Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:13 pm

Test was exploring the long, winding road in search of his next adventure. The sun was high in the sky, but the air was a crisp, comfortable temperature and the breeze made it feel even better. Then, a girl heading the opposite direction crossed his path and stopped to check him out. She had long pink hair tied up in twintails, red eyes that sparkle like rubies, plump cherry red lips that were just asking to be kissed. She wore a black tube top that hugs her sexy curves, a pink miniskirt that did little to hide her black panties and cute butt, pink and black striped stockings and pink sneakers. "Ooh, you look pretty hot. Wanna make out?" She asked him bluntly, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:20 pm

"What? Really? Sorry but I'll pass." Test replied, caught completely off guard by her offer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:27 pm

"Are you sure? No strings attached. You and me, smooching it up~ I'm Lisa, by the way." The girl said, strolling a little closer to him and openly ogling at Test's body.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:38 pm

"I'm Test." He replied. "Really? No strings attached at all?" Test asked. It sounded too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:42 pm

"Well, my kisses are lovely, most boys can't handle my sweet lips. But that just makes it better, right? Come here!" Lisa opened her arms for him, closing her eyes and puckering her lips. Her cherry red lips smacking at the intrigued Test.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:44 pm

"Fine. One kiss." Test said, leaning in and puckering up. If she was some sort of midara he should still be able to resist her after a single smooch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:48 pm

Life Stealin Liplock (Auto)

Lisa smirked deviously before she wrapped her arms around him and pushed her lips into his. They were even softer than they looked, her lipstick was as sweet as candy, and she leaned hard into him to deepen the smooch. Test felt the strange sensation of her kiss relieving him of his strength, and he noticed it was lasting much longer than he thought it would.

Test: 28/28 Willpower, Bound
Lisa: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:50 pm

Test tried to pull away. Politely at first.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:55 pm

Struggle (37,59) Fail

Lisa noted his attempt to break the kiss and promptly ignored it. It only encouraged her pull Test in a little closer, and press her perfect lips a little harder against his mouth. "Mmmmmmm~" the girl got lost in the smooch as the adventurer felt his energy escaping him.

Test: 26/26 Willpower, Bound
Lisa: 32 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:00 pm

Test tried to pull away again. This time with a little more force. It was impossible to deny how good her kisses felt. Even if they were a bit draining.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:04 pm

Struggle (19) Fail

Lisa was having none of it. The harder Test pulled, the harder she hugged him and the more hungry her lips got. The lovely kiss kept dragging on, and dragging down the man's mental and physical stamina.

Test: 24/24 Willpower, Bound
Lisa: 34 Stamina

(Promise I'm not rigging it.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:09 pm

(Don't worry. I believe you.)

Test finally gave up on giving her the benefit of the doubt and shoved the midara away.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:13 pm

Struggle (92) Success, Overwhelm (53) Fail

Just when Test was about to really put his power into his struggles, Lisa finally let him go. She needed to catch her breath. "So? Enjoy your kiss? Lemme guess, you want more than just one?" She said smugly, confident in the damage her lips had done to him.

Test: 24/24 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:15 pm

(I meant to write Burst Forth. My bad.)

"No. I'm leaving. Thanks for the kiss." Test said tersely, turning to leave.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:20 pm

Pass
Kinky Kissing (87) Crit Fail

"W-wait, really?!" The midara was surprised that he wasn't throwing himself at her. She ran around him and got in his way, tripping a little on a rock as she did. "But you're so cute, I know you liked my kiss. Is there something else I can do to please you?" Lisa asked him pleadingly.

Lisa: 34 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:21 pm

Test's brow furrowed. "What?" He asked. Not sure if he heard her right.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:24 pm

Turn Skip
Kinky Kissing (35) Fail

"I said: you're so cute, and is there anything else I can do to please you? Any other way I can turn you on?" Lisa repeated as she stood up straight looked deep into his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:31 pm

Test found himself lost in her gaze. "Well I love it when a pretty girl hypnotized me." He admitted, before getting ahold of himself a little. "What is your goal here?" He wondered aloud. His words a bit quiet as he became increasingly lost in her eyes.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:41 pm

Pass
Kinky Kissing: Modified (8,24) Crit Success

"My goal is to have some hot sex with you and cover you in kisses. Don't you want that? Or do you want me to let you gaze at my thick, sticky lips first? I'd be happy to let you fall into a little kissy trance for me." Lisa answered as she smiled and let her lovely lips pop over and over for him, the lewd sight and wet sound shaking his resolve.

Test: 23/24 Willpower, Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:46 pm

"That sounds... Nice." Test admitted, his thoughts slowing and his eyelids drooping a little even as part of him tried to remain wary.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:47 pm

Struggle (96,38) Success

"Doesn't it? So keep staring, get a little more horny for me, and I can give you all the kisses you want." Lisa promised him, but she was unaware that Test had actually fought off his trance and regained his senses.

Test: 23/24 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:52 pm

Test wasn't sure if he could trust her. She didn't seem to have any hidden motives. But her kisses were strangely draining. So he decided to play it safe for now. "Sorry. But I think I'll pass." He said, drawing his staff.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:55 pm

River Stance (14,86) Crit Success
Stunned

"Don't worry, I've never said no to a fight with a cute guy. Especially since I always win" Lisa boasted as she got closer to him before she got hit right on the head by a sudden swing of his weapon. "Owww..."

Lisa: 32 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:57 pm

"Did that dissuade you?" The adventurer asked. Continuing to keep her at a distance.

Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 10:02 pm

Repel (48) Success
Sexy Smooch (81,67) Fail

Test poked and jabbed her stomach to thwart any attempts to close the distance between them for more smooches. "Not even close. In fact, knowing you're pretty strong just makes me want to kiss you even more~" Lisa purred with a needy tone of voice.

Lisa: 31 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next