Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater Empty
PostSubject: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:18 pm

Recently recovered from his stint in the Mirage Castle Haiba was on the open road again. Ever on the lookout for opportunities for adventure the hero in training spotted a woman by the side of the road. She had long pink hair done up in twintails, sparkling ruby eyes, kissable pink lips, and was wearing a black tank top, pink skirt, and stocking combo that did nothing to hide her delicious curves. "Hello cutie. Want a kiss?" She asked, seductively smacking her lips as he approached.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:40 pm

“Sorry miss, I appreciate the offer, but no thank you,” Haiba replied to the woman, “I’m sure you don’t mean any harm with it, but I just recovered my strength from something and I don’t want to risk it.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:18 pm

(Kinky Kissing -roll 7- Crit Fail)

"Aww. Are you sure there isn't anything I can do to change your mind?" She said, pouting cutely and giving him her best puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:18 pm

“Y-yeah, I’m pretty sure,” Haiba replied, her pouting causing his second response to sound a little less sure the his first one, “And I won’t suggest trying to force yourself on me since I won’t hesitate to fend you off.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:23 pm

(Kinky Kissing -roll 76- Success. Will Check -roll 28- Success)

"Please! Just one kiss. Tell me how to make it fun for you and I promise you won't regret it." She said, puckering and pouting her full lips.

Haiba: 29 Willpower
Lisa: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:30 pm

“I guess one kiss won’t hurt,” Haiba admitted, but saying, “Just a single kiss on the cheek, nothing more than that and no more than that.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:42 pm

(Pretty Peck -roll 100- Crit Success. Attack Down -roll 28- Success)

The woman smiled cutely and leaned in to give Haiba a soft, innocent kiss on the cheek that made him blush and caused his heart to beat a little faster. "Want another one?" She asked with a sultry smile.

Haiba: 28/29 Willpower + Stunned + Attack Down 0/1
Lisa: 36 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:43 pm

“I-I guess one more on the other cheek won’t hurt,” Haiba stammered as a blush rushed over his face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:45 pm

(Pretty Peck -13, 23- Fail)

"I'll keep kissing till you tell me to stop." She assured him. Taking a second to freshen her lipstick.

Haiba: 28/29 Willpower + Attack Down 1/1
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:49 pm

“T-then can you please stop after this one?” He asked while waiting for her to freshen up her lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:51 pm

(Pretty Peck -roll 41, 31- Fail)

"Are you sure you only want one?" She asked, temptingly smacking her lips at him.

Haiba: 28/29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:55 pm

“Y-yes, I am sure that I only want one more kiss miss,” Haiba replied, a noticeable struggle in his voice to say that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:03 pm

(Kinky Kissing -roll 96- Crit Success. Will Check -roll 33- Fail)

"Since it's only going to be one kiss maybe I can do something to make it extra special ." She offered, continuing to tease and tempt him with those lovely lips. It was such an enticing prospect, a special kiss just for him.

Haiba: 27/29 Willpower + Stunned + Must Reveal a Weakness
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:09 pm

“M-maybe you could hold it for a little longer so I can really feel your lips and their warmth?” Haiba suggested, not really sure how special she wanted him to suggest or how special she could get.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:16 pm

(Pretty Peck -roll 30- Success, Attack Down -roll 60- Success)

The pink lipped woman did just that. Giving Haiba a lingering kiss on the cheek, wrapping her arms around him so that he could fully appreciate the warmth of her body. She broke the kiss with a teasing smack of her lips and waited for him to ask for another one.

Haiba: 25/27 Willpower + Attack Down 0/1
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:21 pm

“W-well, thank you for the kisses, miss, but I should probably get going,” Haiba told the woman, his face was completely blushing as he tried pass by her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:31 pm

(Love Lipstick -roll 14- Success)

"I don't know. You look like you could use another kiss." She commented. Still in his way as she applied a new layer of lipstick, this one even more intensely pink then the last.

Haiba: 24/27 Willpower + Attack Down 1/1
Lisa: 36 Stamina + Lipstick
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:34 pm

“R-really, I don’t need another,” Haiba told the woman, instinctively taking a few steps back from her and placing a hand on his sword “A-and please don’t try to force it on me or I will defend myself.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:48 pm

(Lip Lock -roll 83- Fail)

"Don't lie. We both know you need another smooch." She insisted. Not letting him past her.

Haiba: 24/27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:52 pm

“You may half right, I want another kiss, but I don’t need it,” Haiba replied, “So please just get out of my way, miss.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:54 pm

(Lip Lock -roll 77- Fail)

She stepped aside, but the seductive gleam was still in her eye. "Since you want another kiss why not come here and take it?" She asked.

Haiba: 24/27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 10:58 pm

“B-because I don’t know if I’ll want even more if I take another one willing,” Haiba mumbled as he tried to leave down the path now that she had moved aside.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 11:01 pm

(Pretty Peck -roll 96- Crit Success, Attack Down -roll 74- Success)

"Let's find out." She giggled, darting forward and giving him a kiss on the cheek that made him weak at the knees. Her warmth, and the sticky feel of her lipstick, made him want even more. "Well? Do you want another one?" She asked quizzically.

Haiba: 22/25 Willpower + Stunned + Attack Down 0/1
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 11:05 pm

“Y-yes, but please don’t,” Haiba stammered as he drew his sword, his arms as shaky as his legs were.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 11:08 pm

(Life Stealing Lip Lock -roll 63- Fail)

The woman seemed to heed his request. Standing back as he drew his sword.

Haiba: 22/25 Willpower + Attack Down 1/1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next