Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Captain Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:30 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll [53, 97]- Crit Fail!)
(Share the Rum -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

The Captain pulled out a bottle of rum, only for Brin's sword to immediately smash it and shower the both of them in booze and glass shards.

Brin: 3 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Captain Kiss: 22 Stamina + 3/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:33 pm

Brin wiped himself off, the thick stench of alcohol sticking to him and making him a bit woozy. He took a second both to wipe himself clean as well as focus his mind, wondering what exactly she was planning on doing with it if she got another bottle.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:41 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 77- Fail!)
(Kiss Lock -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

Brin's attempt to focus was cut short by a curse.

"Ye soggy land rat! Ye ruined me favorite gun!" Captain Kiss shouted as she held up her rum soaked pistol.

Brin: 3 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet + Charging Confidence
Captain Kiss: 21 Stamina + 4/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:46 pm

'O-Oh. Sorry. Is there something I can do to make it up to you?' Brin said sheepishly as he tried to focus one final time to avoid sparking her anger. Better to keep her in a good mood, whether or not he won or lost. He continued to clean himself off and focus his willpower.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:56 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 31- Fail!)
(Keister Keelhauling -roll 45- Fail!)

"Any thing ya can do?" Captain Kiss snapped at him. "Ya can end this farce and admit ya lossed already!"

Brin: 3 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet + Charging Confidence
Captain Kiss: 21 Stamina + 5/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:05 pm

'Sorry, but I can't make it that easy. You know that.' Brin said as he shrugged, barely saying to stay upright. He talked a big game, but honestly he was close to doing exactly what she said. He put up his shield just in case she attacked, anxious of what she would try to do to him next.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:12 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 28- Success!)
(Peg Pegger -roll 5- Crit Fail!)

"Yes ye can, you lily livered mo-" The captain's angry tirade was cut of by a powerful blow from Brin's shield.

Brin: 3 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Captain Kiss: 16 Stamina + 2/4 Miss + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:18 pm

As much as he didn't want to make her mad, Brin continued his assault, following up his successful shield bash with another powerful slash. It was a long shot to be sure, but he wasn't out of this just yet.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:28 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll [99, 85]- Crit Fail!)

Brin raised his weapon, only to be tripped by one of the many lady pirates watching the fight.

Brin: 2 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Captain Kiss: 16 Stamina + 2/4 Miss + Crit Boost
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:33 pm

Brin got to his feet, shaking off his feelings of exhaustion and lust that were quickly catching up to him. He swung one more time at the captain, but his movements were quite slow and showed off just how tired and aching for release he was. 'N-not done yet.' Was all he managed to say as he continued to stare at the beautiful and bootyful pirate captain.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:45 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll [7, 19]- Crit Fail!)
(Irresistible Booty -roll 41- Fail!)

Brin fell to the ground mid swing.

"Why don't ye just do us all a favor and just finish yerself off?" Captain Kiss suggested as she signaled for her crew to return to their plundering.

Brin: 1 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Captain Kiss: 16 Stamina + 3/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:55 pm

'That doesn't sound too bad.' Brin said, his constant missing and flailing getting in his head as he once again started to masturbate in his pants as he stared at the beautiful pirate midara and her crew. He tried to block the way of her crew, but to little success as he quickly tired himself out, leaving him open for the women to have their way with him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:07 pm

(Peg Pegger -roll 28- Success!)

Several of the pirates ripped his pants off while another handed her Captain a hard wood strap on.
Brin was repositioned so his butt was in the air and wide open fore a pegging.

Captain Kiss fucked his ass and she fucked it hard. She slammed the wooden sex toy in their and didn't stop thrusting until her crew secured everyone and everything from this boat back on her own ship.

When she finally pulled out, Brin's amulet glowed and restored him to, a somewhat, fighting shape.

Brin: 5 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass
Captain Kiss: 16 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:11 pm

Brin struggled to his feet, his knees wobbling like jelly after the intense ass fucking he just received. His asshold was slightly sore but it still felt good, and his penis twitched wildly on the verge of cumming. He leaned on his sword for support as he gasped for breath. 'Wow...That was intense.' He coughed out, pretty much not resisting at all as he staggered towards her for another sloppy swing of his sword.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:21 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 88- Crit Success!)

Without the extra nervousness of her crew watching his every move, Brin managed to land a strike that forced the pirate captain to her knees.

Captain Kiss: 14 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:27 pm

'I thought that you were going to teach me a lesson.' Brin remarked, his will to fight back renewed a little bit. He followed up with a series of sword slices as fast as his tired arms would allow before she made him fall prey to his lust.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:34 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 21, 41, 8, 21- 3 Fail and 1 Crit Success!)

"Cocky brat." Captain Kiss said as she drew her own sword and managed to deflect most of his strikes, "But, I got ta admit ya impressed me. Never have I met a man before who could take a peggin' like that and still keep fightin' afterward."

Captain Kiss: 13 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:41 pm

Taking credit where it was due, Brin gave her a slightly uneasy smile. He knew that it was because of the amulet, but he didn't want to admit that. 'Well, I just wasn't done yet. That's all.' He said as he put up his shield to try and counter her, knowing that even though he was tired and extremely horny, he still had a shot at teaching the midara a lesson.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:48 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 38- Success!)
(Irresistible Booty -roll 78- Success! Weakness -roll 60- Success!)

"I wonder how much longer ye can last?" the lady pirate said as she playfully bumped her butt against the tent in his pants.

Brin: 3 Willpower + 2xTemp Weakness:Ass
Captain Kiss: 13 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Brin let out another moan as he felt her bubble butt press against his crotch as precum soaked through his pants. He was on the verge of giving up, and both of them knew it. 'I'm going to...ah...' Was all he managed to gasp out. He desperately went for one last swing of his sword before he was finished off in more ways than one by the sexy midara.

(All Out Offense)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 8:06 pm

(All Out Offense -roll 84- Success!)
(Irresistible Booty -roll 73- Fail!)

The powerful blow struck true and the pirate could only stumble back in pain.

Captain Kiss: 7 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 8:15 pm

Brin needed to take a moment after such a powerful hit as he lowered his sword. He gasped for breath as he couldn't force his body to keep moving just yet. 'So...close...' He muttered out loud, but whether it was close to beating her or close to orgasming, it was difficult to say.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 4:24 pm

(Irresistible Booty -roll 27- Fail!)

Captain Kiss was also panting as she recovered from that devastating hit.

Captain Kiss: 7 Stamina + 1/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 5:08 pm

Brin finally recovered a bit of his energy as he slashed at her, close to giving in and submitting to her, but the last traces of his willpower screamed at him to resist with everything he could as he swung, his eyes drawn to her red lips and soft ass even more than before.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 4:00 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 29- Fail!)
(Irresistible Booty -roll 2- Crit Success!)

Brin raised his sword, but his opponent was faster. She turned around and press her incredible butt against his crotch. The knight came in an instant and slumped to his knees in defeat.

(Brin has been defeated! Weakness- roll 91- Fail!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Captain Kiss
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next