Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. K/DA Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:52 pm

Shri hummed a new song to herself as she waited for the load to finish. Salos was still being assaulted by the soft outfit and the feminine scent of the soap as he began to feel the outfit attaching itself to him. The load was almost done as Ahri smiled and patted the top of the washing machine, eager to see the result.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:11 pm

Salos could feel his masculine thoughts and feelings washing away as the load was almost complete.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:24 pm

With a loud ding, the load was finally complete. Agri hopped off of the washing machine and opened it. Out came Salos, but he was changed. He was now, dressed in a beautiful pink idol costume with a tail just like Ahri's sticking out of him. And he was no longer a he, in fact, as Salos was now a beautiful kitsune girl like his beloved senpai. 'There we are. How do you feel, Salia?' Ahri asked with a giggle, giving her beloved junior a pat on the head.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:34 pm

“I feel great Sempai. I’m ready for our next practice.” she said with a smile and a wag of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 8:45 pm

Ahri smiled at her. 'Good girl. Now then, how about I give you a little makeover before practice, okay?' She said, wagging her tails back. The pop idol was clearly pleased about having her own pupil to tease and teach.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 8:48 pm

“Yes, sempai.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 9:02 pm

Ahri smiled as she sat her pupil down on the washing machine as she brought out a bunch of makeup and jewelry.' Okay Salia, because I'm in such a good mood today, I'll let you pick which one I put on you first, makeup or jewelry.' The idol said with a softer smile, happy to be spending time with her beloved student.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 10:27 pm

“Makeup, sempai.” she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 12:40 pm

Ahri smiled. 'Good choice sweetie. Just give me a moment...' She said as she got to work, humming as she put makeup onto Salia, with light pink blush, deep purple eyeshadow, and purple lipstick and lip gloss on top of her already sparkling lips. Finally, she added on lines onto her cheeks with a makeup brush to make her look more like Ahri. The pop idol then held up a mirror to her pupil to show her the result. 'How was that? Did your senpai do a good job?' Ahri asked, clearly fishing for complements on her perfect handiwork.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:10 pm

“Yes you did. I look so cute sempai.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Ahri gave her pupil a big hug. 'That's my favorite student. You always say just what I like to hear.' The idol said with a laugh. Her tail wagged back and forth as she eagerly brought out a jewelry case. 'Ready for these?' She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:37 pm

“Yes, Sempai.” she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:49 pm

'Good girl. Then let's get right to work.' Ahri said as she began to put some beautiful, feminine jewelry onto Salia. She put on beautiful, large gold earrings onto her ears, gave her a multitude of rings with different colored gems on them, and a set of necklaces with symbols and imagery about K/DA and being an idol. After a few minutes, the pop star took a graceful step back to observe her handiwork. 'There we go. Trust me sweetie, you've never looked better.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:08 pm

“Thanks, Sempai. Ready to practice?” she asked eager to sing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Ahri nodded as she brought out a sparkling purple microphone. She snapped her fingers as the illusion of the laundromat vanished and the two women were back on the empty stage. 'Ready to practice whenever you are, sweetie.' She said with a flirty wink as she so handed the microphone to her pupil as she got one of her own.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:40 pm

Salia started to sing a song about being a flirty fox girl. Her tailed moved in beat to the song.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:54 pm

Ahri smiled as she brought out a pink microphone and sang along with her. She got real close to Salia as her own tail brushed against hers, until their tails intertwined. The two of them sang all about being flirty fox girls and pop idols for a long while, the two women having the time of their lives.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:59 pm

“Do you think I will ever be as good as you, sempai?” she asked after they finished their song.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 3:14 pm

Ahri laighed. 'Oh sweetie. It might be a little bit, but I promise you that one days you'll be even better and more famous than I am. As for looks though, you've got some competition.' She said as the foxy idol gave Salia a long kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Salia couldn’t help but kiss her mentor back with a lot of love.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 9:30 pm

Ahri intensified the kiss, slightly pushing Salia back as the idol's tail wrapped her pupil's tail up as a show of dominance. The foxy idol gave Salia a lewd but loving look as she snuggled up to her as they kept kissing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 9:34 pm

Salia continued to let her mentor dominate her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 9:49 pm

Ahri pushed Salia down as she kept kissing. Although they were kissing so she couldn't say anything, Salia could feel the love and adoration coming from Ahri through the kiss'n'cuddle they were currently involved in. Ahri finally broke the kiss as she looked at her pupil lovingly. 'Looks like I might need to train you to be a better kisser, too. Don't worry though, we'll have plenty of time to between practices. Now, how about we head home?' She asked her as her tail resumed it's gentle wagging.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 9:57 pm

“Yes Sempai, I will follow you anywhere.” she said as her heart raced.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:12 pm

'Good girl. Then let's get going. It's actually not far from here.' Ahri said as she took her pupil's hand and began to walk away from the empty theatre towards the house of Ahri and her roommates. 'Just letting you know, my roommates might want to play with you too, knowing how cute you are. Hope you're okay with that. You'll still be my student though.' Ahri said as they walked together, hands clasped together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. K/DA Ahri
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next