Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle

Go down 
+2
Present
DarkHeroAxel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 5:34 pm

Darla let out a little moan of pleasure as she let herself become undone, slumping into her chair. This was bliss, and there was no other way for the kikimora to put it. It was like she had her own personal butler in that outfit.

Her tail curled around him, pulling closer as she herself leaned up to hold his cheeks. "You look so dashing today...I could just eat you up..." Not even letting him get a word in edgewise, she pulls him into a powerful, dominating kiss, that midara spirit coming out in full swing. The combination of the overwhelming rush of pleasure, along with her overpowering presence that wafted in from her tail, was likely an extreme sensation that she hadn't meant to subject him to, but she was too high off of her own pleasure to notice, as she moved her tongue around his mouth with glee. At the very least, the mindless mush that the experience he was probably experiencing was an enjoyable one.

Further into the castle, Ivonne gave her a moment to collect herself, but she had a habit of springing back rather fast. It was only of Alita's best qualities, as she has come to see over time. "I know you will, dear. When you are ready, we can go." After giving her a moment to catch her breath, the two went onward. Laura's room was absent at the moment, perhaps already with the mistress. And so, it was a straight shot to the bedroom. Ivonne took a visible deep breath, before opening the door, ushering them in.

"Welcome back, Vampire." The voice was lazy as usual, yet commanding, welcoming them with that same overwhelming presence. The mistress was wide awake, sitting on the edge of her bed. Her fingers twirled and moved through the air, and with each movement, a bare, sleeping imp danced and pirouetted like a doll, locked into her eternal slumber with a smile. An empty husk with no will of her own anymore. "Are you prepared? I believe I have given you sufficient time to make the adjustments that you would require. I expect both you, and her, to be in top form."

Ivonne gulped, but stood her ground. "I...believe that I have, mistress."

"Good." Her gaze turned down to Alita's, a stare that looked past the physical self. "Promising...step forth, little dragon. Let's see if you can entertain me."

Ivonne gave Alita a small nod, letting go of your hand. "Remember what we described, pet. She will not hold back."

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Test moaned into the kiss as her domineering tongue and heavenly scent completely melted his mind. It was a sensation he always longed for. The joy of mindlessly serving his mistress. Even as his thoughts faded and pleasure wracked his body he continued to massage Darla to the best of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 9:51 am

Alita nodded and gulped before taking a step forward making sure to focus on her mistress this time as she looked to the imp with a blush before looking back to the head misterss
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:32 pm

Darla indulged herself in Test for a while, letting her own thoughts blur like his did. There wasn't any harm in it, after all. They were on their own, and they were all done with their chores for the day. The only thing left was to enjoy themselves, after all...

However, clearly she was pushing just a little too hard from her own pleasure, as the chair tipped back just a little. She let out a little surprised squeak, before...

CRASH

The chair fell backward, colliding with the ground and Darla with it, and Test's dazed and confused state would likely drag him to the ground with her. She was dazed, and confused, with her head spinning.

Alita approached the succubus, as she looked down at the draconic thrall. She licked her lips as she held up a hand, stopping the sleeping imp dead in its tracks. With a flick of her wrist, the figure lazily walked back to the bed, collapsing onto it as Irina herself gently floated to the ground, wings outstretched. Her gaze went up and down the girl, noting her posture. A bit more sure of herself than before. That was good. Time to see if it would last in her presence.

Already, she would feel the Succubus's aura pressing into her, almost a physical sensation, when her tail quickly shot out towards the girl, like a lightning bolt as it quickly wrapped around her. First her chest, holding her breasts tightly between them. Next, her tail, wrapping around it like a spiral. And then, around the base of her wings. Each one cracked like a whip, and yet it wasn't pain that jolted through her body, but pleasure. All of it at once yanked her body closer to Irina, and she couldn't pull away even if she wanted to, as Anila's face was brought up to meet hers.

"Show me how well she tamed you, little dragon. Come to bed with me, pillow." That familiar command, in that same powerful tone, combined with the tail that writhed about her figure that found its way to all of her sensitive spots, was quite a bit to bear.

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 6:35 pm

Test was dragged down with her. Instinctively trying to break her fall with his body. "Are you alright." He immediately asked, sounding a bit worried. His arms wrapped around her in a comforting hug as he did his best to make sure she wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 10:05 am

Alita blushed deeply from the feeling of her mistress's mistress tail and moaned softly before shaking her head and focusing on her mistress's eyes as she looked to the woman "I'm sorry miss but I will have to refuse." as she said that she walked back towards ivonne
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 8:58 pm

Darla's head was spinning from the impact, looking a bit dizzy. "Ohhh...look, stars..." Oh, she was very out of it from that impact. She giggled in a little drunk manner as she wobbled a bit, needing some time to recover.

Alita made a good showing of her place in where she was right now, showing some degree of confidence in her position. However, her trial wasn't quite over. While she got a few steps, the tail wrapping around her body snapped back with incredible force, bringing her even closer to the Succubus in question and back to her own eyes. Her trial was not over just yet.

"A noble showing...but you can't hide that from me. I saw you falter." Irina's form circled around Alita's, her hand brushing against one of her wings as her tail wrapped around her waist, extending endlessly like measuring tape. It felt velvety to the touch, and the very tip of the tail placed itself right on the bridge of her nose, causing her to go cross-eyed just to see it. The touch made her head a little woozy and winded in an ethereal way. "I know what people like. What they crave. Companionship...comfort...peace of mind. I give that to others, eternally." She circled around, and directed her attention to her bed. "Look upon those that found it."

She made a flick of her wrist, and a figure rose from it, still fast asleep, but animated fully from the connection she had to her mistress's mind. It looked like a Kikimora, one of the creatures that normally was a maid she had seen through the castle. She got up, eyes still closed with a blissful expression on her face. Without warning, she flipped forward, balancing perfectly on the palms of her hands, not faltering in the slightest as she paraded about in such a fashion, completely bare for the world to see.

"She doesn't have a care in the world...or a thought in her mind. None of them do. No thoughts, or memories, or needs to hold them back. Just me. That is what a pillow is to me." She turned her attention back to Alita, her presence pressing into her now with that confident look on her face, the look of a predator cornering her prey. The tail around her tightly kept her from walking away in the same fashion as she had before, fully at the succubus's mercy. Ivonne could only watch, knowing she couldn't interfere. Lords did she want to.

"I'm sure it must be tempting, yes? Think about it with me, my little dragon...not having any of those annoying thoughts buzzing about...the only thing on your mind being endless, numbing pleasure..." Irina's face was very close to hers by now, just tempting her to close the gap. It had to be by her admission that she did so, and that was the rules of her little game, one that she would uphold. This wasn't about whether she could charm the girl; that much was a given. If she truly wanted to, she could easily overpower any hold the Vampire had on her and take it for her own. No, this was about just how strong that grip she had on her was. And right now, through the combination of physical and mental stimuli, it was being pushed to its absolute limits.

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 10:18 pm

Test gave Darla another little kiss as he held her steady and let her recover. It looked like she was going to be fine.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 8:29 pm

Alita squeaks from her tail and shivers as she continues to focus on her actual mistress "While that may be nice for her ma'am i want to stay with my mistress and be with her, please don't take this as a insult to you however ma'am" She stepped back from Irina moving towards ivonne again keeping her mind focused on the image of her mistress's eyes
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 8:50 pm

Darla was wobbling to her feet, suddenly fatigued from the fall. "Ohh...I'm so happy you're here..." She clings to Test just a little bit, as she looked over at the floor. Their love-making had completely shattered the chair she was on. "Ah!"

She crouched down to look at it, the back having fallen off from the impact. Little bits and pieces were left of the legs, and the upholstery was a mess. She looked at it for a moment...before shrugging to herself. "I'll...fix that later." A maid shirking her duties? Well, it was her room. And even though normally she would rush away to fix something that she had broken herself, today was different. She looked back over to Test.

"I'm...tired. Let's go to bed." She took his hand in hers as she walked over to the bed, plopping over to it with a huff. Her head hurt a little, but nothing that a little cuddling couldn't fix. She held her arms out to him as she laid on it, each breath causing her chest to rise and fall. "I just got you into that outfit...and now I want to see you out of it. Hehe...sorry..."

In the bedroom, it was clear to the succubus that she was fighting it well enough. Alita tried to pull away from the tight grip, but wasn't quite successful on her own. Irina huffed. "Oh, very well." With a flick of her tail, the girl was sent spinning at a high velocity, careening into the arms of the vampire she wanted, although she was quite dizzy. "You've done enough to pass...but only barely. Good enough to see she's got a good enough hold on you that you won't cause trouble. It'll be on your head if she breaks out and starts thinking for herself, but I don't need to tell you that by now." Her attention went to the dancing and pirouetting imp, as she gracefully joined the bare puppet in a waltz, fully guiding her along.

Ivonne took the words to heart. "O-Of course, mistress!" She looked down at Alita with an expression that showed a surprising level of excitement. "You did it! You did it! I'm so proud of you!" She gently brushed the hair out of her face, still likely dizzy from the release.

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 9:15 pm

Test gave her a nod before doffing his suit in a slow strip-tease, giving Darla an abundance of eye-candy. As soon as he was undressed her joined her on the bed. "How may I serve you mistress?" He asked as he lay in her arms, ready for long night of praising and pampering the maid.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 11:38 pm

Alita smiled up to ivonne and hugged her tightly "Thank you mistress! i couldn't have done it without your amazing training and pretty eyes helping me focus on you better!" she smiled up to her shivering from the sudden toss and the spinning she just experienced
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 2:49 pm

Even Darla couldn't help but blush at the display. He was adjusting to this life, and this mindset, very well. She wasted no time pulling the man into her embrace, his head laying on her plush chest.

"You're doing it right now, actually..." She leaned up gently to give him a sweet kiss, her tail wrapping itself around Test's head. "For now, though...let's just take a nap. Ah, I'm so much happier, now..." She snuggled into him, letting her scent wash over the man's senses, and it wasn't long before the two of them fell comfortably asleep, having the whole world to themselves.

Ivonne meanwhile couldn't help but let that relief show. She wanted to trust that she would be fine, but the mistress had gone very hard on her. And, she couldn't really hide her relief even if she wanted to. She wrapped her arms tightly around the girl, pressing her into Ivonne. "You did...you did very well, pet. I'm...I'm so happy..."

"Yes, yes, well...if that will be all, I would like to go back to my play, if you do not mind." Both the succubus and the imp were in a graceful dance, Irina clearly guiding her in the motions as she spun on her heel like a ballerina. She brought her into a bow, where she met the smaller girl with a kiss that clearly had a physical effect on the sleeping girl, the first either of them had likely seen, as it caused her body to twitch and spasm with pleasure.

"O-Oh! Yes, of course, my mistress...come, pet, let us return back t-"

"Before you leave, however..." The mistress of the castle's voice interrupted her. "I don't want this interrupting your work. You can keep her, so long as it does not keep you from what you are here to do. Failure to do so will require me to...correct that behavior. Do not make me expend that effort." Her tone was cold and icy, grabbing both of their attentions and powerful enough to elicit a shiver even from the proud vampire.

"O...Of course, mistress." She gave a respectful bow, urging Alita to do the same. With that out of the way, she quickly scooped up Alita into her cloak, holding her tight as both of their bodies dissipated into mist, vanishing under the frame of the door back into the castle.

Irina only sighed after they had left. "There has been more stress in this last week than there has been for months. How exhausting..." She flicked her wrist, and the Imp's body bounced with each step back to the bed, becoming prone and lifeless once again. Irina joined her, subconsciously moving a few of them to look as though they were actually alive, as if she had a crowd to talk with. "I'll need to indulge myself some more to forget about it all. It's so stressful being the mistress..." With that, she vanished underneath the mound of bodies, moving them as a skilled puppetmaster and having them tend to her every whim.

The party's adventure had ended in failure, but clearly it was a failure that had left them in a fairly pleasant situation. The purpose of their journey had long since left all of their minds, and for some more than others, far more then that. The castle still stood ominously over the small little village, free to continue taking what it wanted unabated. Perhaps, more may try their hand at freeing those poor humans and midara that have fallen under the sway of the powerful succubus...but, that is a story for another time. Because for now, we can all lay down for a nap unending...

(And with that, I can safely bring this whole RP to a close! Thanks so much for everyone that was participating, and for putting up with our...irregularities. The next one will be starting in due time, but we will be making a few changes to the whole layout so it should feel brand new by the time we get there. While the party might have fallen, it didn't seem to work out all that badly for them, don't you think?)

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30