Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater Empty
PostSubject: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:34 pm

The dragon man was traveling between towns when he was suddenly stopped by a pink haired woman. Her hair was tied up in twintails. Her red eyes sparkled like rubies. Her plump cherry red lips were practically begging the man to kiss them. Looking down at her body, Sieq saw she was wearing a black tube top that hugged her sexy curves, a pink miniskirt that does little to hide her black panties and cute butt, pink and black striped stockings and pink sneakers.

"You certainly look strong." the woman asked as she looked over the man. "Want to make out?"

Sieq: 30/30 Willpower
Lisa: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:44 pm

As smoking hot as she was, Sieq knew she was almost certainly a midara. This far from a town, he knew that she was likely lots of trouble. Regardless, he simply couldn't attack someone who had a change of being non-hostile. "I appreciate the offer, but I should get going. Maybe next time." He answered promptly as he did his best to not ogle her curves.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:49 pm

(Blown Kiss -roll 24- Success! Disadvantage -roll 74- Success!)

"What's the rush, cutie?" the woman said as she brought her fingers to her lips and blew him a kiss with a loud 'pop'. "Just a few smooches wouldn't hurt, right?"

Sieq: 29/30 Willpower + Disadvantage
Lisa: 30 Stamina + Advantage (Direct Kiss)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:58 pm

"I'm sorry, but I have to decline." Sieq backed away and tried focusing his energy into a barrier to protect himself for her advances. However, the pop of her lips made him long for a kiss deep down.

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:03 pm

(Dragon Barrier -roll [93, 8]- Crit Fail!)
(Sexy Smooch -Auto due to Off Balance! Disadvantage -roll 33- Fail!)

"Don't be like that." the woman said as she closed the distance between them. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pressed her lips against his. The man melted into the kiss as it sapped his strength. "The name's Lisa. Who are you, cutie?"

Sieq: 27/28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:07 pm

"I-I'm Sieq... and I'm not really cute, am I?" He answered with a blush on his face. He recognized the feeling of having his energy sapped from a kiss. As lovely as it felt, he couldn't afford to give in to it, at least not this easily. The wanderer tried to push Lisa hard and force her away from him.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:11 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 65- Fail!)
(Pepper 'em -roll 55, 75, 66- 1 Success, and 2 Fail!)

"Everyone looks cute when covered in my kisses." Lisa told him as she gave him a quick kiss on his nose.

Sieq: 26/27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:13 pm

"F-fair point, but I'm not in the mood for looking cute right now." He bantered back at her, trying to fight back before he was stained by any more lipstick. With her face to face with him, maybe a headbutt would work.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:17 pm

(Headbutt -roll 16- Success! Stun -roll 93- Fail!)
(Sexy Beam -roll 78- Success!)

"Ow!" Lisa said as she stumbled back. "Maybe this will put you in a kissing mood?" she suggested as she made a heart with her hands in front of her chest.

That was all the warning Sieq got before he was hit with a concentrated beam of Love Magic that made the pink haired woman look irresistible to him.

Sieq: 26/27 Willpower + Fascinated + Charmed
Lisa: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:25 pm

Sieq openly gawked at Lisa's body and hot outfit. He loved the pink and black colors, and fantasized about making love to every inch of her. While his body stayed still and got aroused for the temptress, his mind did all it could to fight back.

Struggle, Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:28 pm

(Struggle -roll 14- Success! Improve Combo -roll 53, 75, 43- 3 Fail!)
(Pretty Peck -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

"Eep" Lisa said as she dodged his sudden wild swings. She eventually lost her balance from a near hit and struggled to stay standing.

Lisa: 28 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:36 pm

Seeing this chance, Sieq lashed out as hard as he could. His hand crackled with energy and clawed at Lisa, returning her previous Love Magic attack with some unique energy of his own.

Dragon Claw
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:38 pm

(Dragon Claw -Auto due to Off Balance! Blight -roll 94- Success!)
(Life Stealing Liplock -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

Lisa cried out in pain as Sieq's claws tore into her and left a nasty looking gash on her side.

Lisa: 25 Stamina + Off Balance + Blighted
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:41 pm

Sieq winced a little seeing the mark he left, he wasn't trying to hurt that hard. Hopefully, she could recover soon since she was a midara. For now, he went back to more blunt force.

Grapple and Toss

Last edited by AggronStrong on Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:44 pm

(Grabble and Toss -Auto- due to Off Balance!)
(Get Up -roll 34- Success!)

Sieq lifted her up, getting a handful of the midara's curves in the process, and threw her to the ground. Lisa cried out in pain but managed to roll to her feet.

Sieq: 25/27 Willpower
Lisa: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:47 pm

Sieq nodded to himself as he reached for something he could throw at Lisa. Just because he landed a few good hits didn't mean he was safe from this girl.

Tools on Hand
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:52 pm

(Tools on Hand -roll 60- Success!)
(Kinky Kissing -roll 22- Success! Will Check -roll 87- Fail!)

"Ow!" Lisa cried out as Sieq beaned her with a rock. "So mean," she said with a pout of her kissable lips. "Do you not like my kisses? Is there something I can do to make them feel better to you?"

Sieq: 24/27 Willpower + Must reveal weakness
Lisa: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:00 pm

"No-no, I like your kisses. Your body and your lips are so hot, I can stare at you for hours. You've got a nice ass, too." Sieq confessed to her as his vision wandered from Lisa's lips to her curves and panties. His focused gaze at least helped him aim his next attack.

Draconic Bolt
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:04 pm

(Draconic Bolt -roll 92- Crit Success!)

"Th-Then why do you keep hurting me?" Lisa asked with tears in her eyes after she was blasted by his attack.

Sieq: 24/27 Willpower
Lisa: 18 Stamina + Blighted
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:06 pm

"Be-because I think you're a midara who wants to do more than just make out with me. Am I right about that?" Sieq answered her with a slight stammer. He ceased the attack for now, since she wasn't fighting back at the moment.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:09 pm

(Blown Kiss -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

"Huh, figured that out, did you?" Lisa asked, the tears suddenly gone from her eyes and her voice took on a slightly less cutesy tone.

Lisa: 18 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:17 pm

".... It was painfully obvious. If it's any consolation, it was because of how attractive and sexy you are. You walking up to me and asking to make out isn't just a coincidence, it's a wet dream." Sieq answered, hoping the praise would take the sting out of his next attack.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:21 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll -Auto due to Off Balance!)
(Pretty Peck -roll 65- Fail!)

"They why won't you let me kiss you?" Lisa asked as he punched her again.

Lisa: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:26 pm

"I don't want my energy drained, I could feel you taking some away with that first kiss. It felt too good to mistake." Sieq said as he lunged forward to headbutt Lisa again before he felt any worse about fighting back against her.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:30 pm

(Headbutt -roll 45- Fail!)
(Tongue Twister -roll 99- Crit Fail!)

Lisa leaned back to avoid his attack only to lose her balance and fall over. "But if it felt so good, don't you want to feel it again?" she asked as she picked herself up.

Lisa: 15 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next