Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 8:17 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 6- Crit Success!)

Sieq's blow landed, and Lisa collapsed to the ground, unable to get back up. "You're... good." she admitted with a groan.

(Lisa has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 8:25 pm

"You are, too. Are you going to be okay if I leave you like this?" Sieq asked, kneeling next to her. He really had no ill will towards her, he just wanted to hold on to his energy. Although, a part of him congratulated himself on actually beating a midara for a change.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 8:27 pm

"Yeah." Lisa said as managed to force herself to roll onto her back. "I didn't drain much from you, but it should be enough to get me going in a bit."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 8:36 pm

Sieq gulped and stayed silent. Wrestling with his own urges to feel her body and kisses a bit more. He wasn't sure what to say, or what to do.

(Up for a rematch? Lisa didn't get much of a chance to do anything. Honestly, I was expecting Sieq to lose to her because of his lips weakness.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 8:39 pm

"I won't be up for a round two if that's what you're waiting around for." Lisa remarked.

(Honestly, I was thinking of asking you to throw her against Kong, if weren't too busy DMing other things.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 8:47 pm

"Well..... you could take some more of my energy if you promise not to take too much away." Sieq shyly offered her, her lips were too attractive to refuse. Honestly, Lisa could use any part of her body to tease him senseless if she wanted.

(I'd be up for that)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:03 pm

"I've been blacklisted from arenas because my opponents could never recover in time for their next match." Lisa said as her ruby eyes stared into his. "If you let me drain you, you'll be going into the fight with a massive handicap."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:07 pm

Sieq gulped and tugged at his collar. He wasn't sure if he should accept. Looking into her eyes made it so tempting. From the look on his face, it was clear that he was open to persuasion.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:11 pm

"Still thinking about?" Lisa asked, a bit surprised. "Well, if you want to me to kiss you that badly...I could put on a fresh coat of lipstick for you." she told him as she puckered her lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:14 pm

"That'd be great..." Sieq said with a dopey grin. He sat beside Lisa and waited for her to touch up her lipstick, unable to look away from her lips. He did want to be kissed that badly. Even in victory, he couldn't deny his kinks or his lust.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:17 pm

Lisa pulled out a tube of lipstick and slowly applied a fresh, thick coat to her luscious lips. Once she was done, she gave her lips a smack and held her arms out to the man. "Ready, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:23 pm

The sight of the application sealed the deal for Sieq. He already had a tent pitched in his pants as he came closer to Lisa. "I'm ready~" he said before he puckered up for her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:28 pm

Lisa pulled him into a kiss, and the man shuddered as he felt the pleasant sensation of her lips taking his strength. She had to constantly remind herself to not take too much and stopped when she thought the man had half of his energy left.

"Ready for round two?" Lisa asked with a wink after she broke the kiss.

Sieq: 12/12 Willpower
Lisa: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:33 pm

"If you win, you can take as much of my strength as you want, and do whatever you want with me." Sieq said as he got back to his feet. He was seeing stars and burning with desire, if Lisa hadn't let him go, he certainly wouldn't have resisted.

With the taste of her lipstick still turning him on, he threw a punch right at the midara.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:37 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 84- Success!)
(Sexy Beam -roll 24- Success!)

Lisa grunted as his punch landed. "Oh, so generous. But what do you get if you win?" she asked as she made that familiar heart shape with her hands and fired a beam of magic that made him completely smitten with her.

Sieq: 12/12 Willpower + Fascinated + Charmed
Lisa: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Sieq was about to answer her, but her Love Magic cut off his train of thought completely. He could only stand there and pucker his lips until his mind took back control of himself.

Struggle, Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:43 pm

(Struggle -roll 73- Fail!)
(Pepper 'em -roll 53, 12, 12- 1 Fail and 2 Crit Success!)

"Well, what do you want?" Lisa asked as she gently grabbed Sieq's head and tenderly planted a kiss on each of his cheeks.

Sieq: 8/10 Willpower + Fascinated + Charmed
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:46 pm

"If I won, I'd ask you to let me cum for you in ways that didn't drain my energy, if that's at all possible. And if it wasn't, then I'd ask you to toy with me using your sexy stockings." He truthfully answered, his mind and heart racing with desire for Lisa, her body, and her kisses.

If not Stunned, then Struggle, Headbutt
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:50 pm

(Stunned)
(Sexy Smooch -roll 80- Success!)

"That can be arranged, if you manage to win that is." Lisa said before she leaned into the dragon man and kissed him on the lips.

Sieq: 5/8 Willpower + Fascinated + Charmed
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:52 pm

That made Sieq more determined to win, although only to satiate his own lust. He fought against his lovestriken stupor to try and claim victory for a second time against Lisa.

Struggle, Dragon Rage
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:54 pm

(Struggle -roll 12- Success!)
(Dragon Rage -roll [73, 94]- Crit Success!)

Sieq's lust fired him up in multiple senses of the word. A flaming fist struck Lisa and sent her stumbling back.

Sieq: 5/8 Willpower
Lisa: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 9:56 pm

"I'm going two for two!" He cried as he lunged forth with another empowered claw. However, instead of tearing into Lisa, he tried to just punch her with it. He didn't want to see her bleed.

Dragon Claw
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 10:00 pm

(Dragon Claw -roll 33- Fail!)
(Pretty Peck -roll 96- Crit Success!)

Lisa giggled as she side stepped his attack and gave the man a quick kiss on the lips. "Is it getting hot in here or is it just us?" she teased.

Sieq: 4/7 Willpower + Stunned + Attack Down(1)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 10:02 pm

"I think it's mostly just you..." Sieq answered her as he couldn't recover from the sensation of the kiss. He imagined being absolutely smeared by her lipstick instead of focusing on the fight.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 10:03 pm

(Kinky Kissing -roll 71- Fail!)

"Too right." Lisa replied with a sense of smug satisfaction.

Sieq: 4/7 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next