Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos as the Teacher's Pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos as the Teacher's Pet Empty
PostSubject: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:05 pm

Salos found a strange but lucrative job offer on the streets of Rollatia. It asked for a young man with 'exceptional endurance and stamina'. The pyromancer fit the bill, and he decided to look into it. But, when he arrived at the meeting spot described, the last table of a simple bar nearby, and had a drink, he started to feel funny. He blacked out, and he awoke in a classroom with a painfully sexy professor looking down at him.

Her black hair was up in a ponytail. Her predatory eyes looked at him from behind half-rimmed glasses. Her outfit tightly hugged her endless curves, highlighting her breasts, ass and thighs in particular. Plump, painted red lips, sheer black stockings, high heel boots, she was the epitome of the seductive teacher.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:10 pm

“Where the heck am I?” he said slowly got to his feet. He looked at the teacher and could easily tell she was a midara.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:14 pm

"You're at the Advanced Love Magic class at the University of Rollatia! You took the job, didn't you? You can be my cute little test subject for the class." The teacher said with a wink, gesturing to the seats. The class was filled with young midara of various kinds, all smirking, giggling, and winking at Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:21 pm

“And what kind of advanced love magic are you talking about? It’s bad enough having love magic but it’s different being in a class about it.” he said with a groan.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:24 pm

"The most effective ways to subtly incorporate it into your services to make boys cum without any difficulty. Like a little bit of love magic in your tits as you give him a paizuri." She explained, bouncing her huge chest up and down for emphasis and licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:28 pm

“Do I get to defend myself or do I have zero say in this?” he said, taking a defensive stance with all the midara students watching him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:35 pm

"Put up as much resistance as you want, I don't think it'll make much difference. Door's locked, and I have the key. Want to try taking it from me?" The teacher teased, winking at him and blowing him a little kiss. She was close to starting the lesson.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:38 pm

“Let’s begin with some exercise.” Salos said, summoning his bow and aiming at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:45 pm

Blazing Bullseye (84) Success
Proper Kiss (91) Crit Fail

The teacher was shocked to see Salos actually fight back, and she took the arrow head on, flinching from the impact.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Ms. Bell: 27 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:46 pm

“Now the next lesson will be on dealing with bondage.” he said, trying to bind her with chains.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:51 pm

Fire Bind (87) Crit Fail
Refined Handjob (Auto)

Salos's chains couldn't manifest properly in the somewhat cramped room, letting the teacher strut right up to him. "Watch how my fingers glide up and down his shift, girls. Really give him a good feel, and the more he feels each stroke, the better." Ms. Bell told the class as she took two fingers and rubbed them against Salos's crotch, getting him hard before he could even do anything about it.

Salos: 28 Willpower, Defense Down 0/2
Ms. Bell: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:54 pm

“Damn………” he said, caught off guard by the handjob. He jumped back and tried to bind her again.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:03 pm

Fire Bind (54) Success
Struggle (53) Fail

"Naughty boy... do you really want me to show the class my bandage lesson so early?" Ms. Bell asked smugly as she was caught and burned by the chains.

Salos: 28 Willpower, Defense Down 1/2
Ms. Bell: 26 Stamina, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:04 pm

“Well I figured it would be better then other lessons that could be more problematic for me. Now let me turn up the heat.” he said, focusing power.

(Heated horror)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:08 pm

Heated Horror (50) Success, Terror (21) Fail
Struggle (59) Fail

"Ooh, menacing." The teacher said with a grin at the sight of Salos's scythe, hiding the fact that she was kind of stuck.

Salos: 28 Willpower, Scythe 0/3
Ms. Bell: 25 Stamina, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:10 pm

“Let me make this harder for you.” he said charging at her.

(Fiery reaper dance)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:15 pm

Fiery Reaper Dance (76,27,87,83) 1 Success, 1 Crit Fail
Struggle (Auto), Skilled Assjob (87) Crit Fail

Salos struck the teacher once, but then he cut his own chains, freeing her and causing her to fall face first onto the ground.

Salos: 28 Willpower, Scythe 1/3
Ms. Bell: 24 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:20 pm

Salos charged her once again.

(Fiery reaper dance)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:24 pm

Fiery Reaper Dance (Auto,68,81,78) 3 Success
Teacher's Embrace (89) Crit Fail

Ms. Bell was thrown to the floor by Salos's ferocious assault, groaning from the exertion. "I didn't expect the person to respond to my posting to be so forceful. What will you do with me while I'm down~?" She asked coyly, spreading her legs.

Salos: 28 Willpower, Scythe 2/3
Ms. Bell: 21 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:27 pm

“How about no? I’m not a midara and I’m not some sissy who gives into pleasure easily.” he said, trying to bind her again.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:32 pm

Fire Bind (Auto)
Struggle (52) Success, Student Help (4) Bubble Punk, Bubble Rub Barrage (52,45) Success

"You seem like the perfect project to have a little student participation with." Ms. Bell said as she got caught by the chains, but she quickly broke free and snapped her fingers.

Salos felt a tap on his shoulder, turning around to see a Bubble Punk blow a bubble in his face and pop it against him, covering him in sticky gum.

Salos: 25 Willpower
Ms. Bell: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:01 am

Salos was distracted trying to remove the gum before he ended up chewing like last time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:22 am

Teacher's Embrace (72,9) Success

"And observe how you can use your breasts to make unruly boys more malleable to your suggestions." Ms. Bell continued. As soon as Salos got his face clean, it was grabbed and buried in the professor's bust. Her big boobs felt amazing even through her clothes.

Salos: 23 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:27 am

“Need to get away….nipple” he said as he tried to get free of her embrace.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:31 am

Struggle (40) Success

Salos wiggled away, but the class was already laughing at how much more passive he got when he felt the professor's breasts.

Salos: 23 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos as the Teacher's Pet
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next