Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Captain Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:32 pm

'That...doesn't sound so bad.' Brin admitted as he managed to find his way to his feet. Trying to get an advantage however he could, he pulled out his metal chains and threw them at the pirate, trying to keep her in one place before she could really smother his will to resist her.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:40 pm

(Capture Chains -roll [54, 80]- Success!)
(Struggle -roll 69- Fail!)

The metal chains wrapped around the pirate captain and she fell to the deck, unable to move.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Captain Kiss: 27 Stamina + 1/4 Miss + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:45 pm

Happy it worked, Brin continued holding onto the chains keeping the pirate captive. 'Call off your crew and tell them to stop looting. Like I said, it you want to loot this ship, you'll need to get through me first.' Brin said, trying to sound as stern as a man covered in lipstick with a raging hard on possibly could as he tightened the chains.

(Capture Chains: Continued)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 7:59 pm

(Struggle -roll 41- Fail!)

"Never!" his prisoner yelled as she squirmed in his chains.

Captain Kiss: 25 Stamina + 1/4 Miss + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 8:01 pm

'Okay then. Well, sorry, but I've gotta do what I can to stop you. Even if you're really pretty.' Brin said, the last part slipping out of his mouth by mistake. Unwilling to stop so easily, he continued his firm grip on the chains, hoping the rest of her crew would see that their captain is tied up and rush to her aid.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 8:04 pm

(Struggle -roll 19- Fail!)

"Kiss me ass, landlubber!" Captain kiss snapped defiantly.

Captain Kiss: 23 Stamina + 1/4 Miss + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 8:11 pm

'Why don't you make me, then? Apply some lipstick on me and make me kiss it if you're that committed to it.' He said, half taunting her, half wishing she would make it happen. He nonetheless kept his grip on the chains as he stared her down.

(Huh, I think this is the longest this move has ever gone on for.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 8:18 pm

(Struggle -roll 78- Success!)

"Maybe I will!" she said as she finally escaped the silver knights chains.

Captain Kiss: 23 Stamina + 1/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 8:23 pm

'Well, hit me with your best shot. I'm not done yet.' Brin said, trying to sound confident. However, he knew that at the rate this was going, he was likely in for a lewd, rude, surprise. And part of him was looking forward to it. He decided to try one more time to focus his mind and recover his will to resist the midara pirate.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 8:26 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 50- Success!)
(Lips Mark the Spot -roll 67- Fail!)

Brin took a moment to recover as the pirate called back her crew.

Brin: 17 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Captain Kiss: 23 Stamina + 2/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 8:35 pm

Brin eyed the women nervously as they gathered around the two of them again. 'What are you planning to do now?' He questioned aloud, staring at their curves and lustful grins, a bad feeling starting to set in. He put up his shield as best he could, hoping to counter whatever they attempted to do to him.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:34 am

(Shield Stance -roll 58- Success!)
(Buried In Booty -roll 56- Success!)

"All hands on deck!" Captain Kiss yelled.

Brin raised his shield but that did little to stop the tide of women that descended upon him. They wrestled him down and pinned him to the deck with there asses. Their leader than walked over with a smirk and took a seat on the knight's face.

Brin: 14 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet + Strong Bind
Captain Kiss: 23 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Brin let out a muffled grunt as he was buried under over a dozen soft butts. He could barely move an inch as he felt them sitting and rubbing their asses all over his body. His penis twitched once again as he felt one of the pirates rub against it with her ass. And the best part of course, was feeling the captain's big bubble butt rub his face. He fought against the urge to kiss it as hard as he could as he attempted to try and get away from the booty jail.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 3:42 pm

(Struggle -roll 89- Crit Fail!)

"Where'd all that bluster go? Looks like ye be a just a sissy little landlubber, after all." Captain Kiss taunted as her beautiful behind bullied his face and rubbed away his will to resist her.

Brin: 10 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet + Strong Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:17 pm

At being called a sissy, Brin immediately felt a tingling sensation throughout his whole body as he dick twitched at the word. He started humping against the pirate sitting on his crotch as he started to kiss the captain's bubble butt, making it no secret to the midara how much he liked being called a sissy by the dominant women. He forgot about escaping as he nuzzled and kissed her ass, hoping she would call him that again.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:22 pm

"See? No one can resist me booty for long!" Captain Kiss declared, and all over her screw cheered in triumph.

Brin: 7 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet + Strong Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:29 pm

At her cheers, Brin remembered what he was doing and once again resumed trying to get away before they booty smothered the will to fight right out of him. He was starting to get close to orgasming as he still felt the soft rubbing sensation of their asses all over his body. He made more muffled moans as he tried to break free with everything he had.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:31 pm

(Struggle -roll 62- Success!)
(Struggle -roll 46- Success!)

The knight bucked and thrashed and managed to knock every last pirate off and climbed back to his feet.

Brin: 7 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:36 pm

Brin scrambled to his feet, panting for breath after being treated to so many booty bumps. He raised his sword as best he could as he ran at them, determined to make it as hard for them to secure a victory as possible. 'I'm not some sissy landlubber. I'm not...' He said, although even his own voice sounded unsure of his declaration.

(Sterling Silver Stunning Strike)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:52 pm

(Sterling Silver Stunning Strike -roll 3- Crit Fail!)
(Lips Mark the Spot -roll 22- Success!)

Brin's body suddenly froze as he watched the pirate pulled out a tube of cherry red lipstick. He could only look on as she slowly applied it to her lips. The knight did nothing to stop her as she confidently walked towards him.

"Yer right. Yer not some sissy landlubber," Captain kiss told him before she grabbed him and pressed her freshly painted lips to his forehead, "Yer, my sissy landlubber!"

Brin: 4 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet + Marked
Captain Kiss: 23 Stamina + 0/4 Miss + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:59 pm

'I'm your sissy...' Brin said with a dazed voice as he felt her cherry red lips leave a glossy red mark on his forehead. He collapsed to his knees as his hand slipped into his pants and started stroking his cock as he submissively stared up at the women, a dazed grin on his face as her words raced through his head, his brain temporarily shutting off as he stared at her glossy red lips as she smiled down at him, wanting to be their personal landlubbing sissy.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:05 pm

(Kiss Cannons -roll [87, 69, 27]- Fail!)

Captain Kiss stepped back and the cannons of her ship roared once more, but, to everyone's surprise, the bombardment of giant lips somehow completely missed the boat they were on.

Brin: 4 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet

(Well, looks like someone up their doesn't want Brin to go down just yet.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:09 pm

(Looks like it.)

Brin finally managed to get it together as he once again got to his feet. He ran at the captain with every last bit of willpower he had left, determined to whatever he could to salvage his pride as he swung at her while she seemed a bit off guard, the sensation of her lipstick on his forehead still slowing him down a bit.

(Sterling Silver Stunning Strike)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:16 pm

(Sterling Silver Stunning Strike -roll [24, 79]- Fail!)
(Irresistible Booty -roll 39- Fail!)

Brin wavered under the watching gaze of her crew and the Captain was able to just barely dodge the powerful slash because of it.

Brin: 4 Willpower + Temp Weakness:Ass + Heart Amulet
Captain Kiss: 23 Stamina + 2/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:23 pm

Brin followed up with another powerful slash, trying to forget the sensation of their asses and the captain's red lips out of his mind as he felt every women eyeing him up. He swung as hard as he could, blushing from all the staring they were doing. He could only wonder what else they were planning on doing to him.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Captain Kiss
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next