Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 2:53 am

Test's only answer was a submissive whimper as he watched the lamia bear down on him. He couldn't refuse even if he had wanted to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 2:55 am

"Yes, Test loves looking into my eyes. He just sinks and sinks when he stares. And when his head is so empty for me, I let him rest on my big boobs." The lamia described to the guests as she cupped his chin with her hand and made him gaze into her sapphire eyes again. Pulling him deeper under her control by the second.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 2:57 am

Test opened his mouth as if to disagree. But his words of protest never came as he stared into her eyes. Already slipping into a trance for the sexy snake woman.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:01 am

"Don't you love us, Test? Don't you love being charmed and teased by the pretty maids of the manor?" The head maid asked as she inched closer and closer to her slave, licking her lips and giving him a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:09 am

"Yes." Test quietly admitted. His voice never going above a whisper as the lamia bore down on him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:13 am

"Good boy. So obedient, I think you deserve a special reward." The lamia cooed at him. Then, she lowered herself to make her breasts level with Test's cock. The maid removed the boy's clothes so she could start a tight tittyfuck using her huge boobs, looking up into his eyes the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:20 am

A shiver went up Test's spine as the lamia got into position. His manhood immediately hardening in response as he sank deeper into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:23 am

"Our lovely slave also adores a good pair of breasts." The head maid added as she pushed her chest forward and slipped Test's member into her bosom. She maintained eye contact and gave him a wink before beginning to heave her huge girls up and down his penis. She had no problem engulfing his crotch entirely in squishy delight.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:27 am

The adventurer let out a scream of delight. Moaning and shaking with barely restrained lust each time her tits traveled up and down his length or squeezed and bullied his penis.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:31 am

"See? He's going to cum for them any second now." The lamia said with another wink as she steadily tightened the grip of her boobs around his cock. Just like her coils would restrain and massage his body, her bountiful bust restrained and massaged Test's penis in much the same, mind-melting way.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:33 am

True to her word Test quickly came from the relentless pleasure. A empty headed grin on his face as she finished him off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:40 am

The lamia smiled wide as Test stained her chest, slithering away and taking a spectator's seat. The next maid stepped up, the one with the smooth stockings and thick thighs that could easily smother either his face or his penis. "Hey, Test. I got some new leggings I want to try. Why don't you be a good boy and kneel so I can give you a good feel of them?" She kindly asked of him, lifting up her skirt to show off her legs to her boytoy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:42 am

Already rendered horny and obedient by the lamia test immediately slid onto his knees. Staring at the maids thick thighs in fascination.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:47 am

The maid pulled up a chair so she could comfortably sit as she smothered her 'Test' subject. One leg draped over each of his shoulders before the clamped around his head tightly. These stockings were like the kind the Succubus Maids wore in Mirage Castle, soft and smooth while being excellent at conducting body heat. The maid gave Test a good squeeze to help the feeling sink into his head.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:48 am

A joyous sigh could be heard from between her thighs before Test began to nuzzle and worship her legs. Submitting to her thighs entirely on instinct.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:51 am

"You love them, don't you, Test? I'm glad, I think they're great, too. Indulge in my legs, and I might let you feel what they're like around your big man down there." The maid instructed with a chuckle, shifting and rubbing her legs all around Test's head. So far, the guests were very impressed with the results.

-------

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=4163
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40