Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Captain Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 7:57 pm

Turn Pass

A Pirate's Life for She - Auto

Salos' will to resist her completely gave out as his transformation was almost complete.

She brought out one last tube of lotion. 'Let's make ye a real woman o' the sea. Wave goodbye to that pitiful wee thing between yer legs.' She said with a smirk as she lifted Salos' skirt back up to his hips. Then, she squirted a whole bunch of the lotion into the front of it, drenching his manhood with the stuff. Finally, she stuck her hands in and massaged his penis again and again until he came several times, filling the skirt with his cum. When she finally backed away and the tingling subsided, Salos and his penis were no more, and in their place was a beautiful, big bootied pirate.

Salos' Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:05 pm

“She” laid there overwhelmed with her newfound womanhood and pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:10 pm

Captain Kiss walked over to the newly formed pirate and gave her ass a smack, causing it to jiggle seductively. 'How ye doing there, Captain Smother?' The pirate asked, calling her partner her new name as she gave her a romantic kiss, the pirate's feelings shown through the loving smooch.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:16 pm

Losing herself to her new persona, she smiled. “I’m feeling great hun. I could use a nice seat.” she said to her partner with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:25 pm

'A nice seat ye say? I'm in the mood to find one too. Now, which would ye like, one of our girls, or should we go a plundering?' Captain Kiss said with a smirk as she snapped her fingers. Two of her crew went up the two women and went on the knees, like they were begging to sat on. However, the choice was up to the new Captain, of course...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:43 pm

“Let’s go plundering. It would be more entertaining.” she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:58 pm

'Okay then. That's the spirit! Let's go find us some booty to plunder!' Captain Kiss said, nodding approvingly. The two of them returned to their ship, leaving the cargo ship they were on behind (With a little bit plundered, of course) as they set sail for their next target, hoping to score big, in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:42 pm

Captain smother hugged her new partner as their ship sailed to their next conquest.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:52 pm

It took roughly an hour or two, but finally the pirates found their next prize. A rather large, rich looking yacht was cruising on the waves a little closer to the shore. A man could be seen steering it without a care in the world. Captain Kiss looked to her partner expectantly. 'Ready for some fun? We'll move in on your signal.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:08 pm

“Let’s go sweetie. It’s time for us to have some fun.” she said, kissing the other captain.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:21 pm

Captain Kiss nodded eagerly as their ship approached the yacht that didn't have a clue what was happening until it was far too late. The crew of pirate midara quickly boarded the ship and the rich looking man was brought aboard to the two women to learn of what was going to happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Captain Kiss   Salos vs. Captain Kiss - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Captain Kiss
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3