Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:23 pm

Stunned
Induction (94) Crit Success

"There you go, stare right at my lips. smack Think about how nice my kisses felt. smack Admire their lovely coat of lipstick. smack Watch how soft and wet they are as the pop for you. smack How nice it is to see them enunciate every word. smack" Lisa softly instructed him as she came within arm's reach as she put on the best show she could with her lips. She picked up the trick from a midara friend she had who also had nice lips, and it worked like a charm.

Test: 13/16 Willpower, Hypnotizedx2 , Stunned
Lisa: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:33 pm

"Stare at your lips. So nice." Test sighed. Sinking fast as her lips and words invaded his thoughts.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:41 pm

Stunned
Blown Kiss:Modified (79,9) Fail

"Good job, cutie. Don't look away. Instead, come closer and let me give you a little peck." Lisa whispered as she beckoned him closer with a single finger and puckered up.

Test: 13/16 Willpower, Hypnotizedx2(Give Lisa Advantage)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:42 pm

Test walked mindlessly towards her. Wanting to see more of her mind-melting lips.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:48 pm

Weak Struggle (33,16) Fail
Sexy Smooch (78,55) Success

"Good boy. Keep staring and pucker up~ every smack smack and taste of my lips will send you even deeper in trance for me. Mwah~" Lisa quickly leaned in and smooched him on the lips, then she quickly pulled back to keep her lips within view. "Now,smack you kiss me, sweetie." She teased.

Test: 11/14 Willpower, Hypnotizedx2(Deal 1 damage to self)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:54 pm

Test leaned in to give her a gentle kiss.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:00 am

Struggle (17) Fail
Lovely Lipstick (90) Crit Success

"Mmm, that's it, stud. Sinking so easily for my lips, and it's about to get even better~" Lisa took out her lipstick tube again, beginning an almost painfully slow and thorough application that Test simply had to watch. "Look at me apply my sexy lipstick. Watch it go back and forth, around and around. Get obsessed with the way it presses against my lips. The brighter and shinier my lips get, you'll feel a fog of the same color as my lipstick cloud all of your thoughts." She inducted him as she touched up her coat.

Test: 9/14 Willpower, Hypnotizedx2(Pass)
Lisa: 20 Stamina, Lipstick
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:04 am

"Yes mistress." Test moaned. The feeling of sinking into her lipstick trance was incredibly erotic.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:13 am

Stunned
Lovely Lipstick (18) Success

"You're doing so good, Test. Just a bit longer. Keep sinking and fantasizing about my lipstick. When I smack my lips again, you're going to lean in for the best kiss of your life. When you finally taste my amazing lips, you're going to fall into deep trance for me, completely entranced and desperate for smooches." Lisa kept going until her lips were nearly dripping with lipstick, the shade a particularly enticing red. She put away her tube of lipstick, then gave her lips one big, wet smack.

Test: 8/14 Willpower, Hypnotizedx2(Give Lisa Advantage)
Lisa: 20 Stamina, Lipstickx2
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:17 am

That smack came close to wiping all his thoughts away. Test had nearly nothing left to resist with. His whole world reduced to Lisa and her lips.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:20 am

Pass
Life Stealing Liplock (37,90) Crit Success

Lisa smiled at him finally giving in. It took a little work, but he melted the moment she used hypnotism. Every cute boy had their kink. She draped her arms over his shoulders and began a deep, loving makeout session that would change Test's life... at least for a while. Her thigh found its way between his legs to help stimulate his penis if he was in the mood to cum for her.

Test has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:25 am

Test melted into the kiss. A red lipstick fog settling completely over his mind. Despite his hardness he was currently too mindless and submissive to do anything without mistress Lisa's orders. It didn't stop him from needily moaning and whimpering.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:29 am

"Mmmmmmwah~ feel free to do whatever you need to climax if you want to, Test." She gave him the order to embrace his orgasms before returning to the deep kisses. Her lips rapidly sucked away all of his power and replaced it all with arousal, although he may not even notice with his mind so disoriented from her induction. Lisa made out with him like she was his lover, and her stocking-clad thigh rubbed up lavishly against that bulge in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:31 am

Test began to weakly hump her thigh. Quickly cuming from her kisses and the feel of her thigh.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:36 am

Lisa cracked a smile from him blowing his load, even as she kept the kisses up nice and aggressive for him. Test was falling deeper and deeper into the trance, into the overflow of pleasure, and into weakness as his stamina was sapped away by the Level Eater's lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:47 am

Test was quickly brought to the edge again. Ready to give more of his cum, thoughts, and energy to the level eater.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:51 am

She took him for everything he had, covering his face in lipstick while he covered her stockings in cum. When she finally snapped her fingers to rouse him from his trance, he was sat down and leaning onto a tree. "Glad you had fun making out with me, cutie! Hope you don't mind me taking some of your energy. See ya~!" Lisa winked at him and continued down the road, not even bothering to clean her legwear. Test had his train of thought back, but he had never felt more exhausted in his life. And given his history with midara, that was saying something.

(Test has developed the Weakness: Level Zero! His non-pleasure attacks do 0 damage for his next (or probably the rest of this) Adventure)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:55 am

Once he had rested awhile Test tried to pull his to his feet and stumble in the direction of civilization. Test was so, so tired. He felt like the slightest breeze could knock him over.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 1:00 am

Test had the strength to walk, but not much more. Thankfully, he arrived at a town within an hour of walking. The sheer exhaustion faded, but that feeling of general weakness loomed over him like a shadow. The place was like a smaller Rollatia, having plenty of foot traffic and a nice array of buildings in all directions. Also..... some midara were openly walking the streets, just like in the Gilded City. Uh oh....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 1:07 am

Test reminded hopeful. He tried to find somewhere to sit and gain his bearings.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 1:14 am

Encounter (34) Success

There was a bench by the fountain at the center of the intersection in front of him. He set himself down and looked around. Everything seemed simple enough, he could see a church, a school, and even a large mansion, all a bit of a ways away. After a few minutes, he was approached by a kind looking older woman with lips almost eerily similar to Lisa's. "Hello there, young man. Is everything all right?" She asked him as she took a seat at his side.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 1:21 am

"Mostly. I got ambushed by a midara on the way here and she left me a bit drained." He admitted. He was sitting on the bench rather splayed boneless.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 1:24 am

"I see. It's okay, you'll be safe here. I'm sure with enough rest and relaxation you will make a full recovery. Is there anything I can do for you in the meantime?" The woman asked as she gently patted Test's head and warmly smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 1:26 am

"Are there any local inns or restaurants you recommend? A square meal and a place to sleep would probably do me some good." Test told her. Thankful for her hospitality.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 1:28 am

"Oh, I like them all, I'm sure if you just pick the one that seems interesting you'll enjoy it. I hope you get better soon." The woman leaned down and gave him a tender kiss on the forehead. She was about to get up and leave, now that Test assured her he would be mostly fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next