Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 12:21 pm

“Let’s go to that one first!” The bunny girl excitedly said, putting at the door they could hear bunny girls behind.

“That’ll be the first one we enter, but we are stopping by the store first,” The kitsune said, wording it in a way that kept the bunny girl happy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 12:33 pm

The shop sold adventuring gear and low level magic items. Much of it very expensive. The shop was overseen by a conservatively dressed woman with brown eyes and long blonde hair. The cleric spotted an outfit that looked much like her current robes, but modified to show lots of cleavage.

Warrior: 5 Willpower
Bunny Girl Martial Artist: 2 Willpower
Cleric: 2 Willpower
Kitsune: 8 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 12:43 pm

While the warrior went to check on any adventuring gear they might need and the kitsune looked over the magic items for any useful ones, the cleric went and asked the shop owner about the robes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:00 pm

(Search -roll 88- Crit Success)

The gear was rugged and dependable. Rope, tents, climbing gear. Stuff that could get then through any sort of environment. The kitsune spotted several pieces of gear that could be useful to them. A magic sword that would enhance the warriors whirlwind attack with flames, a magic book that would enhance the clerics none healing spells, leggings to increase the accuracy of the bunny girl's thigh based attacks, and a magic orb that would let the kitsune cast multiple spells (or hypnotize multiple targets) twice a battle. Unfortunately they could at best afford one, and that would still take all their cash.

"You like it? It's only one hundred gold." The shopkeep said in response to the cleric's question.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:10 pm

“Yeah, it’s really cute,” The cleric said as she tried to subtly flaunt her chest, “But are you sure you can’t lower that price by a little?”

The mage thought over the options and decided that if they had the cash for it after the cleric got whatever she was talking to the shop owner about, that they would get the magic book for the cleric as well.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:15 pm

"Well. Maybe." The shopkeep said, blushing slightly as her eyes drifted to the clerics bosom. "I'll have to think about it."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:18 pm

“Please think about it quickly,” The cleric urged, “This dungeon was hotter than I expected, and my girls need to breath some, you know.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:22 pm

"Well in that case. Why don't you try it on and see how it feels." The shopkeep suggested, unable to hide how badly she wanted a peek at the cleric's chest.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:24 pm

“I can do that,” The cleric said, quickly swapping from her currents robes to the less modest robes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:26 pm

"Well they certainly seem to fit. How does seventy gold sound." The shopkeep offered, her voice wavering as she watched the clerics bosom rise and fall with her breathing.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:31 pm

“Let’s see what my fox eared companion wants to get before settling on that price,” The cleric said, ushering the kitsune over, who set the magic book onto the counter.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:37 pm

Now the shopkeep was on much firmer ground. "I noticed you eyeing some of the other items. How would you like to make a deal that might just get you all of them." She suggested with a conspiratorial wink.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:41 pm

“Let’s here what you thinking before we accept any deals,” The kitsune replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:45 pm

"I have a couple of issues with suppliers deeper in the dungeon. If you're willing to sort them out for me I'll give you a big discount now, one magic item of your choice when you deal with the first one, and another one when you deal with the second one." The shopkeep explained.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:48 pm

“We’ll accept this deal,” The kitsune tells her, finding getting three of the four magic items in the end to work out after seeing how willing the bunny was to betraying them, “What kind of issues are we dealing with here?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:55 pm

"In the bunny girl den one of them has committed to getting me a shipment of enchanted carrots but it's several days late. If you can find out what happened and make sure it reaches me I would be much obliged. And in the Bazaar I work with an enchanter who provides many of my magic items but I have not heard from her in a week. Make sure she's ok and solve whatever's preventing her from fulfilling my orders and one of those items is all yours." She told them.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:59 pm

The bunny girl finally joined in on the conversation, “Enchanted carrots? Add some of those in and we’ll do this in double time!”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 2:08 pm

"If you can get me the full shipment I should have plenty to spare." The shopkeep assured her. Pleased to see at least one of the adventurers was excited about helping solve her problems.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 2:12 pm

With nothing else said, the bunny girl grabbed the warrior by his collar and dragged him out of the store to go to the bunny girl den.

“How much do we have to pay for the clothes and book?” The kitsune quickly asked as those two left the store, ready to pay as soon as she was told the price.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 2:18 pm

"Let's call it two hundred and fifty gold." The shopkeep said. It was a steep discount, but still represented a lot of the party's funds.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 2:19 pm

“Here you go,” The kitsune said, setting the gold on the counter before rushing the cleric out of the store to try catching up to the bunny girl and warrior.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 2:23 pm

The fox woman found the other two nearly at the door to the bunny girl den. The stammering warrior trying to convince the bunny girl that this was an excellent camping spot and maybe they should get some rest first in an effort to slow her down.

Warrior: 5 Willpower
Bunny Girl Martial Artist: 2 Willpower
Cleric: 2 Willpower
Kitsune: 8 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 2:26 pm

The kitsune had a great idea, realizing that she had a great bargaining chip with the bunny girl now. “We are going to camp here and rest up, or I’m getting rid of the succubus rune.” She tells the bunny girl.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 2:28 pm

The bunny girl stopped. "Fine." She said with an annoyed pout. "But we're going to go get those enchanted carrots first thing tomorrow." She reluctantly released the warrior and made her way back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 2:33 pm

“D-don’t you think that was a little mean?” The warrior asked the kitsune after seeing the annoyed bunny girl.

“You need to stop babying her. We fought the succubus like she wanted and now she has to live with the aftermath of that,” The kitsune replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater   Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba Vs. Lisa the Level Eater
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next