Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief Empty
PostSubject: Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief   Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:02 am

Introduction

A midara who makes her living by stealing from the rich and anyone foolish enough to try and stop her. She is agile, dexterous, experienced, and erotic, all of which are boons to her ability to make off with someone's possessions. But, she likes to take it a step further than that with the adventurers she deals with. She doesn't consider a fight won just because she forced them to cum, she will steadily break down an adventurer's confidence and dignity until they realize they don't have a chance at beating her. Then, she will have some real fun with them and leave them as the horny slut she wants them to be.

Appearance

Long blue hair with a ponytail in the back and long bangs in the front. Above average height at 5 feet and 10 inches. Flawless and fair skin that's openly exposed by her outfit which is a spiked collar, a small vest which only serves as a window to peep at her chest, long black and blue gloves that go up to her elbows, black shorts with a blue belt that reveal more than they hide, thigh-high socks, and a pair of black shoes. She wears a two piece bikini as well, and it's easy to peek at both the top (which is the only thing covering her tits) and bottom. The assets that her clothes fail to conceal are her surprisingly big breasts that are nearly the size of her head, her tight round ass, and her plump and smooth thighs. And, inside her shoes are a lovely, erotic pair of feet that are her favorite weapons to finish off her victims, thanks to the intense, arousing, and distracting scent they give off. Even those without a foot fetish must beware of them.

Passives

Dignity Thief: "You call yourself a fighter? You're all but begging me to humiliate you when you fight like that." As Brianna fights her victims, she will take any chance to scold, chide, tease, and coax them into feeling less confident in their chance to win. The longer you go without knocking her out, the more her words will feel like truth. Especially when she takes off her shoes and starts using her feet to humble her targets.

Enemies that Brianna fight start with 15 Dignity. 1 Dignity is lost when they Crit Fail, get Stunned, or Pass. 2 Dignity is lost when they make a request, reveal a weakness, or willingly indulge in Brianna's body, even if it's just ogling her instead of fighting. Also, if the player lands a Crit Success on Brianna, they regain 1 Dignity. Surrendering takes a character's Dignity to 0. Furthermore, some of Brianna's attacks can directly take away Dignity. As her victim loses Dignity, they become more vulnerable to her in many ways.

12 Dignity: They cannot flee the battle or call for help. No summons allowed.

10 Dignity: Their Crit Fail Range is extended to 1-19 and 81-99. Also, Brianna's more likely to Crit Succeed at a range of 2-20 and 80-100. But, Brianna cannot Stun a target with a Crit Success more than once every three turns.

8 Dignity: Brianna gains access to her Shoe Slip move, which gives her a bevy of new ways to weaken her foes.

5 Dignity: Brianna's sexuality grows even more overwhelming and those who face her begin to lose the confidence to hang on. Her non-feet related attacks deal +1 damage.

2 Dignity: They can't ignore the alluring scent of Brianna's body and feet permeating everything. The longer they smell it, the more they want to submit, taking .5 Willpower damage a turn.

0 Dignity: Dignity can no longer be restored. All of Brianna's attacks Auto Succeed. If the player is defeated while in this state or Surrenders, Brianna is guaranteed to give them a new weakness or strengthen an existing one. She usually chooses what her victim was most vulnerable to during their fight, which usually ends up being her feet.

Model Prisoner: "These bindings are so tight... won't you loosen them for me?" As a thief, Brianna doesn't have a flawless record. Sometimes, she gets caught and taken into custody. But, she can usually escape by using her undeniable wiles on any horny do-gooder who can see her smoking hot body and hear her naughty voice. Simply put, don't trust a thief who lets you catch them.

If Brianna is Captured after she chooses to willingly let herself be caught (in this circumstance, she still retains her stamina once she is freed), she isn't surrendering. She can use an attack that deals 1 Willpower damage every turn, and it lowers Dignity on Crit Success instead of Stunning. If a character frees her willingly, they lose 5 Dignity. Also, once it's clear her captor isn't getting tempted, she can Struggle out of her bindings as long as she retains Stamina.

Moves:

Check Me Out: "You have a chance to do it with a girl like me and you're passing it up~?" Brianna poses and makes sure her foe gets a really good look at her body. Even the most resistant adventurers will have to admit that she's smoking hot.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage and reduces Dignity by 1. Can only land on a victim once per fight.

Two Big Girls: "I saw you drooling over my boobs. Go on... beg me to titfuck you, pervert." Brianna approaches her target and leans into them, pressing her tits into their chest and whispering into their ear. Wow... her girls are pretty damn great.

Standard roll. Deals 2 damage. This attack can be modified to use a different part of her body, except her feet.

Hips and Thighs: "And you were gawking down here, too. God, it must be easy to get you off, slut." Brianna uses either her ass or her legs to tease her foe. She's more gentle with this stimulation, making it easier for her victim to realize she's just toying with them.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage and has a chance to remove 1 Dignity. This attack can be modified to use a different part of her body, except her feet.

Pride Underfoot: "Oh, it's my feet you wanted? Should've known you were a true submissive degenerate." Brianna trips her opponent and steps on their face, grinding her boot or her sole into them.

Standard roll. Removes 1 Dignity before Shoe Slip. Deals 3 damage (and doesn't lower Dignity) after Shoe Slip.

What's yours is Mine: "You didn't need this, did you?" Brianna darts towards her opponent. She nibbles on their ear, kisses their cheeks, licks their neck, and steals something from them while they're too occupied with her advances.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage and Steals a weapon, item pouch, something that's relevant to her target's moves. They're only returned once her victim lands a Crit Success on her, or she Crit Fails.

Natural Appeal: "I guess I can give you a little service. I am a midara after all. Even if I do it by humiliating you, I AM making you feel good, right?" Brianna uses what she knows about her victim to do something a little special for them. Consider it a taste of what she can do for you if you're obedient to her.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage and Binds for 1 damage a turn. Brianna will attempt to target a weakness of the opponent she has noticed, except for feet.

Shoe Slip: "Time to really break you. I'll have you admitting that you're weak for me." Brianna takes off her shoes, letting the pheromone-like odor that her feet give off out into the air. Not to mention, her deviously sexy feet are now free to tease her victim directly.

Auto Success. Does nothing to the victim unless they have a Foot weakness, in which case they must make a Will Check to not make a request of her. Gives Brianna access to all moves listed below, which cannot be used before Shoe Slip.

Mind-Numbing Smell: "Go on, take a deep breath. In... and out. Hah! You just got a boner from smelling my feet, you horny slut." Brianna shoves her feet into her victim's face, and they reflexively take a whiff of her pheromones. Of course, the act leaves them weaker and hornier..

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage, removes 1 Dignity, and inflicts Disadvantage.

Criminal Footwork: "Don't cum too fast now, or you won't even get to enjoy it when you lose to me." Brianna use those flawless, dexterous feet of hers on her victim's genitals. Her toes are just as good at servicing a penis as they are at teasing a vagina. Hold on, or you'll climax before you know it.

Standard roll. Deals 3 damage. If the victim fails a Will Check with Advantage, they lose 1 Dignity and are Off Balance next turn.

Footwear Devastation: "This is my favorite way to break perverts like you. Once you lose to this, you'll never be able to deny how much of a deviant you are." Brianna takes her opponent down to the ground, pins them, then takes her used shoe and covers their nose and mouth with the opening. Her victim is unable to smell anything but the concentrated scent of her feet until they break free. Many of her victims have cum from this technique, even without having their genitals touched.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage and removes 1 Dignity, then Binds for 1 damage and 1 Dignity a turn. If the victim has 0 Dignity, deals 3 damage per turn as they can't stop themselves from smelling it even more. This is her preferred method to finish off those who Surrender to her.

Conclusion

I got inspired again, this character is an adaptation of a character from Hero Under Heel, some random H game that stood out to me because Brianna was hot. I'm sure I'm going to miss the mark on her Dignity Thief passive in terms of balance, so it's all very open to change even after she's ready for use. If there's any suggestions you have about her, feel free to let me know. Also, all of my creations are free to use.

Brianna is now ready for use.

Last edited by AggronStrong on Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:36 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief   Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief EmptyMon May 16, 2022 2:46 pm

She looks fun. Would love to face her when she is done.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief   Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief EmptyMon May 16, 2022 6:02 pm

Maybe bump the Crit Fail range down to a lower amount of Dignity?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief   Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief EmptyMon May 16, 2022 8:11 pm

PieForPi wrote:
Maybe bump the Crit Fail range down to a lower amount of Dignity?

Probably, she can wait a bit longer before getting her buffs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief   Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:51 pm

Okay, she's ready for use. I'll be actively trying to balance her. I kept her damage mostly low to offset her debuffs, you won't start losing a lot of Willpower until she strips you of your Dignity. The question is how long that will take and whether she loses the fight before that happens.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief   Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief EmptyTue May 17, 2022 3:44 pm

Hmmmmmmm, might be willing to give her a try
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief   Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief EmptyTue May 17, 2022 4:12 pm

Would love to face her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief   Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief Empty

Back to top Go down

Brianna, the Dignity-Stealing Thief
Page 1 of 1