Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater Empty
PostSubject: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 12:45 am

Kong was on his way back to his Queen to return her missing heirloom that he had recovered in Rollatia. Thankfully, he had more than enough time on the road to recover after the incredible indulgences he experienced there. Then, another chance to sate any urges he might have had presented itself in the form of a girl with long pink hair tied up in twintails, red eyes that sparkle like rubies, and plump cherry red lips that are just asking to be kissed. She was wearing a black tube top that hugged her sexy curves, a pink miniskirt that does little to hide her black panties and cute butt, pink and black striped stockings and pink sneakers.

"Hey, tough guy. Feel like making out with me?" She asked him without any hesitation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 12:48 am

"I'm not really in the mood." Kong told her. His humiliation at the feet of the Footsie Thieves still heavily weighing on his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 12:55 am

"Aw, are you sure? Come on, you and me, under a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Can't hurt, can it?" She offered him again as she smacked her shiny lips at him and got a good look at his muscles.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 12:58 am

Kong caught himself staring at those kissable lips of hers and started blushing. "You're not going to let me go without a fight, are you?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:01 am

"Why fight when we can just kiss? The name's Lisa, what's yours, tough guy?" She asked as she skipped a little closer to Kong and puckered her lips at him when she caught him staring.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:03 am

"Kong." he told her as he tried to gently push her back.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:06 am

Blown Kiss (36) Success

"Nice to meet you, Kong. So, ready for a smooch?" Lisa asked as she brought two fingers to her lips. The midara blew him a kiss that made a loud, wet pop ring through his ears.

Kong: 29 Willpower
Lisa: 30 Stamina, Direct Kiss Advantage
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:10 am

"No." Kong told her, even as he stared longingly at her lips. He tried to push her back with a shockwave, more as a warning than anything else.

(Thunderclap)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:14 am

Thunderclap (100) Crit Success
Stunned

It may have been intended as a warning, but after failing him so often in Rollatia, Kong's thunderclap sent Lisa flying back into a tree hard. She wanted to say something clever, but she could only grunt in pain.

Lisa: 29 Stamina, Direct Kiss Advantage
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:16 am

"Oh, now it's got power behind it." Kong grumbled. before he called out to the pink haired woman. "Sorry, that was supposed to be more of a warning shot. You okay?"

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:23 am

Pass
Kinky Kissing (55) Fail

"I'm okay. You don't have to be sorry, but I'd accept a kiss as an apology~" Lisa said with a smirk as she got up and walked right back to Kong's side. "Or maybe you could tell me what else you're into besides my lips?" She suggested casually, but Kong felt no obligation to tell her anything.

Lisa: 29 Stamina, Direct Kiss Advantage
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:28 am

"Fine, one kiss." Kong relented as he channeled his ki into his lips and tried to kiss the sexy woman.

(Ki Kiss)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:33 am

Ki Kiss (59) Fail
Sexy Smooch (11,51,63) Fail

Kong and Lisa leaned in to kiss each other, but they bumped their foreheads together as they misjudged the distance. "Eep! What an amateur mistake.. wanna try again, cutie?" The midara suggested as she was about to go in for another kiss.

Lisa: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:34 am

"...Sure." Kong said awkwardly before he went in for another kiss attempt.

(Ki Kiss)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:41 am

Ki Kiss (51) Fail
Sexy Smooch (71,26) Success

This time their lips met properly, and Kong almost felt himself sink into the midara's kiss. His ki did indeed flow into Lisa's lips, but she seemed unaffected.... no, it was like she was sapping it right out of him. "Mwah~ wow, you taste even better than I thought." The pink-haired girl said with a glint in her eye after breaking the kiss.

Kong: 27/28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:42 am

"Alright, I said just one kiss." Kong reminded her as he gently tried to pull away.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:48 am

Pass
Lovely Lipstick (2) Crit Success

"Aww, but it felt so good! Come on, please? I'll even wear more of my sexy lipstick for you~" Lisa cooed as she opened her tube of lipstick and slowly, lavishly applied a thick coat of cherry red to her full lips. When she was finished, she popped her lips and pouted them at the martial artist.

Kong: 26/28 Willpower, Stunned
Lisa: 29 Stamina, Direct Kiss Effect Up
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:50 am

"I guess one more couldn't hurt." Kong said as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. The man was unable to take his eyes off of her freshly painted lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:58 am

Stunned
Life Stealing Liplock (67) Fail

"Right? Sit still and pucker up, tough guy." Lisa threw her arms around Kong's shoulders and slowly leaned in to kiss him. Her shiny lipstick and puckered lips were so tempting, but he had enough time to react and refuse her advance.

Kong: 26/28 Willpower
Lisa: 29 Stamina, Direct Kiss Effect Up
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:01 am

Kong found himself wrapping his arms around Lisa as he tried channeling his ki into his lips again.

(Ki Kiss)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:05 am

Ki Kiss (47) Fail
Life Stealing Liplock (46,78) Success

Just like before, Kong's ki was easily sapped away by Lisa's lips, leaving only pleasure behind. But, unlike before, the fresh lipstick made the sensation all the more intoxicating, and the midara held him nice and close without breaking the smooch. He was giving her one kiss, and she was going to make the most out of it.

Kong: 22/24 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:06 am

Realizing what was going on, Kong tried to pull away from her.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:13 am

Struggle (76) Success

Lisa wasn't able to hold on and had to let Kong go. "See? Isn't this fun? Still not in the mood to makeout with me in the shade of the trees, tough guy?" She asked with her ruby eyes filled with passion and desire.

Kong: 22/24 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:16 am

"You're not a normal midara." Kong said as he created a ball of ki in his hand. "Your lips don't just feel good, their stealing my energy." the martial artist narrowed his eyes and tried to slam the ki orb into her gut.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:20 am

Ki Shot (28) Success
Kinky Kissing (79) Fail

"Ow! You're right on the money, Kong. But, it's not all bad, you end up getting all your strength back.... eventually. The important thing is that it feels so good to kiss me, doesn't it?" Lisa said as she was sent back by the impact of Kong's energy against her stomach.

Kong: 22/24 Willpower
Lisa: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next