Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nil vs. Brianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 9:44 pm

With all the information collected, Nil began following the tracks, making sure to follow their path to a tee, to go confront the thief.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 9:46 pm

Search (20) Success

The tracks led to a seedier part of town, and Nil could see the
a couple of cops along the streets also following the lead and questioning people. But, they seemed to be working slowly. The trail was fresh and Nil had a clear path for now.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 9:50 pm

While he could stop and join the cops in the search, there was a chance for the thief to be leaving the town at this very moment, so Nil decided to lone wolf this and go ahead, still following those tracks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 10:01 pm

Search (7) Crit Fail
Ambush (10) Crit Success

At first, Nil's suspicion seemed correct. The tracks went straight down the street, and judging from the pace of them, the thief was running for it. But after a hundred and some yards, the tracks disappeared. Before the treasure hunter could even fully realize it, he was grabbed from behind with a hand over his mouth and dragged into an alleyway. He was thrown onto his ass and sure enough, it was the blue-haired girl he had seen. "Well, well, guess who it is? I wonder, did you come looking for the book, or did you come looking for me?" She asked him, winking at him and pulling on her top to immediately remind him of her breasts.

Nil: 29 Willpower (Not Stunned), 14 Dignity
Brianna: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 10:09 pm

“Don’t flatter yourself, I’m just here to get and return that tome,” The treasure hunter told her as he picked himself up from the ground, “Although I guess since your here, I might as well capture you and turn you over to the authorities.” With that said, Nil branded his weapon and moved in for a strike.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 10:15 pm

Basic Attack (4) Crit Success
Check Me Out (27) Fail

Nil's sword made contact and made the woman flinch in pain. "Nngh... let's not be hasty here. My name's Brianna, can I know the name of the boy I'm going to punish for getting in my way? He's kind of a cutie, wouldn't mind knowing him better." She teased him, still assured of herself even after that bad start.

Nil: 30Willpower , 14 Dignity
Brianna: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 5:54 am

“The name is Nil, professional treasure hunter and part time pain in your ass,” He told the thief as he kicked out at her. While the kick didn’t really look strong, she would regret it if she got hit or tried blocking it.

(Push Kick)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 7:32 am

Push Kick (87) Crit Fail
Check Me Out (Auto)

"A pain in my ass? Wouldn't you rather put something in my ass? Or maybe in my chest or mouth? I'm not picky~" Brianna asked him as she nimbly evaded his kick and struck several poses for Nil to stare at. All of the suggestions she made would seem appealing, she had the assets to back them up.

Nil: 28 Willpower, 12 Dignity
Brianna: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 7:39 am

“I’m not sure who else you’ve tried this one, but you’re going to need to do a lot more than run your mouth to beat me,” The treasure hunter replied as he struck at the busty thief once more.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 7:44 am

Basic Attack (56) Success
Two Big Girls (29) Fail

"It works more than you think, but some encouragement never hurt." She said as she rushed right at Nil, only to get intercepted by his sword and pushed back.

Nil: 29 Willpower, 12 Dignity
Brianna: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 7:46 am

Once again, Nil tried to push her even further back with a seemingly weak looking kick.

(Push Kick)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 7:53 am

Push Kick (23) Fail
What's Yours is Mine (70) Success

Brianna wasn't afraid of his kick, especially since Nil missed it and let her approach him undeterred. The thief peppered his cheeks in kisses from her surprisingly soft lips until she could feel him get distracted and loosen his grip on his sword, which she then promptly took off of his hands. "There, you didn't need this, did you?" She asked mockingly while waving the blade around with no real form or skill.

Nil: 28 Willpower, 12 Dignity, Vampiric Sword Stolen
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 7:58 am

“You’re going to regret taking that out of my hands,” Nil tells the thief. Now without his primary weapon, Nil had to resort to his glove, sticking his palm out and preparing to let out an blinding blast.

(Tri-Blast Flash Explosion)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:04 am

Tri-Blast Flash Explosion (79) Fail
Two Big Girls (48) Success

Nil raised his gloves... only for Brianna to thrust her chest out and into his hands. Her breasts filled his hands, his fingers sank right in, pillowy soft to the touch, nice and warm. The thief just smirked at him and waited for him to show his reaction to getting the privilege of groping her boobs.

Nil: 26 Willpower, 12 Dignity, Vampiric Sword Stolen
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:06 am

Blushing, Nil pulled back his hands and jumped back, hoping to create some distance between them before he would try to create another explosion.

(Tri-Blast Great Explosion)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:13 am

Tri-Blast Great Explosion (60) Success
Pride Underfoot (86) Crit Success, Charm (1) Fail, Disadvantage (9) Fail

The blast caught Brianna this time before she could tease Nil with her tits even further. She was sent back to the wall, but then she used it to bounce off of and hurl herself right at the treasure hunter. Before he knew it, he was on the ground with the thief trampling his face under her boot. "This is where boys like you belong, under my foot. And you'll want to stay soon enough." She teased him.

Nil: 26 Willpower, 10 Dignity, Vampiric Sword Stolen, Stunned
Brianna: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:18 am

“Get off me,” Nil growled as he struggled to try getting the thief’s foot off his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:21 am

Stunned
Hips and Thighs (5) Crit Fail

Brianna laughed at his weak attempt to get up and tried to move her foot to his crotch instead of his face, which let Nil throw her off of him and onto the floor. The thief dropped the man's sword right in front of him, giving it back on accident.

Nil: 26 Willpower, 10 Dignity
Brianna: 24 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:24 am

Nil quickly grabbed his sword and scrambled to his feet. Knowing that she will probably be after it again, Nil tried to make use of it while it was still in his possession.

(Bloody Assault, sacrificing 1 willpower)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:28 am

Bloody Assault (Auto,20,99) 2 Success, 1 Crit Fail
Two Big Girls (Auto)

Nil quickly scored two strikes and felt some relief thanks to the sword's magic ability, but it didn't last long. Brianna was fast enough to seize a small gap in his guard and shove her breasts directly into his face. If fondling them was arousing for him, then the smothering would feel just as good, if not better.

Nil: 26 Willpower, 9 Dignity
Brianna: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:30 am

Once again, Nil pulled himself away from the thief’s breasts furiously blushing and tried to force her away.

(Push Kick)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:32 am

Push Kick (27) Fail
Natural Appeal (71) Fail

As much as Brianna wanted to keep up her teasing, she had to let Nil go and jump back to not get kicked in the gut. "Your cheeks are cute when they're red. Big fan of big boobs?" She asked him with a knowing smile.

Nil: 26 Willpower, 9 Dignity
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:35 am

Nil didn’t reply as he moved in to attack her some more, doing his best to ignore her teasing.

(Bloody Assault)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:45 am

Bloody Assault (9,89) 2 Crit Fail
Natural Appeal (Auto)

Nil was focused so much on containing himself that he paid no attention to his surroundings. He tripped on the uneven ground and fell forward, landing his face firmly in Brianna's breasts. "If you don't drool over tits already, my girls are about to change that. Looking forward to it, sweetie?" She cooed to him as she tenderly smothered him in her deep, soft cleavage.

Nil: 25 Willpower, 8 Dignity, Bound
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:47 am

“No, why would I?” Nil said defiantly as he tried pushing the thief away from him or himself away from the thief, whatever works first.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nil vs. Brianna   Nil vs. Brianna - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nil vs. Brianna
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next