Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clara the Clown Midara

Go down 
+2
Lilytrice
Biscuits_Man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Clara the Clown Midara Empty
PostSubject: Clara the Clown Midara   Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 pm

(Here's a midara I'm really proud of. I didn't really see a sexy clown midara on here, so I decided to make one. Like always, if anyone else wants to use them for their own RPs, feel free to.)

Appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/spiralingstaircase/art/Cordelia-Bubblebliss-755659710
(Art not mine, of course.)

Bio: Clara was once a normal girl who went to visit a nearby circus that she had heard about. However, the circus was a famous gathering spot for midara and a major hotspot for love magic. As she watched all the performances, she felt the urge to join in and make people smile. Eventually, she changed into a busty clown midara who works for the circus. Now, all she wants is to have fun, lewd performances and make her audience of midara smile and laugh. And she’s always looking for unsuspecting adventurers to join her show, willingly or not. She does love some audience involvement, after all!

Moves:

Mechanic: Audience Involvement: Clara’s shows are constantly watched by large groups of midara who come to watch her shows. They adore Clara and also love to help her tease and toy with adventurers she faces. Whenever the adventurer makes a critical fail, the audience around them drags them backwards to have their way with him, smothering them with their breasts or covering them with lipstick kisses or splattering them with some of Clara’s special pies, doing an additional 1 damage and inflicting Charmed for 1 turn.

Pies For You: Clara giggles before bringing out a tray full of messy cream pies. She then throws them at her opponent, splattering them as the audience laughs. The pies are filled with a special cream made by midara that arouses her target and leaves them with a pleasant feeling. Does 3 damage.

Pies for Your Pants: Clara brings out yet more pies but this time goes for a more devious tactic. She gets in close before dumping a creamy pie or two into her opponent’s pants, embarrassing them as the crowd laughs at their situation. Does 2 damage and inflicts the Embarrassed status, which lowers their attack power by 1 for 3 turns.

Sticky, Sloppy Clown Kissies: Clara uses some sort of clown magic to rapidly expand her glossy red lips, making them the size of her whole face. She then kisses all over her target’s face making loud squeaking and kissing noises. Does 2 damage, and inflicts Stunned and Charmed on a crit success.

A Very Lovely Flower: Clara leans in, beckoning the hero over to her with her finger, asking them to smell a pink flower she placed on her chest. When they do, she pushes a button as a cloud of pink love pheromones sprays right into their face, making them feel warm and fuzzy inside. Does 2 damage and inflicts Charmed for 2 turns.

Balloon Animals: Clara brings out a magical balloon of a random color before rapidly blowing it up in front of the audience. The balloon forms into the shape of a humanoid dog girl with large breasts and lips. Summons a Balloon Dog Girl to fight at her side that either uses Balloon Tits or Balloon Kisses, depending on the weaknesses of her target. This move is an automatic success, but since blowing up a balloon that big and busty takes up a lot of air, Clara is stunned on the next turn. The Balloon Dog Girl has 5 health and does 1 damage per attack.

Blow Up Clothing: Clara brings out more brightly colored balloons and begins blowing them up. However, instead of making them into living balloon girls, the clown midara instead blows them up big and then shoves them into her opponent’s clothing, giving them an odd body shape, usually a giant pair of balloon tits or a bubble balloon butt that makes it hard to move in. Inflicts Disadvantage on her opponent for 3 turns and does 1 damage when it ends and the balloons pop. They can be rolled to be popped manually, but it requires a successful roll and does 2 damage if it succeeds.

Shiny Hypno Juggling: Clara pulls a variety of pink, red, and blue balls out of her clothes and begins quickly juggling them as the audience ohhs and ahhs. The shiny rubber balls glisten in the light and draw her opponent’s attention, making them unable to look away as Clara grins at them. Does 1 damage and inflicts the Distracted status effect, which makes any fails by the hero into crit fails for 3 turns.

Sealing Red Nose: Clara gets in close to her target and gives them a big kiss to stun them for a second. Then before they can react, she pulls a big red clown nose out of her pocket and pops it onto their nose, giving it a squeeze as a loud honk comes out as the audience roars with laughter. The shiny red nose magically seals the hero’s mind, making them forget what they were doing before Clara kissed them. The adventurer is hit with the Sealed Status effect,which prevents them from using the last move they had used before Sealing Red Nose until they make a successful roll to take the red clown nose off.

Cramped Clown Car: Clara whistles as a bright pink clown car rumbles into the center of the room. Clara grins as she drags her opponent into the car with her. The car is incredibly tight and small on the inside, causing Clara to constantly rub and grind against them with her assets as she covers them in kisses. Does 2 damage and binds. If there are any Balloon Dog Girls around, they add an additional damage for each one.

The Grand Finale: Clara takes a bow to the audience as they roar in approval over her and her downed opponent. If the opponent is male: Clara will tease them with many of her previous attacks like pies in their pants, sticking a red nose on them to humiliate them, and covering them in scores of Balloon Dog Girls before making them cum over and over in their pants until they fully submit to Clara and become her submissive, devoted playthings. If the opponent is female: Clara will remark on how beautiful girls like them would be great for the circus to have. Then, using a mixture of hypnotic pheromones, a brightly colored clown dress and big red nose, and a whole ton of clownish makeup, her opponent is transformed into a giggly clown girl like Clara, on a mission with her to spread their joy to the rest of the world.

SnuggleBun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Clara the Clown Midara   Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:40 pm

I'd be down to challenge her if you want~
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clara the Clown Midara   Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:41 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: Clara the Clown Midara   Clara the Clown Midara EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 11:58 pm

replying to this just because I love this concept♥
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Clara the Clown Midara   Clara the Clown Midara EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 7:50 am

Yessss cute clowns are underrated!
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Clara the Clown Midara   Clara the Clown Midara EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:05 pm

I would like to challenge her if it is possible. I missed this character a lot when I used to read this forum and it fits a niche that I'm sad isn't covered that much (as far as I am aware).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clara the Clown Midara   Clara the Clown Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Clara the Clown Midara
Page 1 of 1