Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu and Maylene on the Road

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 8:56 pm

Thigh Command (23) Fail
Knockdown (91) Crit Fail

Inu easily got the girls bound up, and they were too drained to resist him. Right after he tied the knots, the remaining girl tripped and hit the ground right in front of him. It looked like she was trying to get away from Maylene.

Inu: 19 Willpower, 3 Purple, 1 Hot Pink, Charmed
Maylene: 25 Willpower, 2 Pressure, 1 Pale Pink, 2 Hot Pink
Gangyaru Purple: 0 Stamina
Gangyaru Hot Pink: 7 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:00 pm

"Oh no you don't." Inu said as he moved to block her escape.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:04 pm

Invasive Smooch (Auto)
Glomp and Grafitti (80) Success

Miffed that Inu was in the way, the Gangyaru decided to kiss him instead of running away. Her lips caught his and tasted no less good than her leader's. She also marked up his face with a tube of lipstick, writing 'kiss here' with an arrow pointing to his nose. Maylene broke it up by pulling the girl away and making out with her.

Inu: 16 Willpower, 3 Purple, 1 Hot Pink, 1 Pale Pink
Maylene: 25 Willpower, 2 Pressure, 1 Pale Pink, 2 Hot Pink
Gangyaru Hot Pink: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:08 pm

Inu stumbled back and tried to wipe off whatever she just doodled on his face.

(Remove Hot Pink Mark)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:11 pm

Remove (94) Success
Invasive Smooch (99) Crit Fail
Glomp and Grafitti (Auto)

Inu cleaned up the errant makeup as the two midara kept kissing each other. The punk actually took the lead with the smooch and made Maylene whimper slightly. The Queenpin got a doodle on her own face, saying 'Kiss me, Cutie' with an arrow pointing to her lips.

Inu: 16 Willpower, 3 Purple, 1 Pale Pink
Maylene: 23 Willpower, 2 Pressure, 1 Pale Pink, 3 Hot Pink
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:20 pm

Inu bit his lip nervously as he watched. Maylene did say she had this, but...

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:30 pm

Pass
Thigh Command (1) Crit Fail
Glomp and Grafitti (Auto)

Maylene stumbled and lost her balance, so the punk took a tube of purple lipstick, liplocked Maylene again, and wrote on her face with her boss's lipstick. 'Pucker up' the doodle said, and when their lips parted, the Queenpin was still puckering up.

Maylene: 21 Willpower, 2 Pressure, 1 Purple, 1 Pale Pink, 3 Hot Pink
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 4:09 pm

Inu could stand by any longer and tried to help his boss by striking the punk with hot pink lips from behind.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 5:38 pm

Knife Chop (32) Success
Illicit Service (76) Success

Inu's sudden strike sent the punk into Maylene's embrace, facefirst into her breasts. She was then promptly smothered into submission, knocked out just like her partners. "Thanks Inu, I'm sorry I couldn't beat her as easily as I should have. I guess I need more practice." The Queenpin apologized, her face still marked up in lipstick. A little message on her cheek was telling Inu to kiss her slightly pursed lips.

Maylene: 21 Willpower, 2 Pressure, 1 Purple, 1 Pale Pink, 3 Hot Pink
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 6:47 pm

"That's okay. I don't think I would have been able to handle all three of them by myself." Inu admitted as he leaned closer to Maylene without realizing it.

(Will Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 6:55 pm

Will Check (63) Fail

Inu grew very, very close to Maylene's lips, and she grew close to his. Whether it was compulsion from the punks' lipstick or their own desires, it was hard to say. But, either way, they were kissing each other before they knew it. Softly embracing and showing their affection.

Inu: 14 Willpower, 3 Purple, 1 Pale Pink
Maylene: 19 Willpower, 2 Pressure, 1 Purple, 1 Pale Pink, 3 Hot Pink
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 6:59 pm

Inu held his boss close as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:20 pm

Maylene reciprocated and smooched him for a while longer. Then, she gently ended the kiss. "Ahh.. now that that's out of our system, we should get moving. Leave these amateurs to the road." She said, quickly wiping both of their faces clean of lipstick.

Inu: 13 Willpower
Maylene: 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:23 pm

"R-Right." Inu replied with a blush as he pulled his mask back up to cover his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:29 pm

"Those jokers were a bit better than they looked. But the real question is how do they know about the Intel I got from Shiri? Someone put them up to it." Maylene let her train of thought be heard as she started down the road again, seeing no reason to stop.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:31 pm

"Should we have questioned them?" Inu asked as he followed beside her. He was admittedly also curious what Shiri had told her, but not enough to actually ask Maylene about it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:38 pm

"No, they probably didn't know anything. I'm surprised they knew as much as they did, and were dumb enough to tell us that they knew it." Maylene replied. The road was clear, but a feeling of unease was now hanging over them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:43 pm

"Hmm..." Inu hummed in thought. "The seemed to know about me fighting in the arena. Did whoever hire them see our match?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:46 pm

"Probably, but that doesn't narrow it down much. If they send anyone else after us, they'll get the same treatment as those three. I only wish they'd show themselves." The Queenpin strode down the road a bit longer. Nothing seems awry at first glance, but Inu felt a gnawing in the back of his neck. His instincts were telling him it wasn't safe, they weren't out of the woods yet.... literally.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:52 pm

Feeling on edge, Inu warily glanced up. Maybe it was just his personal experiences getting ambushed by ASSassins, but he was somewhat expecting someone to try and literally get the drop on them.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 8:01 pm

Encounter (64)
Reaction (75) Fail

Inu's reflex was on the nose, there was a woman in the trees above them, and she leapt the moment the man looked her way. But, he was fast enough to not get pounced on by the rogue with long blue hair and a curvaceous, exposed body wearing short shorts, a vest, bra, boots, and thigh-high socks. "You're faster than you look." She commented as she took a few steps back.

Inu: 13 Willpower
Maylene: 18 Willpower
Brianna: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 8:03 pm

"And who are you supposed to be?" Inu asked as he ready a needle in the likely chance things got messy.

(IF fight starts, Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 8:07 pm

Check Me Out (16) Success

"Name's Brianna, I was hired to steal some orgasms out of you two. Just line right up, and I'll treat you to some incredible climaxes. Any way you want it." The lady purred, trying and mostly succeeding to be seductive as she posed and displayed her appealing body to her targets.

Inu: 12 Willpower, 14 Dignity
Maylene: 17 Willpower, 14 Dignity
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 8:13 pm

"As attractive as you are, I think I'll pass." Inu replied before he sent his needle her way.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 8:22 pm

Throwing Needle (57) Fail
Two Big Girls (71) Fail

"Bummer. I really meant it when I said any way you want." Brianna remarked as she jumped aside and evaded Inu's needle.

"Will you need my help, Inu?" Maylene asked, expecting him to say yes and giving herself a stretch before she started fighting.

Inu: 12 Willpower, 14 Dignity
Maylene: 17 Willpower, 14 Dignity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu and Maylene on the Road   Inu and Maylene on the Road - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu and Maylene on the Road
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next