Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Captain Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 9:55 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from planting a big kiss on the captin’s ass, leaving a lipstick print on her booty for her crew to see,
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Turn Pass

Buried in Booty - Continued

Salos gave her ass a big kiss as the women cheered.

She laughed as she felt Salos give her butt a smooch as her crew pointed and giggled at the bright mark he left. 'Oh, so ye like it that much, do ye? Well, don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from. And if ye ask nicely, I might be able to do something about that flat landlubber arse of yers.' She said mysteriously as the midara crew continued rubbing against him with their butts, one in particular rubbing against his crotch with her soft booty as the crew laughed and cheered at how well they were doing.

Salos: 15, Weakness: Ass, Bound

Captain Kiss: 17
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:07 pm

“What would you do?” he asked submissively to the captain.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:15 pm

Turn Skip

Buried In Booty - Continued

Salos kept perfectly still in his booty prison as they continued to tease him.

The captain laughed once again, finding his situation amusing. 'What would I do? It'd be obvious, wouldn't it, landlubber? I'd make ye into a pirate just like me. One with a booty so soft ye'd be able to sit on a bottle without smashing it. You'd be the horniest, sexiest pirate in the seven seas. Well, next to me, o'course.' She said with a grin as she sped up her movements, her bubble butt jiggling as she rubbed against his face, her crew continuing their butt massage as well.

Salos: 12, Weakness: Ass, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:18 pm

He starts to struggle a little, partly afraid of becoming a big bottomed pirate.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:29 pm

Struggle - 88

Struggle - 10

Salos released a sudden burst of strength that pushed the pirates off of him.

Captain Kiss got to her feet, a little disappointed, but not shaken in the least. 'Oh, ready to move on, are ye? Don't worry, me crew's got plenty o' surprises in store for ye. Just wait and see.' She said with a smirk as some of her crew dashed back to their ship to retrieve a

Salos: 12, Weakness: Ass

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:31 pm

Salos calmed his mind and tried to restore his willpower.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:37 pm

Sun's Blessing - 54

Swashing the Buckle - 23

Salos calmed his mind and restored his will to fight back a bit as light rained down on him.

The pirate crew didn't seem to mind, though. The captain gathered her crew back to her to discuss some plans they had for Salos, giving him the time he needed to heal up. By the time he was done, they had apparently finished their meeting, having come up with a series of tricks they could use on him. 'It's almost time for the best part, landlubber.' Captain Kiss said with a smirk, ready to begin putting her plan in motion.

Salos: 15, Weakness: Ass

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:39 pm

“And what part is that?” he said, aiming an arrow at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:48 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 19

Keister Keelhauling - 66

Salos fired off another blazing arrow, but this time the captain saw through his attack and dodged jus in time, getting close to him in the process.

She smiled deviously as her crew once again grabbed Salos. This time however, the women lifted him up and brought him over to their captain. Captain Kiss turned around and bent over, showing him her giant ass. The crew then began rubbing Salos' body all over it, making him worship it with his face as well as making him rub his erection against it, ingraining her bubble butt into his mind. 'Like it? Put it deep into yer mind. Think about soft and jiggly it is. Don't ye want a booty like this?' The captain asked him, making him stare at it as he gave her his answer.

Salos: 12, Weakness: Ass

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:50 pm

“Yes I want a booty like that.” he said, unable to resist it for long.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:59 pm

Turn Pass

Swashing the Buckle - 46

Salos admitted how he really felt, and the pirates made sure to get started on a plan to give him exactly what he wanted.

Captain Kiss pulled out her cutlass. 'Okay then landlubber. Hold still then. This won't hurt a bit.' She said as she slashed at him several times. When she was done, Salos' clothes were torn to ribbons, leaving him completely naked in front of all the pirates as they giggled at how aroused he had gotten from all the booty bumps he had been treated to.

Salos: 11, Weakness: Ass, Naked

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 11:03 pm

He now covered himself, unsure what the pirates would do next.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 11:20 pm

Turn Pass

Pirate Chest - 78

Salos covered himself, still unable to move as his makeover continued.

The pirate crew members that had left earlier had returned, and this time they were dragging a large chest, more than big enough for a person to fit into. The brought it next to Captain Kiss, before opening it up to show a bunch of sexy pirate outfits, including lingerie. 'Why don't ye take yer pick. They be all yers!' Captain Kiss said with a smirk as some of the crew lifted Salos and threw him into the chest, shutting it. He felt his naked body caressed on all sides by the feminine clothing as it rubbed against him.

Salos: 9, Weakness: Ass, Naked, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 5:11 pm

Salos moaned, unable to break free from the girly prison.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 5:26 pm

Turn Skip

Pirate Chest - Continued

Salos couldn't escape from his girly prison as the clothes continued to rub against him.

Captain Kiss made it a point to sit on the chest, keeping Salos trapped in there as the sexy pirate outfits continued to rub all over him as he couldn't get away. The soft material only aroused the pyromancer more as some of the clothes almost seemed to put themselves onto him. 'Having fun in there, landlubber? Those moans sure make it sound like ye are.' She said with a laugh as her pirate crew laughed along with her.

Salos: 7, Weakness: Ass, Naked, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 5:35 pm

Salos tried to free himself from the chest.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 5:49 pm

Struggle - 46

Salos was able to break free from the chest as Captain Kiss hopped off of it with enough struggling.

However, something had happened because of Salos' time in the treasure chest trap. He emerged in a full sexy pirate outfit, with a tight blue corset that showed off the curves of his body with a lacy purple bra underneath, a pair of silky lace panties and a blue skirt to match his corset, long black high heeled boots, and finally, a large blue and purple pirate hat. 'How's that, landlubber? Or rather, ye don't look much like a landlubber anymore!' Captain Kiss said with an approving nod, her crewmates in awe of how beautiful and perfect his new outfit was.

Salos: 7, Weakness: Ass, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 5:54 pm

“Oh my.” he said, overwhelmed by his new attire.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 6:15 pm

Turn Pass

Makeup fit for a Pirate - 68

Salos was too overwhelmed by his new attire to move or fight back.

She snapped her fingers as her crew brought out several cases of makeup and got right to work on Salos. As Captain Kiss had a red theme, of course Salos would get a makeover that fit his sexy blue pirate outfit. First, they popped on a curly blond wig onto his head by removing his cap and putting it on shortly afterward as the wig attached itself to his head. They then gave his cheeks a nice and bright blue blush. Next up was eyeshadow, which was put on nice and thick, turning his eyelids bright purple, with long fake eyelashes to match. Finally, they applied heaps of blue lipstick and lip gloss, making his lips look plump and kissable. 'So? How do ye like it? Does that swash your buckle or doesn't it?' She asked, showing him his reflection with a small hand mirror so he could look at his new appearance.

Salos: 5, Weakness: Ass, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 6:57 pm

“What did you do to me?” he asked, captivated by his own reflection.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:19 pm

Turn Pass

A Treasured Chest - Auto

Salos stared at his reflection, mesmerized by his new look.

She smiled at him. 'What did I do to ye? Why, I made ye a right beauty. And I'm not done yet. Watch.' She said as she started to massage Salos' chest. A few pirates returned with what looked like a bottle of lotion. They spread a bunch of it on Captain Kiss' hands as she turned towards Salos and started to massage his chest. The thick lotion felt warm and tingly on his body, and was surprisingly warm. After several minutes and several reapplications of this lotion, Salos looked down to see that his chest had ballooned into a large pair of boobs. 'A nice treasure chest you got there. Should I give ye a booty to match?' The captain asked with a smile, pleased with how large and full Salos' new breasts were.

Salos: 3, Weakness: Ass, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:25 pm

“Yes please.” he said, losing himself to who the pirates were making him into.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:41 pm

Turn Pass

Finest Booty in the Seven Seas - Auto

Salos stood perfectly still, accepting the changes as his transformation continued.

Captain Kiss nodded. 'Alright then. I'll give ye the finest booty in the seven seas. Next to me, o' course. Let's get to work!' She said as more of that mysterious lotion was brought in. Pulling down Salos' skirt, the midara quickly got to work massaging his ass again and again, even slipping in a finger into his asshole every now and then to tickle his prostate. The slippery butt massage continued for a while as Salos felt his butt slowly start to get heavier. After what seemed like almost ten minutes of massaging and fingering, the captain backed away with a satisfied grin. 'Wow, I outdid meself. There be a fine pirate booty.' She said, showing Salos his reflection. Now, Salos had a bubble butt the likes of which he never could of dreamed of, being incredibly big and luscious. His fingers sunk right into it, his new booty being incredibly soft, easily capable of smothering just about anyone. It seemed to jiggle sexily with each step he took. It was a wonderful bubble butt in every sense of the words.

Salos: 1, Weakness: Ass, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:43 pm

Salos was lost in a mix of both wanting to show off his new curves and wanting to do what the pirate captain did before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Captain Kiss
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next