Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marlene vs. Brianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Marlene vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 1:13 pm

The studious scholar, Marlene, found herself walking down the forest trail in search of new Midara to investigate and study. Forests were home to many common breeds of Midara that often acclimated to civilization such as Cat Girls, Bunny Girls, the occasional Slime Girl, and more. The mature mage hadn't found any of them yet, but the day was still young, so it could still be a productive one rather easily.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:46 pm

Marlene huffs a sigh of monotonous boredom, usually the forest would be much livelier than the uncharacteristic stillness of today. With her book in hand, she idly reads her previous notes while she ventures out and throughout the wilds, glancing upwards every moment or so to make sure she isn't walking directly into a lewd woman's embrace, as nice as it would sound... Hm, maybe she can take the chance and investigate the nocturnal midara during their daysleep?

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:57 pm

Search (74) Success

Marlene's little fantasy of stumbling into a Midara didn't quite come true, but finding a nocturnal Midara that was asleep did happen. Looking down at her notes, she noticed a small trail on the ground out of the corner of her eye. And, following it, she found a small cave with a wolf girl sleeping in it. She was curled up and laying on a pile of grass and straw she had put together, she wore not a single piece of clothing, and she had gray fur on her wolf ears and tail.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:04 pm

"Ooh, fascinating!" Marlene quickly, but quietly, made her way to the sleeping lady, making sketches and rough eyeballed measurements of various limbs, sizes, and.. any eye-catching features. And.. she tries to pluck a single hair for more in-depth magical research for later...

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:08 pm

The wolf girl had impressive features and musculature, her arms, abdominals, and her legs all perfect for her nighttime hunts. She also had sizable breasts, thighs, and ass, making her equally attractive and strong. She was snoozing away, giving Marlene all the time she would ever need to analyze and record information about her body. And then, the hair pluck...

Sneak (34) Success

Marlene procures a single hair from the wolf girl's ear and avoids rousing her from her slumber. But, the canine woman seemed to rustle a little after the fact.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:12 pm

Marlene froze for a moment, and relaxed once she made sure the wolf wasn't about to leap at her. Satisfied, the scholarly woman slowly tiptoes out of the cave and back into the relative safety of the open greenery. "I'll have to see what I can do with this little hair later.. maybe I'll be able to-" Marlene rants to herself about all sorts of ridiculous experiments that she can conduct.

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:14 pm

Encounter (1) Crit Fail

Marlene's little rant helped her forget that she was having a hard time finding any good subjects for research today. The wolf was a lucky break (and quite the looker, too), but there wasn't much else going on in these woods. Yet, nothing seemed to be amiss apart from the relative lack of Midara.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:23 pm

"Hmm... This.. is honestly unusual. There are no midara.. apart from the sleeping wolfgirl... Did something happen? Are midara hunters running too wild?" Marlene thinks to herself as she continues her search, going deeper into the woods.

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:26 pm

Search (51) Fail
Encounter (37) Fail

Still nothing, although there were signs of life here. Bushes and trees with their berries and fruit eaten, scratched up trunks, footprints and trails, parted foliage and trampled grass. Whatever the case, the Midara weren't showing themselves to Marlene.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:29 pm

"... Is it something I'm wearing? Did I somehow discover some sort of midara repellant? Hm..." Not really knowing what to do, Marlene sits down to take a small break, inspecting herself quickly, but inadvertently snoozing as the fatigue of walking around catches up to her.

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:33 pm

Encounter (32) Success

Marlene's inspection found nothing that would reasonably be the cause of the Midara staying away from her, and she wasn't quite aware enough to realize someone approaching her. "Oh, are you okay, miss? This isn't the safest place to sleep." A soothing and doting voice graced her ears and woke her back up. All of sudden, the air around her felt a bit warmer.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:36 pm

Marlene looked up, slowly waking back up towards consciousness. "Wh- huh? I.. just one more minute.. mom..." The mage was half asleep and barely thinking, her head still in dreamland for the first few moments of wakefulness.

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:44 pm

"Ffufufu, awwww, did you just call me mom? That's so cute~" The sweet voice said, giggling at Marlene's adorable, drowsy state. The Mage looked up to see a very busty and mature cowgirl whose breasts were dangling inches from her face, barely contained by the bikini top that the Midara was wearing. "It's okay, sweetie, you can sleep one more minute~" she teased, playing into being the adventurer's mommy for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:48 pm

"Mmm.. thank you..... AH." Suddenly realizing who this cowgirl is, Marlene jumps to her feet and grabs her book, rapidly adjusting her glasses. "The first midara of the day! Now then, time to gather information! Excuse me, miss midara. Would you be willing to aid me in documenting your kind? I can put up a fight if you're looking for that, too."

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:57 pm

"Documenting my kind? Information?" The cowgirl tilted her head, seeming confused by the request. "What kind of information would you want? And, what would a fight have to do with it? I came over cause I thought you looked cute sleeping. I almost wanted to give you a hug and help you nap." The Midara told Marlene. She didnt seem exactly opposed to the researcher's proposition, she was simply befuddled.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:01 pm

"Well... I suppose I'm not sure what I expected... I'll cuddle with you if you tell me all about yourself, okay? It's not everyday that you find a midara who doesn't immediately pounce on you..." Marlene sits back down, in the cowgirl's lap this time, as she opens up her book to begin asking questions.

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:06 pm

The cowgirl was surprised at Marlene sitting in her lap, but she wasn't against it. "Oh my, so forward~" the busty lady teased before gently pulling the mage's face into her chest. "Would you have preferred if I just pounced on you? I must admit, I do like to let adventurers bump into my cleavage when we first meet. It's so much fun to tempt them with my breasts and milk. It feels good to let them suckle and drink my nutritious milk."
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:13 pm

"Well..... I suppose it would have been exciting to say the least, h-hehe." Marlene writes down the statements being relayed to her, which is hard as her face was being pressed between two lovely mounds of flesh. She was battling her brain to stay focused, not wanting to let her mind sink into perversion so quickly but... she just needed a taste so badly... With a drooling mouth, she asks the woman. "Do you reckon I can get a taste?"

(Request)

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:22 pm

Request (32) Success

"Of course you can have a taste! Drink as much as your heart desires~" The cowgirl's boobs pressed together for a moment around Marlene's head before she was guided to one of her dripping nipples. The scholar instinctively wrapped her lips around it and was met with a steady stream of sweet, warm, decadent milk that made it so much easier for her to sink into perversion. "Does this help with your information... or did you just want to be pampered?" The cowgirl asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 12:04 am

Marlene melts in the cow's embrace, mindlessly suckling and gulping down the delicious milk from the motherly cow's breast. It seems she had forgotten her own objective, throwing her book aside to focus on the bliss of nursing out of the midara that she's sitting on the lap of.

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 12:07 am

"I suppose it doesn't make a difference, as long as you enjoy my milk~ Don't drink too fast now, remember to breathe when you can." The cowgirl tenderly hugged Marlene and allowed her to drink all the milk she wanted. The addictive, sweet milk as well as the soft, warm embrace was a pleasure unlike any other.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 12:11 am

Forgetting herself and letting herself drift further into the cow midara's arms and milk, Marlene keeps drinking as she feels her mind slowly give in to the woman's love, relaxing completely and utterly at her mercy. Eventually, she can't help but feel drowsy, the meal she's had made it harder to stay awake... "U-uuoh... I'm.. getting sleepy again... Do you mind if I.. took a nap? I-In your arms..."

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 12:16 am

"Not at all. I have a pair of pillows for you right here~" The cowgirl gently pressed the scholar's face into her cleavage and gave her a little squeeze. After letting someone fill up on her milk, it was only natural to offer them a nap to go with their meal. It would really help the milk and their booblust sink in, after all.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 12:22 am

Marlene closed her eyes and gently drifted off to a nice nap, her body sinking into the curves of the cow she was napping on. The cow lady would feel her breathing, her chest slowly rising and falling as the woman completely gave herself up to her new temporary mommy.

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 12:25 am

The Midara giggled and cradled the woman in her arms for as long as she wanted to nap. How unusual it was for someone so mature to enjoy being pampered like this, but that didn't make mothering the needy adventurer any less fun. She slowly and gently rocked Marlene and let her slowly bounce between her boobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs. Brianna   Marlene vs. Brianna Empty

Back to top Go down

Marlene vs. Brianna
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next