Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Captain Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 4:56 pm

Brin let out a silent scream of pleasure as the sensation of her soft bubble butt made him spurt into his pants. He fell to his knees, looking up at her, his eyes pleading for her to have her way with him as all the will to resist her left him. He felt some cum leak through his pants as he felt the sticky sensation build up in his underwear.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 5:08 pm

"Not bad. You might have actually won if you didn't keep stopping to daydream." Captain Kiss told him as she hauled him up onto her shoulder. The pirate then slapped his ass and carried him to her ship.

From his position, Brin could see all the people he was supposed to protect suffering similar fates as the crew transferred them and all their cargo onto the pirate vessel.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 5:13 pm

Brin blushed as she slapped his ass. As bad as it might be, Brin was so focused on the fight and the pleasure she gave him that he almost forgot about the people on the cargo ship. The way she was carrying him, Brin could see her ass jiggling with every step she took as she took him aboard. 'Do I earn a prize or something because I did so well?' He asked her, not resisting anymore due to his shame as well as his exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 5:20 pm

"You get a choice." his captor told him as she carried him into the captain's quarters. "Would you rather spend the rest of your life with me sitting on your face or your dick?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 5:26 pm

Brin blushed once again, happy he was at least given a choice of how the beautiful pirate would dominate him. Looking at her beautiful face and glossy red lips, the defeated knight spoke up. '...My dick, please. I really like your lips, so if you sit on my face all the time, I can't see them. And your butt against my dick was what finished me off, after all.' He said, still aware of the cum he spurted into his pants, and how there was still some more in him, ready to come out.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 5:33 pm

Captain Kiss nodded as she set him down in her chair. She the got some roped and tied him so that not only could he not get up, but that his legs were forced to be spread wide open.

The big bootied buccaneer then sat down and crushed his manhood beneath her ass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 5:46 pm

Brin could only watch helplessly as she tied him up, leaving his legs spread and his penis completely at her mercy. He let a moan as he felt her big bubble butt smush his dick, the sensation honestly feeling quite nice if a little forceful. His dick twitched inside of his pants, begging to be let free an spurt another load. ' It feels so good. How did you get an ass like that?' He couldn't help but ask as she dominated him with her derriere.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 5:49 pm

"This booty is all natural." she told him as she wiggled and rubbed her bubble butt against his helpless cock.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 5:55 pm

Brin continued to moan as she rubbed her soft butt all over his dick. Precum leaked out of it as he panted for breath, already in love with the pleasure her giant ass could provide. 'T-that's amazing. Makes me wish I had an ass that big and soft too...' He muttered under his breath as the pirate continued to tease him with her rubbing wiggling.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 6:02 pm

"Everybody does, matie. Everybody does." she told him as stunned back and gave him a kiss.

---

Brin would spend the next several weeks tied to a chair with his manhood completely at the mercy of Captain Kiss' big beautiful butt. She relentless crushed, rubbed and bullied his dick until the crotch of his pants turned white from all the cum he stained them with.

The wanna-be knight finally was able to make his escape one day when Captain Kiss and her crew docked in a town; not to raid, but to go pub crawling.

Brin slipped free from his bonds and hid under the pier until the pirate ship set sail the next morning.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Captain Kiss   Brin vs Captain Kiss - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Captain Kiss
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4