Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos as the Teacher's Pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:29 pm

"I wonder, do you need more milk? Or do you want to be milked by a nice titfuck? Maybe both at once? My students could use plenty of practice with the basics of a boobjob." Ms. Bell asked him, sitting at his side and smirking down at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:31 pm

“Do I look like I need to be treated like a baby needing her mommy?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:33 pm

"You do, actually. And for talking back, you get both." The teacher waved over a pair of students. One was a cowgirl and the other was a very busty blonde.

They both shoved their huge racks onto Salos, the cowgirl smothering his face and the blonde catching his cock on her cleavage. They both gave him a big squeeze in unison.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:36 pm

Salos tried to keep the country girl from going mama on him. He did hate to admit he had a thing for cow girls.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:41 pm

"What's wrong? Don't want to drink from my tits? Cowgirl milk tastes amazing you know~" the cowgirl midara cooed as she pressed a breast against his face, rubbing a nipple against his lips.

The blonde steadily stroked his cock up and down with her own girls, enveloping his shaft in her warm, squishy flesh.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:52 pm

The blonde’s titty job causes Salos to open his mouth in please, allowing the cow girl’s nipple find find a home. The milk steadily floods into his mouth as he calms down, suckling contently for both girls.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:18 pm

"There you go!" The cowgirl cheered, holding Salos close and breastfeeding him with her incredible milk that came in an endless supply. The blonde smiled and ramped up her titjob, heaving, kneading, squeezing, and rolling her breasts all over his cock.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:29 pm

Salos moaned as he drank and the blonde went to town. He was torn. His top half being a needy baby for the cow girl while his bottom half was a horny mess for the blonde as he thrust against the blonde’s tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:36 pm

And the students were happily to spoil each half of him rotten. The blonde gave him the best boobjob she possibly could, waiting for the moment he would cover her girls in his seed. And the cowgirl did what was natural for her: let a boy drink as much as he wanted from her chest.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:05 pm

Salos sucked a large mouthful of milk as he climaxed, making a mess on the blonde’s tits, covering them in his seed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:10 pm

Once he came for them, the girls slowed down their service to help ease Salos down from his high. Then, they pulled away and returned to their seats.

"That was great, girls. Who else wants to try making him cum?" Ms. Bell asked her students, watching it all with pride.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:15 pm

“At least I didn’t end up a dress up doll today. Maybe I can get out of here with some dignity intact?” he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:30 pm

Before Salos could get an answer to that question, the Bubble Punk stepped up and stood over him. She looked down at him as she blew a bubble. "Wonder how much of a bubblegum kink you have." She said to him with a menacing smirk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:37 pm

“I admit I can’t think straight when I’m chewing bubblegum or am covered in it.” he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:39 pm

"Now, that's what I want to hear." The punk grinned as she straddled his hips. Then, she leaned down and blew her bubble bigger and bigger until it reached Salos's face. After a few sticky rubs, it popped and covered him in a fresh layer of gum.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:49 pm

“Dang it. Why did it have to be gum?” he groaned as his vision was covered in pink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:55 pm

"You'd be surprised how popular it is here. Because there's plenty of punks like me who take cuties like you and teach them to love bubblegum, whether they want to or not." The student told him before pulling him into a kiss and slipping a piece of gum into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 1:17 am

Salos couldn’t stop himself as he started to chew the bubblegum like the punk was chewing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 1:26 am

"That's it, chew my gum, baby. Focus on how sweet it tastes, and how hot it's gonna feel when I really get to work on you." The Punk started blowing another bubble, the glistening pink orb closing in on Salos's member.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 7:06 am

Salos chewed the gum a little faster as she got closer to his manhood with her pink bubble.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:01 pm

The punk started rubbing the bubble up and down against Salos's cock, inflating it even further as the blowjob barrage went on. She would periodically suck the bubble back in, only to blow it up even harder right away. This repeated several times until the bubble got so big that it popped and covered his entire penis in sticky gum.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:04 pm

As she coated his manhood in gum, he climaxed at the same moment. He also started to blow a bubble just from the pleasure she was giving him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:19 pm

"Tch, I thought you'd last a little longer than that. Oh well, that just confirms that you're a little bubble slut." The punk said, giving the tip of his penis a flick before getting up and going back to her seat.

"I have to say, Salos, you're doing a great job so far." Ms. Bell told him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:20 pm

“Would that be all?” he said, afraid what was the next fetish she wanted to show.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:25 pm

"If you want to leave, you're free to. Or, you can stay and help with a couple more lessons." The teacher told him, sitting behind her desk and crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos as the Teacher's Pet   Salos as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos as the Teacher's Pet
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next