face. "Yes, feed me Master." She cried, before flopping off of him and instantly falling asleep.

Kong: 14 Willpower
Nina: 29 Stamina + Asleep
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:15 am

Kong took some deep breaths in an attempt to calm after that intense dream.

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:17 am

(Find Your Center -Auto- Success)
(Stunned)

Kong began to take deep calming breaths. After a few seconds Nina awoke, sitting up and stretching in a way that made her chest bounce distractingly.

Kong: 15 Willpower + Deep Breathing
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:19 am

"Nina? You're not a normal maid, are you?" Kong asked as he found his eyes drawn to her distracting breasts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:20 am

"What makes you say that Master." Nina asked, continuing her stretches and noticing the way they drew Kong's gaze

Kong: 16 Willpower + Deep Breathing
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:23 am

"The sudden bursts of energy, and the way your eyes glowed when you mounted me." Kong explained as he continued to stare.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:29 am

(Titnosis -roll 24- Success)

As Kong continued to stare Nina's stretches became more rhythmic. The steady sways and bounces taking on a soothing, hypnotic aura. "I assure you Master. I am the most normal maid there is. The only thing exceptional about me is my devotion to my duty." She explained.

Kong: 17 Willpower + Deep Breathing + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:32 am

Kong nodded at her explanation, too entranced to think of any protest or counter argument.

(Weak Struggle due to Weakness:Hypnosis)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:34 am

(Struggle -roll 4, 26- Success)

After a brief moment Kong was able to lift his gaze and and disperse the fog that was beginning to build in his mind.

Kong: 17 Willpower + Deep Breathing
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:37 am

"Did... Did you just hypnotize me?" Kong asked warily. His days with Ilara had him experience being entranced enough times to recognize when he just snapped out of such a state.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:44 am

(Titnosis -roll 26- Success)
(Succubus Action -roll 80- Success)

At this point Nina dropped the pretense of stretching and instead began to bounce in place, causing Kong's eyes to be drawn back to the calming jiggle of her chest. "Of course not Master." She said. Kong felt a most peculiar sensation. A feeling not unlike soft fingers, gently holding his head in place. Preventing him from looking away and making Nina's words and motions all the more compelling. "Everything I do is perfectly normal. I am just a dutiful maid who wishes to help her beloved Master." She said, in a tone that suggested it would be silly to argue.

Kong: 18 Willpower + Deep Breathing + Hypnotized x3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:46 am

"I'm... not your... master." Kong said absently as he was unable to look away from the captivating display before him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:51 am

(Struggle -roll 14, 50- Success)
(Struggle -roll 13, 76- Crit Fail)
(Debilitating Sweet Kiss -roll 75- Fail)

"As you wish Master." Nina answered, her captivating boobs coming to a stop, only partially freeing Kong from the fog that had settled over his mind.

Kong: 18 Willpower + Deep Breathing + Hypnotized x2
Nina: 29 Stamina + Succubus Action Cooldown 1/5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:26 pm

"Nina..." Kong said, his voice filled with longing and confusion.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:33 pm

(Struggle -roll 72- Success)
(Struggle -roll 89, 90- Fail)
(Sweet Addiction -roll 91- Fail)

"Did you sleep well Master? Or do you want your dutiful maid to help relax you further?" Nina asked, giving Kong a charming smile as he continued to slowly rise out of his trance.

Kong: 18 Willpower + Deep Breathing + Hypnotized
Nina: 29 Stamina + Succubus Action Cooldown 2/5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:35 pm

"That sounds...nice." Kong said tiredly.

Last edited by PieForPi on Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:40 pm

(Pass)
(Pass)

Nina's smile only widened at his words. "Well then. Would you prefer I guide you down or shall I give you more sweet dreams." She said, leaning towards him. Unbeknownst to Kong the succubus withing her was amused, believing that for all his oblivious willfulness he'd finally given in.

Nina: 29 Stamina + Succubus Action Cooldown 3/5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:43 pm

"I'd prefer staying like this for a while." Kong said as he clumsily tried to wrap his arms around her.

(Basic Attack: Hug)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:55 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 89- Fail)
(Sweet Addiction -roll 54- Success)

The still lightly entranced Kong pulled her into a hug. After a few moments shared embrace. Nina pulled away slightly so that she could look Kong in the eye. Suddenly it was like there was a second woman overlayed on top of Nina, a woman with sinister leathery black wings and a dangerously seductive expression on her immaculate face. But Kong was unable to process this before her eyes began to glow and he was pulled into a deep, deep trance. "You impress me Master" 'Nina' said with the slight echo of two voices speaking in almost perfect unison. "I do everything short of demand you fuck me and still you don't take the hint. I don't know whether to applaud your willpower or laugh at your obliviousness. Now tell me Master what is your favorite part of a woman's body. Tell me so we can get this show on the road." The dual natured woman said, in tones that bordered on mocking.

Nina: 29 Stamina + Succubus Action Cooldown 3/5
(No actions, turn hasn't passed yet.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Nina   Kong Vs. Nina - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Nina
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next