Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. K/DA Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:48 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan girlishly as he continued to struggle.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Struggle - 56

Salos finally managed to free himself from the spectral tails.

Ahri merely grinned. 'Done so soon? It seems to me like you were enjoying that, sweetie. But that's fine. We can still have plenty of fun before we get to the best part, girly boy.' She said, clearly having plans for the girly pyromancer.

Salos: 22, Sparkly Lipstick

Ahri:26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 9:11 pm

“I don’t want any part of what your planing.” he said, getting a little concerned. He summoned his bow and aimed again.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 9:41 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 21

Flirty Song - 68

Salos fired off another arrow, but he was still unsteady on his feet after getting his asshole teased by her tails, so his aim was far off the mark as Ahri giggled at him.

The pop idol went right up to him as she pulled out a pink microphone. 'Here, you did come to listen to my song, so it's only right that I give you a little performance. You can just hop right in if you feel like singing, girly boy.' She said as she began to sing a beautiful and flirty song about being a pop star. Her words were so mesmerizing and perfect that Salos felt himself freeze in place to listen to her sing, the girly lyrics starting to get stuck in his head.

Salos: 20, Sparkly Lipstick, Mentally Bound

Ahri: 26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 9:46 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from starting to sing along.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:06 pm

Turn Skip

Flirty Song - Continued

Salos couldn't help but sing along with the girly pop song as Ahri smiled.

The two of them kept singing, the flirty, girly lyrics getting deep into Salos' head as he couldn't help but sing along about how perfect it is to be a girly pop star. The two of them sung and danced, with Salos starting to realize how wonderful it is to be an idol as the lyrics and music continued to brainwash him.

Salos: 18, Sparkly Lipstick, Mentally Bound

Ahri 26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:08 pm

Salos continued to sing along and dance as part of him weekly tried to break free.

(Weak struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:23 pm

Weak Struggle - 87, 12

Flirty Song - Continued

Salos couldn't get his mind together as he kept singing.

Ahri smiled as she held his hand as the of them continued to sing and dance, the flirty, girly pop song becoming so ingrained in Salos' head that it was almost all he could think about. Becoming a pretty pop star seemed so appealing to him that he sang and danced his heart out with Ahri on the empty stage. If he didn't break free soon, then he wouldn't be able to resist her temptations any more...

Salos: 16, Sparkly Lipstick, Mentally Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:27 pm

Salos continued to fight against to girly singing feelings.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:42 pm

Struggle - 50

Salos finally managed to get a hold of himself as he stopped singing and dancing.

Ahri looked a little disappointed, but she quickly returned to her flirty, smug self. 'Did you enjoy that girly boy? Well don't worry, I've got a little surprise in store for you. Don't worry, I promise you'll love it...' She said with a smug smile as her tail wagged back and forth in anticipation of what she was going to do to him.

Salos: 16, Sparkly Lipstick

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:46 pm

“And what is that?” he said as he tried to restore his willpower.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 11:01 pm

Sun's Blessing - 77

Illusory Mirage - 40

Salos tried to recover his willpower, but it didn't work when he was caught off guard by a mysterious sensation in the air...

Ahri summoned an aura that surrounded both herself and Salos as their surroundings began to change. When he looked around again, Salos found himself in a laundromat of all things, with rows of empty washing machines lined up. On just about every corner of the room was a tv showing Ahri and some other beautiful women singing and dancing erotically. Ahri herself was seated on an open washing machine, with a beautiful, girly pink pop star outfit already inside. Next to her was a pink bottle of laundry soap. She smiled at his reaction to everything around them. 'Like it, girly boy? This is where you'll finish off your transformation.' She said with a grin as she got off the washing machine and faced Salos.

Salos: 15, Sparkly Lipstick

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 11:08 pm

“What transformation?” he asked, confused by the new setting.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 12:49 pm

Turn Skip

Crystal Heart - 68

Salos looked around at the washing machines and the tvs, not really knowing where he was.

Ahri blew another kiss at Salos as another heart formed around him. Suddenly, Salos started to feel an intense desire to become a girly pop star just like Ahri. The feeling washed over him bit by bit as those thoughts took over his mind. Soon, it was almost all he could think as the girly pyromancer had trouble keeping himself focused.

Salos: 13, Sparkly Lipstick

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 12:53 pm

He was struggling with the newfound desires within his head. “What’s wrong with me?” he asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Turn Skip

Mirage Orb - 98

Salos was struggling with his new desires and was unable to move.

Ahri held up a glowing purple orb and gently blew it to Salos so he could get a good look at it. The flashing lights looked so pretty and hypnotic that Salos couldn't look away. 'That's it, sweetie. Just stare and all your problems will disappear... Just stare and tell me your deepest desires...' The idol said, tempting him as she smiled, her glance looking at the washing machine behind her as she continued working her magic on him...

Salos: 10, Sparkly Lipstick, Sealed 1/3

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:14 pm

“I want to be an idol like you.” he said, the magic of both her earlier attacks and the orb’s mind numbing powers effecting him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:31 pm

Turn Skip

9 Tailed Embrace - 40

Salos admitted his true desires to her.

However, Ahri wanted to have a bit more fun teasing him. She wrapped Salos up in her spectral tails once again as she made him continue looking at the pretty ball of light. This time her tails were without mercy as one immediately went up his butt as she teased him. 'That's it, sweetie. Just relax and let go. Let your mind just melt in feminine bliss as your desires to be an idol fill up your pretty little head.' She whispered as she held him close, her breasts and soft outfit brushing against him.

Salos: 7, Sparkly Lipstick, Sealed 2/3, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:41 pm

He moaned more girlishly as she continued to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:51 pm

Turn Skip

9 Tailed Embrace - Continued

Salos couldn't even attempt to move as she kept toying with him.

She kept teasing Salos with her wonderful tails as the one teasing his asshole sped up more and more, tempting him to submit as Shri rubbed her soft outfit against him. All the while, the purple orb of light brainwashed Salos into submission. 'Thats it, you love to be girly, you love idols, and you want to be just like me. Isn't that right, Salos the girly boy?' Shri whispered, having a lot of fun transforming him into a pop idol just like her.

Salos: 4, Sparkly Lipstick, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:09 pm

“Yes sempai.” he said as he couldn’t resist.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:19 pm

Turn Skip

9 Tailed Embrace - Continued

Salos still couldn't move in her embrace.

Ahri kept going, although she knew that it was almost time for the best part. 'Good girl. Now are you ready for the final step?' She whispered, knowing that he would say yes. He didn't realize why, but she walked him over to the washing machine she was sitting on earlier...

Salos: 1, Sparkly Lipstick, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:22 pm

“Yes.” he said, unable to stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:30 pm

Turn Skip

Pop Star's Washing - Auto

Salos couldn't move a muscle as Shri finished him off.

She grabbed Salos and quickly stripped him of all of his clothes, leaving him naked. Then, she quickly loaded the washing machine with her old pop star outfits and a heaping helping of the girly pink laundry soap, a feminine smell surrounding it. Then, she threw Salos inside and turned the machine on, leaving him to be assaulted by the sensations as she closed the lid and sat on the machine as Ahri pulled out a magazine to read in the meantime.

Salos' willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:42 pm

Salos couldn’t do anything as his world was consumed in the girly scented detergent and soft feel of her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. K/DA Ahri
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next