Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)

Go down 
+3
EchoResonates
herwillingslave
PieForPi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:56 pm

Look out evildoers! Gloryhole is here to make you face justice for your crimes against midara!

Gloryhole is a busty blonde in skintight white spandex with openings to reveal her cleavage, ass and pussy. She hunts down dastardly 'adventurers' who would dare harm poor innocent midara.

She has strength and endurance just above a normal human's along with the power to float a few inches off of the ground, but these all grow more potent as she successfully delivers out her 'justice'

Stacks of Rising Star: 2

Rising Star(Passive): Gloryhole starts out weak, but with villain she defeats, her reputation and power grows. She permanently gains a Stack of Rising Star for every time she wins a fight.

Lawful Lip Lock: "Take your punishment!" Gloryhole pulls her foe into a smothering kiss. Deals 2 Damage. Has chance to Charm for each stack of Rising Star

In Bust We Trust: "Confess to your crimes!" Gloryhole pulls a villain's head into her cleavage, and her wonderful boobs of justice compel them to admit their perverse desires. Deals 1 Damage and her opponent must reveal a Weakness for each stack of Rising Star.

Under Assrrest: "Surrender, evil doer!" Gloryhole throws herself ass first at a villain with all of her might in an attempt to floor them with her buns of steel. Deals 1 Damage and has a chance to Inflict Downed for each stack of Rising Star.

Unstoppable Resolve: "Hit me with what ever you like! Nothing you do can stop me!" The hero kisses her arms and a soft glow envelops her body. This causes her to take .5 less Damage from enemy attack for 3 turns. Each stack of Rising Star adds .25 to the amount of damage reduced.

Gloryhole: "No one escapes Gloryhole's justice!" The blonde heroine grabs the villain's waist and forces their crotch against her tits, butt, lips or pussy, (Depending on their weakness). Deals 2 damage and inflicts Bind. For every 2 stacks of Rising Star, her opponents need to roll an additional success to escape.  

Heroic Hypnosis: "Obey the law!" The blonde hero uses her sexy body to hypnotize her foe. Inflicts a Stack of Hypnotized for every 2 Stacks of Rising Star she has.

Justice Tread: "I will stamp out evil!" Gloryhole tramples a villain, kicking them while there down just like they've done to so many innocents. Deals 2 Damage and give the opponent stacking Disadvantage on recovering from being Downed for each stack of Rising Star

Battle History:

-

Suddenly had this idea. She's far from finished or battle ready. Open to ideas for more normal attacks as well as ones that can be boosted by Rising Star.

Last edited by PieForPi on Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:49 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 7:02 pm

I love this idea.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 1:56 pm

Update: added Under Assrrest
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 9:47 am

Update, added a battle history section to help keep track of Rising Star.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:14 pm

Now that I have a character ready to go (barebones as he currently is), I wouldn't mind having him take Gloryhole on whenever you're free to run an encounter with her!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 9:52 pm

Update her battle log and added in the two moves Present made up during her fight with Kong
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 12:41 pm

This was one of my favourite villains, I wish she had gotten more fights so we could see how the "Rising Star" develops!
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 2:52 pm

Lord Varys wrote:
This was one of my favourite villains, I wish she had gotten more fights so we could see how the "Rising Star" develops!
Lord Varys wrote:
villains

"Villain"

Certified bruh moment
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 3:42 pm

Quote :
"Villain"

Certified bruh moment

My man here doesn't know how English works, Varys used proper grammar
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 4:05 pm

I think the joke was that Gloryhole is a superhero being called a villain lol

In any case, I think the idea of an enemy character who acts like a superhero is really fun and unique!
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 4:20 pm

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
I think the joke was that Gloryhole is a superhero being called a villain lol

Yeah that was the idea, but i now that i think about it, i should've went with *gloryhole disliked that*
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 4:21 pm

Whoops, lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)   Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gloryhole, the Midara Superhero (WIP)
Page 1 of 1