Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nil vs. Brianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 8:49 pm

Push Kick (95) Crit Fail
Natural Appeal (Auto)

Nil raised his leg, only for it to get grabbed by Brianna and pulled at, causing him to fall onto his back. The thief laid down, landing her breast right on the bulge in his pants and hitting him with their softness all at once. "So, feet and boobs, I have to say, those are my two best features. You have good taste. Have a preference?" Brianna asked him with a big and devilish smile on her lips.

Nil has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 8:53 pm

"Your boobs..." Nil quietly mumbled as he laid flat on his back, too tired and worn down from the fight and the thief to resist.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 9:16 pm

"What was that? I couldn't hear you. If you don't say anything, I guess I'll just have to use my feet on you..." She replied, obviously pretending to have not heard him. The thief pressed her tits even harder against his crotch, looking for a reaction and wanting to see how much it'd make his loins betray how he really felt about this predicament.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 9:22 pm

"Your boobs... please..." Nil mumbled again, slightly louder this time. His face turned red as she pressed her tits harder against his groin, which had a wet spot forming from the pre-cum he was leaking.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 12:55 am

"Sure thing. Now you'll know better than to get in the way of these girls." Brianna smirked as she kept pressing her tits harder and harder against Nil's groin, even moving them up and down along his pants as though she was titfucking him through his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 8:15 am

Pathetic moans came out of the treasure hunter as Brianna rubbed her massive breasts against his groin. He began reaching for his pants to take them off as it didn’t appear that the thief was going to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 10:53 am

Brianna just smirked at him and slowed down her rubbing just a little bit. "What's the matter? Don't want the cumshot to land on your pants? I was going to put your thing in my cleavage after I got you off the first time." She teased as she gave Nil the chance to take off his pants and skip ahead to the best part.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 10:59 am

"O-Oh, you were? I thought you would humiliate me by never doing that," Nil replied, hesitating to remove his pants. Brianna could swear she felt his dick twitch as he said humiliate.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:05 am

"What's holding you up? All you have to do is pull down your pants and I'll give you the best titfuck of your life. Unless... you like this better, me teasing and humiliating you by getting you off through your pants~" Brianna said, instantly catching on to what this pervert really wanted. Her incredible tits aggressively crushed and stroked his cock through the fabric, pushing him closer to the edge than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:08 am

"W-what? Who would like that?" The treasure hunter stammered, although his body betrayed his words. Instead of removing his pants, Nil's body tensed up, and his hips bucked, pressing his crotch harder against her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:14 am

"Looks like you would~ Have it your way, perv, the pants are gonna stay on as my boobs milk you dry. You can keep the stains to remember me by." Brianna told him with a playful wink. She stopped holding back in any way, moving her chest hard and fast. When Nil bucked, she met it by putting all of the booby pressure she could manage right on that tent in his pants. And when his hips relaxed, she rubbed up and down, up and down, wanting to get him the thrust again.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:21 am

"I-I'm not a pervert," Nil moaned as her breasts dominated his lower body. His hips bucked a few times more before they bucked again and Nil climaxed for the first time once she put all the pressure onto the tent in his pants.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:24 am

"Of course you aren't. You just like it when midara humiliate you and titfuck you through your clothes." Brianna 'agreed' with him, happy to see him finally let go of that first load. But, an adventurer like this would almost always have more, so she kept going, never going easy on Nil for even a second.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:26 am

Nil tried to deny her statement, but it was too late for him to do that since, after his first climax, all that could come out of Nil were his moans and his seed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:31 am

Crush, squeeze, stroke, rub, Brianna's service finally settled to some kind of steady rhythm, although that rhythm was far more than most guys could be expected to endure. She would keep going for as long as Nil wanted, meaning until he completely ran out of semen.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:35 am

Nil was in the group of most guys. His climaxes also settled into a steady rhythm, lasting a few complete rounds of Brianna's service before firing off a load. While there were a few outliers, most of his climaxes happened at the crushing portion of her service.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 12:42 pm

"Fuck, it always feels good to dominate boys with my tits." Brianna said as she licked her lips while Nil came for her again and again. The stain in his clothes grew bigger and bigger as the unorthodox boobjob went on and on. "Maybe we can do this again sometime." She suggested, just having fun with the adventurer now.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 12:51 pm

"Yes... please... humiliate me more..." The treasure hunter moaned, too broken from his repeated climaxes to form a complete sentence, as he began approaching his limits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 1:00 pm

"Fine. Here." Brianna reached back, pulled off one of her thigh-high socks, and threw it into Nil's face. "Take big sniffs of that while you make a mess in your pants for me. I'll think of ways to make you even more mortified in the meantime." She said. A guy who liked being humiliated was a perfect match for a thief who loved robbing perverts of their dignity.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 1:04 pm

The treasure hunter obeyed the thief's orders, taking big whiffs of the sock she had thrown onto his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 1:22 pm

It smelled just like her shoe: eye-watering, strong, and arousing. Brianna laughed at him and gave his member another crush with her tits. "Hah! I love gluttons for punishment. As much as I want to keep bullying you, you feel like you're about to run out of cum to spill in your pants." She mocked him while looking at him in the eyes unflinchingly.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 1:30 pm

Nil weakly nodded in agreement with her statement as he continued taking deep sniffs of her stock.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 1:36 pm

"I'll have to skip town tomorrow morning. Want to go again then?" Brianna asked as she worked to get any remaining loads out of Nil, then slowed down to ease him down from the pleasure. The midara almost looked like she was being friendly with him instead of predatory.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 1:41 pm

"Yes... After or before the auction?" Nil weakly replied as the thief successfully stole the rest of his seed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 2:13 pm

"Hmmm... after the auction. You were fun to play with, so I'll let you off without taking your coin. Go up the road north of town once you're done, I'll meet you there." Brianna said to him. "Feel free to keep the sock... and don't tell anyone where I went, or I'll make you regret it." She said as she got up and looked at her handiwork. A horny pervert with a huge mess in his pants and her thigh-high covering his face, perfect. The thief winked at him and went on her way, leaving him in the alleyway.

(Nil has developed a Weakness to Breasts! Pick one of the following Weakness to take, or make one of your own.

Nil takes +1 damage from attacks that involve Breasts in direct contact with his crotch.

Nil has Disadvantage on his first attempt to escape any Breast-based Bind.

Nil is Stunned the first time he is hit by an attack that involves Big Breasts in a given encounter.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nil vs. Brianna
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next