Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len vs. Brianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 5:12 pm

Len had a good bit of coin on him, which was a good reassurance for him as he strolled down the road in the woods. He saw a bounty for a blue-haired thief who was predicted to be in these same woods back in town, but he didn't necessarily need to hunt her down as he wasn't wont for cash. The walk was uneventful, except he found a fresh trail of footsteps that branched off from the path and into the trees.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 5:18 pm

Best not get jumped. Len thought to himself as he carefully followed the indiscreet footsteps, given how obvious they were, the fighter opted to follow them through folliages or trees that gave him sight of them, he had spent a few years wandering amock now, he was at least decently experienced.

That aside, he was by no means great at hiding, and a sharp-eyed watcher would easily be able to tell his movements through the forest's cover.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 5:24 pm

Stealth (23) Fail

Len followed the trail to a clearing in the woods. "Is somebody looking for little old me?" He heard a taunting, feminine voice say. A woman was sitting in the branches of a tree, and she was certainly the thief from the bounty. But, the wanted poster neglected to mention how hot she was. Smooth skin, huge breasts, plump thighs, a good figure all around and her outfit seemed to be showing it off more than it concealed anything but the bare minimum. "What do you want, curious little boy? Maybe I can give it to you, if we work something out." She said, her voice conveying that she was not just sure of herself, but a little full of herself.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 5:30 pm

"Just checking stuff out." He said impassively, but his tone betrayed a hint of annoyance. Obviously... just my luck. Taking the time to get a good look on the woman, he came to the conclusion he may have gotten into midara trouble again, and she was a theif at that..... hell nah he didn't like where this was going. "So, are you just gonna sit there? I'll be going then." He said dismissively, hoping she completely ignored him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 5:37 pm

"Not so fast, boy." The thief said. She leapt out of the tree and end up in front of Len. "You don't get to just leave when I'm talking to you. What, am I not good enough for you? Can't even take a moment to chat?" She asked him. "Or are you just shy because you know I'm out of your league?"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 5:40 pm

"Both?" He said with a slight blush, barely visible, while trying not to stare at her assets, that aside, if she tried ANYTHING, he was going to tackle her down into the earth.

[Grouding Tackle if attacked]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 5:45 pm

"Well, nothing's stopping the two of us from having a little fun, is there? Forget about whatever you were doing and let's get down to some real business. No bounties, none of that stupid town and its empty chests. Just you, me, and all your fetishes coming to life." The blue-haired woman offered him. She was moving around Len to try and give him a better look at her chest, and to get a look at his coin purse.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 5:52 pm

"What if i said no?" He asked her as his body followed, never allowing her to go out of sight. "Would you take it as a word or would i need to beat it into you." He knew exactly what he was getting into now, and he wasn't backing down, but he would start on the defensive, see what she could do.

[Defensive Focus]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 5:56 pm

Defensive Focus (63) Fail, Arrogance Weakness Will Check (25) Fail
Check Me Out (92) Crit Success

"You're really gonna say no to all of this? You may think it's being all noble, but you're just denying your craving for me." The thief stepped back and posed for Len, taking all of those amazing curves and putting them on full display for him. To top it off, she winked at him and blew him a kiss, drawing attention to her soft lips.

Len: 28 Willpower, 13 Dignity, Stunned
Brianna: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 6:03 pm

*Cough cough* "Sorry mo- mam', but i do not want to deal with the consequences." He sighed, "Now fuck off." He finished as he started skipping on his feet as he lifted his right arm, setting it between he and Brianna while his left arm guarded his face.

[Stunned]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 6:08 pm

Stunned
Two Big Girls (60) Success

"Fuck off?! That tears it. I was GOING to go easy on you, cause you're not after my bounty. But since you're such a rude ass, I need to put you in your place." The midara pushed Len's arm aside and stepped well within his personal space. Her lovely breasts squished into his chest as she whispered into his ear. "I'm Brianna, and I'm the girl who's going to break you."

Len: 26 Willpower, 13 Dignity
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:04 pm

"I'm Len, and you are too close." He said as he shoulder tackled her away.

[Grounding Tackle]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:18 pm

Grounding Tackle (74) Success
Get up (80) Success, Hips and Thighs (43) Fail

Brianna was pushed back, but she nimbly broke her fall and landed on her feet. She eyed Len like he was a challenge for her to overcome.

Len: 26 Willpower, 13 Dignity, 1 Anger
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:20 pm

Not giving her ground, Len scoffed and dashed in for a double-strike, first he would punch her in the face then kick her in the ribs.

[All-in Combo]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:25 pm

All In Combo (51,48) 1 Success, Downed (17) Fail
What's Yours is Mine (7) Crit Fail

Brianna evaded Len's punch, only to get hit by his kick and knocked back onto her ass. She grunted in pain and had her movements stopped cold.

Len: 26 Willpower, 13 Dignity, 2 Anger
Brianna: 28.5 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:30 pm

That little slip up wasn't going to go cheap for Brianna. "Enjoy." Len said menancingly as he lifted his leg and kicked Brianna straight in her voloptuous chest. 

[Heavy Strike]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:34 pm

Heavy Strike (Auto)
Hips and Thighs (84) Success, Dignity Loss (89) Fail

"Agh!" Brianna coughed in pain from his direct hit, and she was going to let him do that for free. She quickly sprung up and glided her ass against his crotch, trying to get a rise out of him to avail.

Len: 25 Willpower, 13 Dignity, 3 Anger
Brianna: 23.5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:43 pm

"Oh?" Len questioned. "You are approaching me?" He said while grabbing her by the waist and trying to bend his back over and throw her head-first directly inside the ground like she was an ostrich.

[Grounding Tackle]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:49 pm

Grounding Tackle (79) Fail
Pride Underfoot (36) Success, Charmed (39) Fail

Len got a grip, but Brianna got a stronger one on him. She took him off balance and left him floored before she lifted a leg and stomped on his face, grinding her shoe into his head. "You're the one who came to my campsite. And I'm going to keep you here until you're a helpless slut for me." The thief declared as she crushed him underfoot.

Len: 25 Willpower, 12 Dignity, 1 Anger
Brianna: 23.5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:54 pm

(You forget that he takes 1 extra damage cuz weakness, maybe 2 if this can be considered a pain-based, although i wouldn't consider it so.)

"Fair enough." He said, coughing a little bit before he kicked her in the legs and rolled up, regardless whether she blocked it or not.

[Experienced Strike]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:59 pm

(But his Anger passive negates extra damage from weaknesses in exchange for him losing Anger, right? That's why I subtracted 2 Anger.)

Experienced Strike (80,1) Success
Natural Appeal (82) Success

Brianna got kicked in the shin but it didn't stop her from jumping on him. She kept him down on the ground as she locked lips with Len, aggressively probing his mouth with her tongue.

Len: 24 Willpower, 12 Dignity, Bound
Brianna: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 8:03 pm

(oh, i forgor Len vs. Brianna 1f480 )

"Mnhn~~~" Len moaned into Brianna's kiss as he tried to force the woman away from him.

[Struggle]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 8:17 pm

Struggle (52) Success

Len managed to get the thief off of him before he was too lost in Brianna's lips. "Oooh, I heard you moaning. You into kisses, Lens? I can give you a lot more." The midara offered him, although her tone made it sound like a threat.

Len: 24 Willpower, 12 Dignity
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 8:19 pm

"No, not at all." He said, it was an obvious lie for Brianna, though, given how hard he blushed and how he suddenly switched to a more defensive state.

[Defensive Focus]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna EmptyWed May 18, 2022 8:34 pm

Defensive Focus (21) Fail
Two Big Girls (21) Fail

"You're a really bad liar. Anything you like besides kissing, or am I going to regret not buying some lipstick back in town?" Brianna asked, smirking at Len's obvious reactions.

Len: 24 Willpower, 12 Dignity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Len vs. Brianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs. Brianna   Len vs. Brianna Empty

Back to top Go down

Len vs. Brianna
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next