Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nil vs. Brianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 4:31 pm

Nil was on the hunt for treasure as ever, and he caught wind of some potentially easy fare in the same city he was visiting then. Men in the tavern talked about an auction being held by a traveling trade caravan looking to offload the goods they had procured in their travels. Rumor had it that there would be a lot of gold flying around and some real, bona-fide treasure amidst the spoils. He already knew when and where this auction would take place, tomorrow morning in the main square where the caravan had parked themselves.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 4:50 pm

With all the information he needed gathered, Nil went out to secure himself a room at an inn or tavern near the main square. His plan was to lay low for the rest of the day, counting up his gold to know exactly how much he was working with for the auction.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 5:02 pm

Nil had a hundred coins, and the usual rate for a room was ten gold. The price slightly inflated by the inclusion of a dinner and breakfast. It would probably not be sufficient for the bigger prizes that everyone would be hurting for. But, if there was something that the rich people didn't think was worthwhile, he'd be able to get something.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 5:16 pm

While it was less than what he wished he had, it was what he had to work with. He planned on using seventy gold at most during the auction, giving him thirty leftover for rooming, food, and anything else. He began checking out the inns and taverns near by to see if there was any cheaper than the others.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 5:59 pm

The best bargain he would get was 7 gold for his night's stay. The current night was still young, however, and the caravan had a few goods on display to advertise things to come. Perhaps it might be best to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 6:03 pm

With nothing else to do, Nil decided to go check out the wares on show and see if he can get an idea of what will be the items he could swoop in and catch during the upcoming auction.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 6:23 pm

Nil wasn't the only one with the idea, there was a decent crowd gathered around to check out the caravan. Although, with only a few goods on display and guards keeping anyone from lingering, every person who came left just as quickly.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 7:00 pm

Nil maneuvered his way through the crowd, trying to get a peek at the wares.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 7:46 pm

Pickpocket (93) Crit Fail

The caravan had some gems and jewelry on display, a thick, old-looking tome, and a suit of armor on display. A little something for everyone, it would seem. Someone was eager to get to the front of the crowd, because they had their hand right on Nil's ass and bumped their head into the back of his. "Ow! Why'd you move like that..." a woman's voice complained.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 7:52 pm

“Sorry about that. Are you okay?” He asked as he turned around to check up on whoever he accidentally head butted.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 7:56 pm

The woman was a bit under six feet tall, she had long blue hair, fair skin, and a scanty outfit that did more to show off her curves and assets than hide it. "I'm fine... sorry about that." She said, although there was something up with her expression. Maybe she was just awkward. "You looking to get something at the auction? I'm too poor to buy anything here, but hey I can just look can't I?" She chatted with him.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:02 pm

“Yeah, I’m planning on joining the auction depending on how much others are bidding,” Nil told the women as he got out of her way, “Well, I got my look at the goods, so you can take my spot and get your look at them as well.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:22 pm

"I can see them fine from here. They look nice. It'd be nice to have one of them. Although, I hear people will be betting a lot, it's a rich place." The woman said to Nil, trying to suppress some kind of emotion. She eyed the wares more like a predator than a customer.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:29 pm

“It would be nice to get my hands on one of those,” Nil agreed, “I’m betting that the tome over there will be the most sought after.” While the way she eyed the wares wasn’t that normal, he couldn’t blame her since she might just have an eye for this kind of stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 10:18 pm

"Really? I wouldve bet on the gems, myself." The woman replied. "I think I'll stick around a bit longer, you can go ahead." She said, never taking her eyes off of the caravan, its goods, and its guards.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 5:58 am

“You shouldn’t stick around too long, those guards might think your a thief or something plotting a heist,” Nil joked as he began to leave, “Have a good rest of your day.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 6:43 pm

"R-right." The woman said before slinking off, the gears in her head clearly turning. Most people who noticed her didn't pay any mind to how suspicious she was... because they were too busy checking out her model curves and big breasts.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 6:51 pm

Now that she was walking away, Nil couldn’t help but notice her curves as well. Since he had got a look at the wares, he decided to head back to the inn he settled in and retire for the night.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 8:50 pm

The place was cozy enough, and had all the amenities it would need. But, Nil couldn't get much sleep. A few hours had went by and it was midnight when he was roused from his slumber by commotion. It sounded like a panic, something not good.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 9:02 pm

Nil quickly got himself dressed and headed for the commotion to see what was causing all the panic and noise.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 9:16 pm

If the hubbub in the tavern was to be believed, someone had robbed the caravan! And recently, too! Just up and took some of the goods on display and ran off. The people here were only giving secondhand and thirdhand accounts of the crime, however.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 9:24 pm

Nil went around and listened to some of the accounts of the crime. If the thief kept the goods, those would be goods that he won’t be able to bid on and might even cause the auction to be canceled, so Nil planned on trying to find the thief and get those goods back.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 9:30 pm

The most detailed accounts came from people near the caravan talking to the police. They told of a blue haired woman snatching the tome and running for it while the guards changed shifts. There were some boottracks leading away from the scene of the crime that were already being investigated by the authorities.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 9:38 pm

With blue hair not being that common of a trait, Nile had an idea of who the thief might be, and that a passing comment of his earlier in the day might of hit home more than he had thought. He gave the boot prints a quick look over, seeing if they appeared to be the thief’s tracks or just some random tracks. He looked primarily at their size, seeing if they appeared to be a woman’s size, the age of them, checking if they were covering any old tracks or covered by any new tracks, and the direction it appeared they where heading.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 9:41 pm

The tracks were definitely from boots, they were about average size not much bigger or smaller than his own shoes, they weren't being obscured by any other tracks, and they looked to be heading southeast. The culprit was almost certainly the girl he met, especially when he overheard a witness mention she had big, bouncy boobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nil vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna Empty

Back to top Go down

Nil vs. Brianna
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next