Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Captain Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Captain Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:14 pm

Brin found himself on the deck of familiar ship as it left the port.

"Thanks again for last time." the old captain said as he walked over to the knight. "We'll be sticking to shallower waters this time, so hopefully we'll avoid another run-in with that titan."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:38 pm

'Good to hear. If there's anything else you need help with, just let me know.' Brin said with a nod. After what happened the last time he was out to sea, he was surprised with himself that he was so willing to take another job out here. At the very least, the captain and his crew were kind and they still paid well, so he had no problem helping them out. His statement also helped calm the knight's nerves. With any luck, hopefully this voyage would be a little less eventful than his last, but he kept his sword and shield close by just in case.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:46 pm

The trip had been peaceful, for a few hours at least. The calm was broken by a shouting from the crow's nest.

"Trouble, Captain!" the lookout called. "There's a ship heading to cut us off. They're flying black flag with a large lip print on it!"

"Damn." the captain swore. "Evasive maneuvers, men! It's the Kiss Pirates!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:54 pm

'Kiss Pirates? Who are they?' Brin asked the captain, scrambling for his sword and shield as a blush formed across his face. They were midara, that was for sure, but even the name sent a chill down his spine. All sorts of thoughts about who these people were and what they did raced through his head as he stared at the ship and lip print flag.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 5:03 pm

"Trouble." the captain answered.

Any further talk was silenced by the roar of a cannon. Moments later, a giant pair of lips struck the mast of the ship and broke it. The lookout screamed as he was sent hurtling into the water.

"Shit. We're up a creek without a paddle." one of the crew said as he threw a line to his fallen crew-mate.

"If its a paddlin' ye be wantin', we'd be more than happy to give ye some!" a commanding voice called out as several women boarded the ship.

A woman with a larg rear stepped forward. She wore ared corset and a matching skirt with a sleeveless black coat. Her legs are covered in knee high boots and a gold trimmed tricorn hat rests atop her head. Her green eyes are filled with greed and she uses ruby lipstick to mask her devious smile.

"All the booty on this ship, whether an object or on a person, is now property of Captain Kiss and 'er crew." she declared.

Test: 30 Willpower
Captain Kiss: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 5:10 pm

Brin was a little intimidated by the scantily clad pirate women, but he stepped forward to face them regardless. 'Leave this ship alone. If you want anything here, you're going to have to get through me.' He said, blushing as he stared at the captain's curves and glossy red lips as he drew his sword, waiting to see what they'd do.

(Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 5:20 pm

(Info Leak -roll 83- Fail!)
(Irresistible Booty -roll 94- Crit Success!)

"Get a load of this landlubber!" Capatin Kiss said with a laugh as she confidently walked right up to Brin. "He really thinks he can stop all of this!" Her sentence was punctuated by her big rump bumping against his crotch.

Just the touch of the pirate's lovely rear was enough to make a tent form in his pants.

Brin: 29 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass
Captain Kiss: 30 Stamina +0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 5:27 pm

Brin let out a quiet gasp as he felt her bubble butt bump against his crotch as an erection quickly formed. Her butt was much larger and softer than he thought as his blush deepened. 'I'm not just some landlubber you can toy with.' He said as he slashed at her, his eyes darting between her booty and her red lips, hoping she wouldn't notice.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 5:36 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll [42,83]- Fail!)
(Kisslock -roll 90- Crit Success!)

Brin raised his sword only to freeze up when he realized the eyes of her crew watching him. This gave his opponent plenty of time to not only evade his attack, but also draw a pistol, kiss it, and fire a copy of her lips at the tent she pitched in his pants.

Brin: 27 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 5:42 pm

Brin collapsed to his knees as he felt the flying pair of lips give the tent of his pants a big smooch as a red lipstick print appeared. 'Ahh...' He said out loud, not being able to hide how much he liked it from the captain and her female crew. He looked up at her, a dazed grin on his face as he could only imagine what else the women were going to do to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 5:48 pm

(Keister Keelhauling -roll 44- Success! Bind -roll 52- Success!)

Captain Kiss snapped her fingers and two of her underlings moved toward Brin. One grabbed him by his arms while the other grabbed his legs. Together, they lifted him up so he was laying in the air. Their bootiful boss then turned and sat on him like he was some kind of human hammock.

Brin: 24 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 5:55 pm

Brin let out a moan as his body was rubbed by the captain's big butt. Every time he felt her bubble butt rub him, his erection only got bigger as he fell more in love with her ass. 'So soft...' He said out loud as he tried to wiggle out of the humiliating situation he was in.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 5:58 pm

(Struggle -roll 51- Fail!)

"You'll never find a better booty anywhere in the seven seas." Captain Kiss boasted as she patted his head.

Brin: 21 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 6:03 pm

And with how soft her bubble butt was, Brin was honestly inclined to believe her. His breathing started to get a bit heavy as his lust only increased as his body was given a booty massage by the beautiful pirate. Even as his resolve was starting to falter a bit, he still attempted to try and get away, saying 'I might just believe you. It feels amazing, like I never want to leave.' But try to get away he did.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 6:13 pm

(Struggle -roll 2- Crit Success!)

Despite his words, Brin still managed to slip our of her crew's grasp before any could realize what happened.

Brin: 21 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 6:18 pm

Brin struggled to get focused as he put a little distance between them, still thinking about the captain's soft butt, but he wasn't ready to give up just yet. 'Sorry, but I'm not going to make it that easy for you.' He said, trying to tease them a little as he put up his shield, intent on increasing his defenses.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 6:23 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 71- Fail!)

"Why not?" Captain Kiss said as turned around to face him. Her intimidating presence made him forget all bout raising his shield. "Men would kill fer the honor of being my seat."

Brin: 21 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 6:32 pm

'Well, maybe I just like making it a little harder for midara. After all, what's the point of taking a treasure if there's no challenge involved?' Brin fired back as he now went on the offensive, raising his sword in a speedy four hit combo, hoping to take the woman off guard. He still couldn't help but stare at her lips and ass, though. The lustful gazes of her crew didn't help his focus, either.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 6:40 pm

(Blade Combo -roll [39, 10],[85, 80],[2, 93], [88, 54]- 1 Success, 1 Fail, and 2 Crit Fail!)
(Treasure Chest -roll 56- Success! Steal 15- Fail!)

Brin only managed to land one hit before he tripped head first into his opponent's cleavage. The Captain held him there and the knight felt several pairs of hands roam his body before she eventually let him go.

Brin: 16 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Captain Kiss: 29 Stamina +0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 6:51 pm

Brin stumbled back, still thinking about how soft her boobs were. It seemed like every inch of the pirate midara was soft and seductive. He kept up his sword and shield as best he could, but he couldn't hide how much his lust was getting the better of him. 'What are you going to do to me if you win?' He wondered aloud. It was clear that they were after the treasure here, but what else did they want? He ran at her with a powerful slash, intent on resisting her charms as much as he could.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 6:59 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll [45, 31]- Fail!)
(Irresistible Booty -roll 42- Success! Weakness -roll 17- Fail!)

"Whatever I be wantin' ta do with ya." the pirate answered as she dodged his strike and once more press her big behind against him.

Brin: 14 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Captain Kiss: 29 Stamina +0/4 Miss + Crit Boost
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:05 pm

'And what does that mean? Or is it supposed to be a surprise?' Brin said, his penis twitching in his pants as the woman pressed her ass against him. He was starting to fall in love with the woman and her soft bubble butt the longer this went on. He backed up a bit and tried to focus his mind and get rid of all the lewd thoughts in his brain from staring at the captain and her crewmates.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:12 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 100- Crit Success!)
(Kiss Cannons -roll 70- Success!)

As Brin centered himself, the Captain and her crew moved away from him. Before he could figure out what was going on, a cannon fired and a large pair of lips smooched him against the deck.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet + Charging Confidence
Captain Kiss: 29 Stamina +0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:19 pm

Brin wondered what they were doing and why they were backing away, until the reason hit him quite literally. The giant pair of red lips covered most of the front of his body, leaving a giant red lipstick print as the fast impact combined with the sticky softness of the lips dazed him completely. He laid on the ground for a second, his only movement an occasional twitch of his body and his dick as a dazed grin formed on his face. 'Wow. That felt amazing...' He said, not even bothering to hide his love of lipstick from the midara surrounding him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:29 pm

(Buried in Booty -roll 75- Fail!)

"Oh? Did ye like that, landlubber? Maybe we should tie ye to a rock and use ye fer target practice?" Captain Kiss taunted as she signaled some of her crew to break off and loot the ship.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Captain Kiss: 29 Stamina + 1/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Captain Kiss
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next