Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos as the Teacher's Pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:28 pm

“What would be your next lesson?” he asked, his curiosity peaked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:33 pm

"Oh, it's nothing special. Just a simple little trick, blowing love magic kisses. It's taught at the start of our curriculum, but the girls could always use more practice." The teacher told him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:34 pm

“I suppose that wouldn’t be an issue. Could I clean some of this bubblegum off me? I’m usually femmed up when I am wearing this much pink on me.” he asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:37 pm

"You have a really roundabout way of begging girls to dress you up, you know that, right?" The teacher asked as she blew him a little kiss that got the gum off in just a moment. The bubble punk huffed from her seat in the back.

"We always have spare uniforms, want to wear one before we get started?" Ms. Bell asked him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:42 pm

“I wasn’t asking to be dressed up. I just needed to clean the gum off me. I’m not one of your students. Do I look like a midara in training?” he asked, making sure to add sarcasm to the question.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:46 pm

"Sometimes you do." Ms. Bell chuckled before most of the students got up from their seats. "Alright, girls, give him your best shot." She told the class, and they all started blowing him kisses.

Salos was barraged with countless little hearts, and every single one that touched him felt like a sweet smooch. Some of them even left kiss marks on his body.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:48 pm

Salos was a little dazed from the few kisses that hit him. One kiss that left a mark was close to his lips, almost making him look like he was wearing lipstick.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:50 pm

The students chuckling and kept on blowing him kisses, and many of them were aiming for his lips now. Red, pink, green, and even purple lipstick marks were being painted over each other on Salos's face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:53 pm

They covered his face, but it was a girly pink lipstick that found themselves covering his lips like it was perfectly applied to his lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:15 pm

It was the Bubble Punk who gave him that pretty pink coat. Now that his lips were done, the class started focusing on his groin, trying to get him to cum just from their blown kisses.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:16 pm

After a fre rounds of blown kisses, his cock spirted out more cum.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:23 pm

"Very good work, girls. Okay, that's the end of class for today. You're all dismissed." Ms. Bell said, and her students started getting ready to leave. "Thanks for being such a big help, Salos. Here, payment for a job well done." The teacher gave him a pouch of coins, totaling in a few dozen.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:24 pm

Salos felt into a chair of the classroom, feeling drained from the intense experience. He couldn’t help noticing the other students and the teacher getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:28 pm

"So, should we make this a more permanent association, Salos?" Ms. Bell asked him, sitting beside him. When he looked her way, he was reminded at how painfully beautiful the professor was.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:29 pm

“How permanent would you want to make it?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:32 pm

"However long you would like, sweetie." Ms. Bell replied, smiling at him and giving him a sultry wink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:34 pm

“I suppose attending a few more classes of yours wouldn’t be too bad.” he admitted, lost in a daze of lust.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:37 pm

"I agree, we'll have so much fun with it, don't worry." Ms. Bell threw an arm around his shoulder and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips, mixing her scarlet lipstick with his pink coat. "Same time tomorrow, just come right over here, honey."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:39 pm

“I don’t suppose you offer some private tutoring before the next class?” he asked,
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:44 pm

"For you, I could do something like that. What kind of lessons were you looking for?" Ms. Bell asked him, looking at him with a predatory smirk and a lick of her lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:45 pm

“Maybe a makeover and the basics you covered in class so far?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:49 pm

"So you do want to wear one of the uniforms. If you're not honest with your desires, how can sexy women like me help you with them?" The teacher asked as she went to her desk and took out an outfit that was just right for Salos. It was mostly identical to the others and exactly his size. The other students had left class by now, leaving him alone with Ms. Bell.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:51 pm

“Yes could you please help me.” he said, walking over to get help getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:58 pm

Ms. Bell took her time with Salos's makeover. Slowly sliding the silky fabrics over his skin as she got him dressed, and running her hands along his body to gently caress him. She even placed a kiss on his cheek and gave his penis a little squeeze when she was done.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 10:00 pm

Salos looked like a sexy schoolgirl by the time the teacher was finished with her work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos as the Teacher's Pet
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next